That guy who counts the bar for his lifts

>that guy who counts the bar for his lifts

I SERIOUSLY hope you guys don't do this

counting the bar is actually more alpha because when you go from 1pl8 to 2pl8s you don't actually double the weight
your progress doesn't match what your saying when you're not counting the weight, you speak as if you had more progress than you actually have

shit

Do you think 1 pl8 is one 25 lb plate and one 2.5 lb plate on each side

i can't fathom why retards do this
it's like they don't realize you can start squatting with an EZ curl bar and add 25 pounds to your 1RM

> not counting the bar

Fucking math illiterate cunt ... you also probably use an app to calculate how many different plates you need to put on for your lift.

>It's more alpha because when you say two pl8 it's not actually 2 45s on each did
Fucking beta

>he doesn't count the weight of his arms when you lifts

Do people actually lift 1pl8? I feel like all the weight on one side of the bar wouldn't be productive lol

wtf? How did 2 different people incorrectly comprehend whats being said exactly the same?

>1pl8 is 40kg plates + 20kg bar
>0pl8 is suddenly 0kg

/thread
sage

1pl8 is 40kg
The bar weighs nothing.

I'm pretty sure they count the bar in professional comps so yyeah u should count it

They only do that so they can make their numbers seem more impressive to others.

Guys I have a question. When lifting a bar with 2 45lb pl8s, is this 4 pl8, or 2 pl8

>2 different people
Samefag

shitty_bait.jpg

if you dont count the bar you are literally mentally challenged

>he doesn't factor out the force of gravity
How weak can you be?

>counting the bar to make it seem like you're stronger than you actually are

Hello mr DYEL

>he only counts the tiny iron weight he's pushing upwards
>he doesn't count the weight of the earth that he's pushing downwards

okay im lifting 60 kg but i say it is only 40 kg cause im retarded

>not lifting exclusively during low tide