Why do you lift Veeky Forums?

Why do you lift Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dR1dQ2ar4TU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want to humiliate weak men into submission

Erwin Rommel. Only fags lift for Hitler.

Its the only thing that makes me happy anymore

The endorphin rush
Makes me feel like I accomplished something rather than sitting at home
Becomes part of my identity/something people know me for rather than just being boring and normal

Because I want to better myself
And some added benefits is when the race war actually starts I’ll kill so many fucking nazis and white supremasists it’ll be beautiful, their shitty eagles will become the nails of my baseball bat

lmao fucking nigger

Yeah just wait until I put my boot into your fucking mouth

for the fuhrer

Can you even afford boots?

I want to enter competition one time.
Right now my clean & jerk and snatch is shit, but I'm hoping to get some progress soon.

Yeah
Anyone can afford combat boots man, didn’t you buy some?

For her innocence

He was a manlet

So was hitler

Getting big to smack some nigs

Churchill and Stalin too, Franklin was in a wheelchair.
Also the average height during that time was 5'7 in Germany.

to fight Nazis in the upcoming race war

This, I have to be able to protect my wifes son Tyrone from nazis

> marrying people
Lol In anarchy I’ll have a harem

'Why do u lift frank?' my friends ask me

'To get gurls?'
'To get a six pack?'
'Because you think your hard?'
'Because you think your better than other people?
'To show off?'

Everytime they ask I say nothing. Why would I? None of them lift. Well a couple of them do dumbells curls perhaps 3 times a month.

They don't know the pain and the sufferent of a 3 plate squat. When i'm on the last rep of my last set of squats, do u wanna know whats going through my mind??

Let me tell you, its not how big my biceps are, its not how shredded i am, its not 'come at me bro im zyzz brah'. These are weakness of character that were stripped away when i got to 2plate.

When im down in that last rep what gets me through the pain and the struggle is knowing that i am a brony. Knowing that the strength within me is love, and that dasher and rarity and all the otther ponys need me to power through for them.

That is why i lift

For my Waifu for Laifu.

Unironically though, I lift and study to better myself, get rich and try and change the world according to my views.

Copypasta?
Ew

I lift to avenge his death

youtu.be/dR1dQ2ar4TU

It's an open marrige

To do my ancestors proud and preserve my bloodline.

>Tfw some user on 4 chan posted my thumbnail image from my 'The Rise of Hitler and the NASDAP party' video

Top kek

>Subject Europe to 5 years of slavery, murder, and oppression
>Enslave or kill millions of Europeans
>Destroy hundreds of cities, towns, and villages, rendering millions homeless.
>Your incompetence leads to millions of German deaths and the utter destruction of Germany
>Years later internet virgins on an Irish dancing appreciation board worship you as being the savior of the white race

Hello leftypol. You’re late

Hitler was a leftist. I wish I could fucking kill both communist and nazi fucks. You're both cancer that needs to be eradicated.

There was no alliance nigger. Only a temporary cease fire.

For Tanith and The Emperor.

Whoa buddy. You sound like how Hitler is portrayed in Jewllywood movies.

You're fucking retarded. Pick up a book you stupid fuck.

Made me chuckle

oh lord I hope I race war actually happens for the sole purpose of watching you niggers get absolutely annihilated by the whites, it's hilarious how badly some of you dark fellows want an all out war with whitey, your lack of self awareness is fantastic.

t. gook who will happily watch from the sidelines

>claims to be intelligent

>read a book
>stupid fuck

Lmao. Like pottery.

Because people are more likely to listen to and absorb the ideas of a strong man than a weak one. If I'm a skinnyfat faggot nobody is gonna listen to my pills.

>feels good to look good
>feels good to lift
>able to eat way more than average person
>girls love muscles
>so I would be able to fuck someone on the same night if I found out my gf cheated on me
>shows you work hard
>look better in clothes

>oh lord I hope I race war actually happens for the sole purpose of watching you niggers get absolutely annihilated by the whites, it's hilarious how badly some of you dark fellows want an all out war with whitey, your lack of self awareness is fantastic.
>t. gook who will happily watch from the sidelines

Most likely a self hating white guy that posted that rather than a black guy. Self hating whites are the fucking worst.

To become the kind of Jamal Longdick that Indian cuties get soaked over.
Want to knock up a few married indian girls and fuck, make love, and rape my way across the entire contintent before I'm ran out of town.

You don’t know how to read, do you nigger?

Keep dreaming chimp.

I dont understand the endgame of these people. What do they think will happen?

Race war actually happens, whites win = traitors are rounded up and killed

Race war actually happens, niggers win = white "allies" no longer needed, and yes niggers hate white people so the "allies" will be rounded up and killed once their usefulness is over

Except I’m neither and an Arab, or a sand nigger in your mind
> tfw getting a couple guns and hit 1/2/3/4
It’s going to be fun
Also seeing those shitty /pol/ meet ups makes me think it going to be really easy

>Indian girls

Strange choice but I suppose as long as you stay away from white women you're OK in my book.

lol you durkas can't do shit
you've been trying to conquer europe for millenia
israeli fucking kikes kicked your asses when every single one of your shit nations attacked them at the same time

your soldiers are shit brained retards from centuries of cousin fucking, they can't get shit done, ever, due to arab culture of not sharing information to feel more important. it cripples armies. plus your idea of controlled fire is spraying wildly in the general direction of an enemy and believing that if you yell "ALLAHU AKBAR" loud enough, god will guide the bullets to the enemy

>israel kicked your ass

How did I not know you were a kike?

i already said earlier i'm a gook you dumb fucking durka, jesus is your deformed inbred brain that bad?

Oh noes, I'm called a chimp by a self hating lunatic. How ever will I go on.
I'll be busy pounding out those 20/10 indian babes while you're looking for bobs and vagene and bitch lasagna at every 4/10 pale chick who looks recognizably female.

Don't worry.
I'll be the "chimp" your future wife tells you to not worry about.

>Strange
In what way.
Indian bitches can get hot as hell.
And what do white women have to do with anything?

Lol sure thing chimp.

If you shave a chimp down...it's skin would not be black.

Also....not sure if false flag.

I’ll just kill all the kikes then too
I’ll become a warlord in the anarchy soon to come, killing any who oppose my rule

My bad Ching Chong chinaman.

upcoming race war

You sure about that chimp?

That’ll be a nice scalp to hang

Fuck off spic. Shouldn’t you be at the welfare office?

The constant dread of never being good enough coupled with the feeling of being better than those physically inferior too me. It's turned me into a pretty shallow person.

To punch nazis

>talks about scalping people
>does so on the internet
really makes me think, why weren't you in poland over the weekend collecting scalps? there were hundreds of thousands of nazi scum having a parade, all collected for easy scalping!

I’m the Arab guy and no I’m high middle class
I can’t wait to string you fucks up on the street lights

>>>/leftypol/

Oh I’m so scared Internet tough guy

Cause
A. Shit hasn’t hit the fan yet
B. Still training
C. In order to successfully start a war you need an army, one guy just makes it a massacre

I lift for heaven. Will I go to hell if I die without a family?

because i have nothing else to live for

To attack the Longmen
DAY OF THE TUNNEL

>shit hasnt hit the fan yet
how embarrassing, you lost and haven't even realized the race is over!

>still training
even easier

>only one guy
zero for three

>>>/LEddit/

No

Yes.
It's true.
Very very interesting posts.
I like these posts with racist ideologies behind them.
Makes it really easy to understand the psychology behind the inferior genetic material who post it.

Not German so I must lift for Mosley.

You’re the guys that lost world war 2, so technically you’re done already
And because I have the SJWs on my side I can conduct my preparation in peace

>ancestors were enslaved
>inferior genetic

Pick one nigger

>he thinks that any race can win a racewar against whites
Maybe if you were a chink you'd have a chance.

>I lost WW2
incorrect, I never fought in WW2

I'm glad you believe that the battle is already over though, and that SJW's are a benefit to your "side"

WE WON WW2
YOU LOST WW2

Stop we wuzzing you role playing nigger lover

Whites won WWII. WWII was a brother war.
If you think you can win a war against the white race with the help of SJWs you are insane. But go ahead and take them.

Jews are white now?

You have no idea how low white have fallen do you? Hell some will fight against other whites too
This is only stage one, I don’t care what race you are really, I just want to enjoy the chaos
Stop pretending that you lifting will somehow make you a brilliant tactician and can win a war all of a sudden

>larping
good luck my friend, you will need it

And what of your ancestors?
Were they never slaves?
user, your ancestors have an impact upon who you are, but they do not 100% define who you are.

You are genetic flotsam who has nothing going for themselves other then having the same skin tone as the wealthy people who have enslaved you.
If you are "white" that is, if you're brown then...well...I feel sorry for you.

That's all.
As long as they give you pats on the head and pictures like the one you posted you'll be a happy little foot stool.

My goal is to become swole, cut and sink my quite honestly massive cock balls deep into as many hot as fuck indian bitches as humanly possible. That is my goal in life.

Stop pretending that sucking nigger dicks will make you win a war

Have fun running on a treadmill thinking you’re going to get that banana that’s hanged in front of you, niggerape.

Great comeback cumskin
Y-you too

Cum is actually filled with nutrition, unlike being a piss color dry cum skin like yourself gook

>tfw you can't lift for hitler because you're not german

All that cousin fucking has killed your reading comprehension huh? I’m still the Arab and you’re still a wigger
Go back to jacking off to statues and listening to retro wave faggot

Are you implying that the jews actually fought in WWII?
Yes, whites have fallen extremely low. But, it's entirely self-inflicted. The reason whites have became weak is that we are sick in the mind from 4 generations of post-modern indoctrination.
If tomorrow all whites decided that they didn't want to become displaced, shitskins would stand 0 chance of fighting against it.
White "genocide" is a white supremacist phenomenon, since white participation is required for it to happen.

When is the last time in the history of the world that you can recall that an entire race, consisting of millions of people, completely extinguished because they were asked to? Non-whites demand that whites stop existing, but there is really nothing you have to back up your demands.

If British, lift for Mosley. If American, lift for George Rockwell or Martin Pierce.

I don’t care if you exist or not
I just want to kill you faggots who think that you’ll somehow unite the entire white population and kill every colored person ever

>An arab
>accusing anyone else of cousin fucking

Yes you can. Hitler was for the world, not just Germanics.

>and kill every colored person ever
I have no desire to kill any colored person who goes back to his homeland. I have no desire to kill non-whites who already live in their own homelands.
I only want to remove, by any means necessary, foreign nationals living in my nation. Especially violent foreign nationals like yourself who can't seem to understand the right of blood and soil.

White nations are not multicultural shopping malls where all citizens of the world can go to seek "opportunity". White nations belong to white people. Now go back to Arabia.

K...
Well have fun with your shadetree psyops.
I'll be over here getting swole and learning how to tell hot brown ladies to call me daddy.

White South African. Kinda have to.

>thinks he can inherit land
bud it's either taken, bought, or given
i bought my house, and if i have to defend it i fucking will. and if i can take land as well i fucking will