Well, Veeky Forums?

Well, Veeky Forums?

Jesus fuck I haven't thought about Gaia in at least a decade. Thanks for the nostalgia trip, man.

cannibalism
eggs
aliens

4 scoops of gravel cmon

>eggs
Pretty much

There's the Breathaireans from Transmetropolitan

Jesus fuck I did some terrible things on that website.

Hey man, we've all had one or two intense Kingdom Hearts Naruto slash fiction ERP's. The 00's were a lawless time.

>if something reacts to something, it must have a conscience

Leafcucks
#plantlifematters

>he doesn't eat dirt exclusively
You leafcucks will make excuses for anything.

>implying dirt doesn't react to external forces and conditions
naah Id rather stick with meat. Im munching on over a pound of meat as post workout meal right now

1. This is bullshit based on a complete re-definition of what "pain" and "consciousness" mean. Reacting is not the same as feeling.
As far as we are able to understand, there is NOTHING to suggest that ANY form of consciousness as we understand it is possible without a central nervous system / brain.

2. Even if it was true, the fact that animals need to eat plants (about 7-8lbs of plant to make 1lb of cow), means that there's more total plant life used up when eating meat. Even if only plants felt pain, and animals did not, bizzarely enough eating just plants would still cause the least amount of total suffering.

3. This is bait and retarded.

How do you know that an animal feels the same pain as humans do.
How can you come to a site like Veeky Forums and plead the case of animals but have nothing to say about the horrifying death and pain and destruction that is visited upon your common man?
How can you say this without understanding that cessation of pain and suffering for animals but seek to visit it upon people who don't feel the same way is on every level deeply sick.
It's hypocritical insanity.

>in a recent study
>no source listed
fuck off

>How do you know that an animal feels the same pain as humans do.
Never said they did. Just that given that they have brains, they MIGHT feel something AKIN to pain. Plants most definitley cannot.

> have nothing to say about the horrifying death and pain and destruction that is visited upon your common man
Because it's not the topic at hand?

>seek to visit it upon people who don't feel the same way is on every level deeply sick
It would be sick if anyone did that, I sure don't. Can you read? Maybe you're just trolling, poorly?

>It's hypocritical insanity.
Ah, yes, trolling poorly.

>Never said they did. Just that given that they have brains, they MIGHT feel something AKIN to pain. Plants most definitley cannot.
You don't if any of that is true. You simply choose to believe that.

>Because it's not the topic at hand?
Yes it is.
That you can so easily divorce that from the other says a lot about you.

>It would be sick if anyone did that, I sure don't. Can you read? Maybe you're just trolling, poorly?
You people would rather see people starve then let them eat a piece of fish that they caught or egg from a chicken that they raised.

>Ah, yes, trolling poorly.
sh...shut up BAKA
That's you. That's what you sound like.

Are you high or just stupid? Or just this shit at trolling? I mean I literally did not say anything of that. Your rambling makes no sense at all.

>You people
Wait are you assuming I'm some kind of rabid, miliant vegan or something? Cause I'm not vegan dude...

This is a topic for Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums not /fot/

Those are all animals just that an egg is an underdeveloped animal with living cells, a human is not a nonhuman animal, and an alien is from another planet.

Good thing this isn't /fot/, user.

Thank God I used a username for that website that I never used for any other service. If anybody were to discover my postings from Gaia I'd kill myself.

I've been arguing with a retard...
oh boy...

In life, every soul makes the experiences of various bodies, from molecules, plants, animals, humans, galactic humans, lightbeings, etc. to return to the Prime Creator of All and Everything aka. God-Sovereign-Free (impossible to verbally describe this entity that is a fundamental part of us and the entire universe)
During this time the life-plan for eg. plants is to serve as food. Sending the energy of Love to plants as you eat them makes you healthier and speeds up your growth, too. Eating animals, on the other hand:
-gets you in touch with the negative, rough vibratory energies
-nets negative planetary karma due to slaughterhouse activity
-you eat the stress-released adrenaline and other hormones in the weak, waste-fed poor animal

Respectfully preparing and eating the dear plantlife of planet earth is very different from murdering an animal that has lived a lifetime of torture just so you could feel your plate with "le protein meme".

By the way, every protein we ingest is unusable because cell walls don't allow for protein diffusion or active transport or any other kind of cell transport. Amino acids are the key players here.

You may laugh at parts of this important information just as people in the past were laughing at the concepts of railroads or space travel. Expand your mind and take responsibility, and live a life of Love.

>cell walls
You identify as a plant?

IN A RECENT STUDY

I remember someone told me years ago that a recent study showed wed be able to regenerate our arms like picolo soon.

I remember that study, too.
pic related is the graph showing regeneration rate vs time

>a human is not a nonhuman animal

membranes, sorry, english is my second language
do read what i said, this is not my egoistic work but universal truth that i pass on

Steel beams don't react to jet fuel,shill(stein)

Is there anything more 13 year old than this?

>In a recent study
>Doesn't link study
Every time

Plants lack a central nervous system, let alone an actual brain. Responding to harm with chemical processes is not pain as we know it

>get angry
>punch ball
>ball reacts to my punching by rolling away
>turns out balls have consciences and can feel fear

So, what's a good non-physical entity based diet?

I FEAST on souls of living beings, looks like vegetation is back on the menu boys!

unfertilized eggs wont grow
they're just excess like poop

Cellular wall is my limit of compassion

>he doesn't eat rocks

Where is it from?

>In order for a plant to react to something, it must have a conscience
But that's wrong.

My biology professor in undergrad submitted a cohort study with an audiologist that suggested they avoid damage because they feel it and even scream when damaged. I'll try to find a link when I have library database access if the thread is still up when I get home.

Well I still don't care because neither animals nor plants have souls so I'll eat whatever I want thanks
Only eating people is immoral

>PLANTS ARE PEOPLE TOO!

Foreigners don't have souls either. Why can't the we treat them like they treat animals? Who the fuck here truly wouldn't want a slave?

>Foreigners don't have souls
if you're a retard you can think that but it's safe to assume all humans have souls if you believe in that

Why would you not want to devour souls? That's how you absorb a part of the host's power

An egg is literally one cell dummy

>conciousness is the only moral imperative

I guess you wouldnt have a problem with killing any living organism as long as it doesnt have a ‘brain’

Plants autonomously react to stimulants like moving towards sunlight/water or away from damaging factors.

The ball exclusively reacts to the laws of physics.

Nice try

Why is that faggot on the right sunbathing in a t-shirt and knee length shorts? Man tits?

>tfw to exist you must consume

Heart that vegans? Time for your salt only diet.

>eating salt
>salt crystals have a physical structure that responds to the world around them in a logical manner - suggesting sentience
you cruel asshole

that would imply we consciously control our immune system when we get scratches or become sick

plants can't have feelings and thoughts because they lack the system to simulate feelings like a fucking brain. "stress" is a disruption in function for the plant, not quite similar to human stress

Yeah, pretty much