/fraud/

/fraud/ - cheating fraud pets edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, dick size, why canary is a paedophile, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Needles are for pussies and oral only cycles are the way forward.

ABSOLUTELY NO SAUCE TALK.

previously on hormones are for faggots:

Can I run a test injectable only cycle?

bum titty bum titty bum titty bum titty

Words of wisdom right here.

Can i run a gram of dnp if i live in Antarctica

i've heard that tren makes you feel alpha?
i currently don't have access to a gym, or will have access for the next year.

would it be a bad idea to take tren in this time for the alpha mentality gains?

You'd be wasting your health.

>inb4crusaderpost

Why will you not have access to a gym for a year?

i don't care about my health, i just want to feel alpha and fuck girls

Doesn't this mean you can have pharma easily?

Uhh lmao.

No man. Don’t take hormones for a state of mind, please if you do this lift ducking weights. Like how could someone want to pass up easily attainable strength

Tren will not be your answer.

Really want to fuck that fat black Indian looking chick poor cunt was dicking. Damn

>same op
not nice

I work 4 months on, 3 months off for a shipping company. Is it possible to do a couple of half decent cycles during my 3 months off, or will I lose all the gains when I go back to sea. It's not so difficult to eat a lot when at sea, but it's difficult to keep marcos in check. Also there's no proper gym or anything like that, but there's always enough for curls and bench volume work I suppose.

nearest gym is like a 30 min drive away and i can't afford a home gym

how much should i take a week?

Choice of PVDF or PES .22u membrane filter. What would you get?

And is a hand vacuum pump going to be good enough or do I want to look into something motor-driven?

Also, what's a good place to look for recipes? Hoping to ascend from being a UGL buying pleb to home brewer GOD.

5 grams.
Make sure its enanthate so you can't pussy out.

Save up for a power rack/adjustable squat rack a beater barbell and a flat bench. Get some weights, make your own db handles and get a pullup bar.

I genuinely think Hitler isn't evil.
The whole Nazi regime was better then the current shitshow we have and they were pretty Veeky Forums.

my hand pump can crack the containers so its enough imo

Just fucking stop already. This idiot is responsible for destruction of Europe and deaths of milions of ethnic and white Europeans.

He is the reason world is such a shitshow now.

I unironically blame FDR just as much as him and Stalin.

that seems like a lot, i've seen people run it from anywhere between 50 and 1000mg a week.
i just want to know how much until i feel alpha

yo dude i can't lift. i just wanna know how much tren to take

It's in German blood to chimp out every once in a while. They're autistic. But Anglos are to blame as well.

I don't think we'd get along when telling these lies.
I'm not saying he was a saint but it's not this brainwashed shit we got spoonfed.

wow, 30 minutes?!

In all honesty. 0mg.
Please be trolling.

>I don't think we'd get along when telling these lies.
>I'm not saying he was a saint but it's not this brainwashed shit we got spoonfed.
Oh yes? Because you saw some bullshit "infograph" on /pol/ ?

He wasn't a sane person, he was emotional, bitchy and irresponsible. But what do you expect from a meth fanboy.

Get some test and proviron if you want good feels.

Tren will fuck you up.

>I can afford a fucking cycle
>However I cannot afford to drop 1-300 dollars on a fully functional home gym
????

I didn't browse /pol/.
I have a fanatic ww2 dad that explained everything. He's not pro Nazi if you're wondering.

Can g*rmanic autism ever be stopped?

He was prosecuting the people who are STILL causing the destruction of our civilization.

Sure his methods were too extreme but he was one of the few people in power who knew something had to change.

I would even go as far as saying he was not a bad man, he just got too deep into it.

I agree. People can blame him all they want on being the cause for a lot of the evil political factions and climate we have in the world (actually caused by the enemies he warned us against coming into unchecked power as he predicted) but the meme that he is EVIL is completely unfounded.

Thanks jerry. What sort of pressure cooker do you use to sterilize? Been looking into some since autoclaves are expensive af... Need to get some metal "shelves" or something to put inside the cooker so I don't have to sterilize just a single "level" of glass that I can fit in the cooker.

be the human torch

is this subtle crusader posting? i like it.

this picture can be applied to every civilization on the world

everybody post your fraud maymays, i lost a good bit when my pc shit the bed.

This pretty much. Everyone forgot that germany was treated as some sub human shithole and people stood up for themselves.

The nazi regime brought a good amount of modern qol improvements for citizens.

He wasn't pure evil, he was a mam with heart for his country but lost sight of what mattered.

His stance on the handicapped or other leaches of the community is also something I stand by but thats a seperate story.

>Everyone in the gym noticing my gains skyrocketing
>big guys telling me to compete with them in a powerlifting meet for 170s
>afraid if I go ill get flagged and shamed in front of the meet
>also my fucking bench hasn't gone up even though I've been hitting deadlift PRs every week
>mfw

Hormones making you feel more alpha is the biggest reddit meme going. They don't work on the brain in the same acute sense that serotonin/dopamine drugs would when it comes to self-esteem/perception/confidence. It's much more subtle and has more to do with the primal competitive nature that high testosterone can cause. And again, your susceptibility to all of this is probably genetic

this is true for test, not so much tren. it actually has intense dopamine interactions

Feel you, part of uni gym group and most of them are power lifters, when I went on first cycle lifts jumped to inline with a lot of theirs. Uh guys guess bodybuilding works... still not sure if they all agree

lel, def saving that one.

How long does it take to leave humanity behind?

Got a message from a bunch of family members that I should not get any bigger or I'd look ridiculous and they worry for me.

I don't even look like I lift...

Get your whole family gear for Christmas, it's the gift that keeps on giving

>inb4crusaderpost

Did someone say Stardust Crusader?

Jesus. Crusader roided for that?
I thought he looked decent but what the fuck.

I was looking at babybottle cleaners

but desu I buy cheap plastic sterilized media bottles
they suck ass though I need to upgrade

have fun with your dysmorhpia

No you do not. Trust me.

Have some self respect, my god man. Also she was not indian at all.

oy vey, you seem rustled.

>a bunch of family members
Nah man, you got a message from your female family members and the men are just going along with it. Trust me, my mom said that shit when I barely started lifting and I was a fucken twink then.

Obligatory derogatory statement abut Crusader filled, can we lay off him now

Maybe I'll dump my shit vials there, thanks user.

What are you aiming for Jer?

>Maybe I'll dump my shit vials there, thanks user.

thank you for thinking about me, how long do i have to loiter around these threads for someone to give me their bad gear.

if you want a fun experience, go to the archive and read crusader posts before he posted what he looked like

seriously it's actually hilarious

Yeah I bet my mom started that shit.
Dad's just worried for steroids since they're "shit that'll just fuck you up"

I'll send you proper vials, you are kinda alright.

>tfw visiting parents and they also invite their friends including a sports dad who obviously knows I'm on something and is being a suspicious cunt about it

In4 Nano actually didn't use a caulk gun and legit went by hand over hours to filter his gear

What a legend

I seriously had no fucking clue....

Get bigger out of spite. Your senpai has some gain goblins in it.

You should post more canary, you always got the best fap bait.

Even if you didn't, didn't SOMETHING in the back of your mind tell you that there is absolutely no way most people can't be doing it that way at home?

Hahahah

Y-you just want me for my tits

i take that very highly coming from a sociopath.

>tfw if someone buys my old pc i can finally afford my blast

cant wait hngggggggghhhh

nice

I honestly couldn't imagine ugl's doing it this way and wondered if this was the reason they charged that much.
I feel dumb. Maybe I just am.

Specs?

to be happy with the mirror

I hit my strength goals except for cleans years ago.
Once I'm lean we'll see. Currently I bounce between pleasantly surprised at my size and aghast at what a Holocaust victim I've become

I started by hand as well and after like 5 mins I'm like fuck this and hooked up a bunch of rubber bands
idk how anyone can push it the whole time and not have suicidal thoughts

10/10 would titfuck

i7 920
Asus P6T deluxe
Rajintek Aidos cpu cooler
8GB DDR3 1600mhz
AMD HD 6950
EVGA 500W
Xonar DX sound card & Sennheiser HD 205 II

Probably get around 175 for the motherboard/cpu/cooler/ram

and about 100 for the rest excluding the sennheiser and sound card.

>Y-you just want me for my tits
that's not true. Ass is also important.

How's life been by the way. Seems like you haven't posted in forever. Still stacking fat nepotisim cash?

Meh. Just own it. What's your family going to do? Laugh at you for being bigger than they are?

Only issue I ever found with it is my family blaming my emotional state on the roids. High E2 is a bitch, but I was already emotionally handicapped to begin with from bad childhood. I outgrew my uncle who is huge and he knows what I'm on but still respects me for it.

I hope you'll get there Jer.
I'm aiming for masT levels of big so it'll take a while...

There are days where I feel kinda alright like pic related. Other days I feel like total shit. I know I still have a long way to go.

Not something I can use but I guess I could ask around for you.

Keep bulking right? I'm losing definition but I'm still a twink

>8gb ram

5’9 190lbs ~22% bf

Low test diagnosed, going on 200mg/wk test cyp.

it’s been super frustrating stalling in the gym over the last year and cutting being damn near impossible without losing every ounce of muscle i’d managed to build.

i feel like i should continue cutting at a hard deficit and enjoy making the gains i do with high normal t levels but if i don’t start with a bulk will i be sacrificing my newbie test gains?

should i just bulk to 220lbs?

Are you parting it out or trying to sell it all together?
Might sell pretty well on ebay as a pre-built.

and back shot. I've posted it before but just for full physique

>My mom started that shit
yep, mine did too. Even way before I even looked like I lifted, let alone when I started roids.

Also plz donate some of that Nano Sauce on my doorstep, I wanna contract unsterile vial disease and have to be buried in a big casket.

How do you use a caulk gun to do it? Slowly learning about this stuff in the hopes one day I'll brew my own stuff.

>These pics
Jesus Christ I can't get caught masturbating again today

Damn id eat that ass. Purely in a no homo type scenario though

>needing more than 8gb of ram while playing tf2/rollercoaster tycoon and fallout new vegas.

I don't use ebay since they are fucking gay af for charging but theres a free platform for selling shit here in the netherland and thats where its on.

Wanted to put it as a pre-built first but got zero reactions for 2 weeks so now i'm selling the graphics card/psu individually and the motherboard and the rest as a combo.

>AMD HD 6950

t-thanks you too

Mirin, what's your weight at?

My general rule is to keep bulking until you can't look at yourself without crying, or are too fat to tie your own shoes. Whichever comes first.

You've got plenty of room to bulk on.

I'll send some 500mg/ml tren ace with some actual "nano juice" in it.
Gotta leave humanity behind right.

Around the 82kg mark. Keeps swinging a bit.

Yeah I think if I cut now I'd just end up looking like one of those stringy natural bodybuilders. Thanks guys

No homo, of course

>A 23 year old man was found dead in his bathroom after attempting to inject what appears to be apple juice and trace amounts of semen into his quadriceps. Searching his work computer's internet history, investigators found links to an anonymous message board, where users repeat the mantra to "Do whatever it takes." Minutes before his death, family members heard the man yell "COME ON, STEP IT UP", followed by "Help me piano man." and a few quiet whimpers.

Wanted to add: those are some juicy legs, mirin.

Lmao.

No seriously tho do you have any idea how expensive apple juice is. I'll just piss in a vial after swallowing 200mg of halo and I'll have the darkest "tren" on the world.

it's winter. Either do a short cut so you don't have as much to cut come spring, or keep bulking and have a massive cut for summer.

Haven't been posting in ages.

Yeah all same of old.

An old /fraud/ trip came to visit so I hooked him up with a place to stay.

Pic related

Comfy.

Looks shit

It pales compared to the middle of england but it ain't bad

>How do you use a caulk gun to do it?
>Put syring with filter into gun
>Apply pressure every 20-30min

Wait.

When you have it in front of you you'll realize there isn't really a way to mess up.

What 3rd world shithole do you live in?

Bruh it's fucking depressing living in England. Any other developed country would be a step up.

>england

the canr-e islands

>CanR-E
>Canaries

Really user.

I quite liked Manchester once I got used to it. The whole brexit thing kind of messes things.

Permanent like, or just a visit?
Never did get that /fraud/ get together set up.

Bruh

damn I can not finish anymore
I need to find an asian tranny who'll go raw

>england

>go raw
Ain't you worried about the old HIV dude?

Just a visit. He's back in murica now.

Fuckin pakis alright. They were all over the place

The very evil he warned us of rose to unchecked power because of his desperate measures, exactly as he predicted. His gambit failed.

I do genuinely think we need to be more concerned with globalist cabals of rootless greed, moreso than "jews", they're hugely overrepresented in those groups but not all jews are globalist control mongers, not all control mongers are Jewish.

If you doubt their anti white agenda, just look at "fellow white people" Twitter posts for a couple hours, it's >90% Semitic

>The whole brexit thing kind of messes things.
why

Think around 2019/20 outsiders will need visas and the such.

Will be a pain in the ass. For business purposes too.

Everything will be far more of a hassle compared to how it has been till now for foreigners.

>even Mississippi
Poor Cunt wins again.

Also my Accutane came in today boys, let's see how this goes.