Hi idiot assholes

Hi idiot assholes

I am sugar free right now, my question be:

Are sugar alcohols bad? Do they spike insulin? Sucralose, malitol, the like. Give data.

>give data

Ya

they dont you fucking mongoloid

>sugar alcohols

Rude.

You are very rude mister

What the fuckings

Sugar alcohols do increase blood sugar/insulin, just not as quickly or as much as normal sugar. That's all I remember.

Also have laxative effect as a bonus.

Enjoy your diarrhea OP.

I don't think diet drinks have sugar alcohols. Sugar-free gum does, though, and if you chew too much you WILL get diarrhea.

The negative effects of calorie-free shit in general are incredibly mild. The worst thing about diet sodas are the acids eating at your teeth, which are still less powerful than orange juice.

Stop drinking alcohol. It'll lower your energy tremendously in the end and kill your gains.

I think it depends on the type of gum. I only get diarrhea from Juicy Fruit gum, but minty gum like 5 or Extra is okay and I can chew it all day. Does that mean that minty gums don't have the substitute?
t. Someone who buys gum in bulk at Costco

wrong. calorie free sugars trigger a response in your digestive system and blood. The sweet taste makes your body expect a load of sugar, and when it doesn't get it, it increases cravings and hunger.

There seems to be possible issues regarding gut flora/microbiome - but it hasn't been extensively tested.

As far as insulin, you're good.

He's not talking about ethanol.

Lol but that isn't an insulin spike

Red pill me on aspartame someone

It's literal poo

I knew it, my sister can't eat sugar so she eats/drinks aspartame all day long... Is she gonna suffer brain damage

aspartame tastes better anyways
suck it sugarcucks

Yas. Apartame sucks. I've noticed nothing bad with sucrose.

Actually it tastes like poopy
LIKE YOU

???
How's this a meme

I can see you Pajeet

you are idiot asshole you asshole idiot hole ass holeidiot iotole toleio