Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4617900/
youtube.com/watch?v=aM0SN44p1gY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

200 grams

100 grams

No one needs that much...

300 grams, i weigh 110kg tho.

I've read studies which cite 3.4g per kilo as optimal, but i cant be fucked eating that much.

me too

not gonna make it.

altogether, like all the tuna, whey, eggs, bread and stuff

Stfu you cunt. You're just farting out majority of it since it turns into fucking carbs.
120/150mg is more than enough unless you're roiding.

150g

6'4, 195lbs right here, pure muscle.

thought the formula was 2.2g per kg lean body mass?
for me 60kg lean mass x 2.2 =132g protein/day

>it turns into carbs

yeah, more or less

the smell of old eggs, thats basically converted protein. this shows that you ate enough protein for the few hours.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4617900/

Compares 2g per kilo protein consumption with 3.4g per kilo protein consumption in 73 resistance trained volunteers.

The high protein consumption group showed statistically significant increased performance in squat and bench press 1rm compared to the normal protein group. Further more the high protein group loss an average of 1.6kg of fat compared to 0.3kg of fat in the normal protein group, over the course of the study.

2g protein per kilo is likely minimal for exercise performance and muscle hypertrophy. 3-4g per kilo protein could be considered optimal for performance and body recomposition.

Bear in mind protein consumption has a significant thermic effect upon digestion compared to fat and carbs, so that explains the enhanced fat loss from a 3-4g protein per kilo diet.

1 chicken breast per kilo

From by own experience, i have noticed positive body changes from routinely exceeding 2g per kilo protein consumption without cutting calories.

Technically not correct but it does get converted to Krebs cycle substrate so it ends up being processed similarly to carbs

ofc the lose more bodyfat, they consume way less fat and since excess protein is turned basicly intro carbs, the whole diet was a high carb diet

I highly doubt the benficial effect of such a high protein diet, sadly I don't have time to read it and interpret it properly. The number are just absurd and with only 73 people not a significant prove.

around 150-200g
I am currently bulking, what should the ratio between carbs and fats be? Does it make any difference? I'm really overwhelmed with all this different nutritional information

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4617900/

stops saying stop shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 scoop per kg

120 minimum 140 avg 160 good days

protein = the stuff muscles are made of

carbs = useful energy for your brain and your muscles (use long chained carbs(rice, wholemeal), they are better than short chained)

fats = basically usless calories

that's it for the beginning

>bsurd and with only 73 people not a significant prove
are you biodegradably autistic ?

eat as many carbs as possible and try to not eat big amounts of fat, when eating a lot of fat in combination with calories plus, you will become a fat ass,

just 1 scoop.... come on

I've been only eating maybe 60-80g protein a day, how fucked am I?

185lbs

5 scoops

>fats = basically usless calories
>(((american))) education

144 grams

how do you eat so little? I get to ~90 without even trying.

How? My first meal of the day is at least 55 grams.

I don't really have to much stuff in my house right now, I've only recently been working out (started like, three weeks ago) and eating protein. Main thing I'm getting it from is eggs and chicken. I need to plan out meals or something; I'm just tight on ingredients and cash atm

I have no experience with this, but there has apparently been studies done to determine the optimal protein macro per day, and the results were between 1.4 and 1.6 times your weight. I think this differs the bigger your muscles get tho.

I hit about 220-250g erryday, also same carbs
I’m 84kg, 3k TDEE

About 185lb worth of Fucked

If you can manage to hold the farts in it usually results in increased muscle mass

youtube.com/watch?v=aM0SN44p1gY

This is your new breakfast. Once you buy everything - Oats, Chia, Protein Powder, and any additional fruit, each breakfast will work out to be like $1.50 - $2.

Except people who want results

What is a good price for the Impact Whey Protein from Myprotein.com? This seems like one of those sites where there's always a "sale" going on, I want to make sure I'm getting an actually good deal

it's not even funny, just fucking annoying when newbs like you honestly believe you need that much protein and waste their parent's money on meat

honestly as much as I can get,

I aim for 160g, but usually end the day at >200g anyway.

I got 11 pounds for $50 on Black Friday last year.

Bro I've posted evidence in this thread of the value of a high protein intake.

Yes, there is a discrepancy between what you need and what is optimal.No one needs to eat large amounts of protein, but if you want to build large muscles high protein (as in 3g per kilo) is beneficial.

120g

In what units?

>3g per kilo.
holy tittyfucking christ that's a lot. No way your body will ever use that much at a time.