Is dairy the ultimate jew?

Is dairy the ultimate jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

journalofdairyscience.org/article/S0022-0302(16)30323-X/fulltext?rss=yes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6362950
elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/consumption-of-natural-estrogens-in-cows-milk-does-not-affect-blood-levels-or-reproductive-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it increases estrogen

The ultimate 'moo' more like haha

It is pretty good desu
>High proton
>Med fat
>Low carb
>Increases igf1
>Easy to get lots of
>Cheap
>Tastes good

Only problem is that it has no fiber, otherwise milk would be the perfect food item

Tastes good but do adults really need it. You can get igf1 for meat. Eat a cow don't drink it's baby juice.

>Do adults really need it?
Hmmm, maybe we evolved to be able to digest lactose as adults for a reason?

So we can suck on titties?

It also contains sat fats which increase test poduction

If that's what you're into sure

So do meats and nuts and all sorts of other non cow milk substances.

Tbh i wouldnt mind sucking on a lactating hottie's big cowtits

Haha top kek underrated

>Hurr durr steroidal hormones are bioavailable through the mouth
>T. Fucking retard who hasnt read a study on estrogenic effect of milk

>haha

>Is dairy the ultimate jew?
No, that would be Jews.
Jews are the ultimate jew, everything else is just a pale imitation of the people who stole your foreskin.

please post one claiming your point

journalofdairyscience.org/article/S0022-0302(16)30323-X/fulltext?rss=yes

Another one, my friend
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6362950

I'm guessing I get at least 600 calories from milk every day. Any less and I've lose weight.

Thanks milk

>Journal of Dairy Science
>reputable
Lul

This fucking board.

absolutely BTFO

Dairy fucks your gut bacteria which leads to a whole host of issues. Your gut bacteria is literally sentient, if you fix your gut bacteria you will stop craving bad foods, feel much better and look much better. You will release pheromones signally healthy gut flora, making you more approachable and welcoming.

dumb hippie lmao

bet you're a vegan too

He's actually right you retard. Confirmed for knowing nothing about microbiology

upvote

Tell me how, wise master.

t. read this on the internet earlier

Down with the vegan agenda

>literally believing in a "vegan agenda" - a kind of conspiracy of middle-aged mums, hipsters & hippies - rather than believing that maybe the multi-billion dollar meat industry is maybe not 100% honest about everything
proudtobeacuck.jpg

:^)

t. Vegan

More like
>t. anyone who does not suffer from paranoid schizofrenia
I mean common have you ever tasted meat that's been hunted, or comes from small-scale farming? Or eggs straight from well-cared for chickens? The meat industry is cucking you BAD and you can TASTE it when you eat good quality food. But yeah keep insisting that anyone who raises a voice against your corporate overlords is part oh 'muh conspuhracy'. Idiot.

Contains prolactin, estrogen and inflammatory prostatlandins; all contributing to hair loss.

Contains D-Galactose which increases cell senescence (aging) at low dose.

Contains casomorphins which have an opioid effect and release histamine, has been linked with autism.

Contains pus, blood and mycotoxins. Fat portions contain dioxins which negatively affect testosterone.

makes me shit so yeah the ultimate jew for me

>implying l actually think vegans are substantial enough to be pushing an agenda
>implying l don’t grow my own chickens
Don’t you tell me about meat and eggs I’ve got 2 acres for my chickens and a goat to roam on

Unsaturated fats do a better job of test production

Every vegan here shills soy like nobody's business. Monsanto has a huge monopoly on soy in the US and the west in general. It's a shit fucking food and only monsanto is trying to sell it to us and you faggots still get on here and shill soy in every fucking thread.

If you dropped the soy shilling people might not catch that you are full of shit from the get go. Nobody should eat soy, not vegans, not vegetarians, nobody. What a shit food.

>dropping a huge source of protein because of muh pr
Quit being a half assed faggot there is only one truth and that is pure veganism

Lentils,chickpeas,wheat(and various other grains) are perfectly sufficient protein sources with better micros (and they taste better), and it's not easy to buy them organic and non-gmo so my money doesn't get funelled to monsanto so they can beef up more cows with somatotropin and drench the fields in gyphosate after they dump tons of PCB's into the water supply.

Fuck you buddy, no excuses.

Then stop memeing like an autist and spread the word on good food to the ignorant jackasses on this board.

The "vegan" threads are clearly bait. And soy ain't the best, true, but many vegans avoid it for that reason from what I understand (not vegan myself though). It's usually anti-vegans that make the vegan=soy connection, or so I've noticed lurking in the threads.

Also most soy is used either as food additives (soy lecitin most commonly) or more commonly animal feed in the meat industry (it's actually the most popular one). Very little, like a few percent at most, of soy produced is used to make vegan crap.

The idea that there's any kind of push for veganism which Monsanto is behind is beyond retarded - they'd actually take a HUGE net loss if people ate meat (because less meat = less need for animal feed). And remember that a cow has to eat like 7-8lbs of feed to make 1lb of cow, so there's no way to replace the decreased demand by making people want more soy.

The way to max soy consumption is to INCREASE meat consumption and DECREASE the impact of veganism, or just the plain idea of eating less meat & dairy while still eating enough to maintain good health. Which is what is being done. Which is what everyone on this board is contributing too, unpaid, every time they dismiss or mock the idea of decreasing meat consumption, all so that Monsanto AND their buddies in the meat industry can turn a profit. Your health (if you overconsume), the planet and animals all get fucked and they laugh all the way to the bank. KEKED. But who cares, right? lmao bacon

>tfw lactose intolerant
>tfw spic

>they'd actually take a HUGE net loss if people ate meat
If people ate LESS meat, that is

Based

Wait so milk actually increases estro levels? Fuck

Hardly. Pint of milk with my protein mixed in creates a lovely milkshake.

Thats what Im upset about. My whey and casein supplements taste like ass with water. Im p sure that they were made for milk only. I mean I'm reading up on some articles now aside from ones listed here and various forums. Lot of people drink it daily and have no issues but at the same time idk what they do. Test pills? Etc

everyone calm down
elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/consumption-of-natural-estrogens-in-cows-milk-does-not-affect-blood-levels-or-reproductive-health

dairy is the white man's drink, you should consume it regularly

Kek! :-D

oy gevalt the goyim know SHUT IT DOWN