Thoughts on lifting on an extreme diet and zero protein?

Thoughts on lifting on an extreme diet and zero protein?

I'm 5'8 and around 145 lbs. I'm on the fatter side of skinnyfat with a small gut and almost no muscle.

I have an event in which I want to be lean for and very low bodyfat percentage so I started an extreme diet that puts me on a serious deficit. This event is roughly in 5 weeks so I want to lose about 15 pounds by then.

I know you can't really bulk and cut at the same time so I am cutting right now to get as low body fat as possible and then I will start bulking very very gradually so I always stay lean while building muscle.

My current diet is intermittent fasting so that means I pretty much eat only one time a day within a period of an hour or two and fast the other 16+ hours. Then within this hour of day eating I consume anywhere roughly between 500 -800 calories. Most of which is just plain salad vegetables like spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, mushrooms etc. No fats or proteins.

I am also lifting this time doing ICF every other day.

Is what I'm doing okay? Lifting on low calorie and very minimal protein. I want my body to burn up as much of my stored fat as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>event
Middle school field trip to the beach?

PSMF: 2-3g of protein per bw kg, heavy compoinds, low volume, some cardio. Around -2kg per week is possible. Eating less than 1g/kg of protein is just stupid, you will not survive these 5 weeks.

I have the same exact goal (15 pounds in 5 weeks) and I'm doing the same exact thing, Except I just finished a hard bulk over 4 months

user, are you literally fucking stupid?

You do realize that it's recommended that you get at least 50-60 grams of protein per day just for survival purposes, right?

Also, just a little something that might help you out. The intermittent fasting is a good route, but I found that Eat Stop Eat is a bit more effective for losing fat vs the Leangains protocol you are using.

Eat Stop Eat is abstaining from ingesting calories for 20-24 hours. I lost fat much faster doing that vs leangains

Remember that weight loss is a caloric issue as well as a hormonal issue. Perhaps extending your fast will help out a bit and help you burn off some of that excess fat.

goteeem

you're 145. just bulk ya pansy.

Put me in the screencap.

kys

How fast? It's currently what im doing with hopefully a bi-monthly 10 day fast.

244Ibs 36%bf

damn

You want to be 5'8 130 pounds? You either want to be in an Auschwitz larp or woman

I have no muscle. 130 will make me lean with abs. Then I can start bulking up.

No it won't you clinically diagnosed mong

Abs don't just appear out of thin air, if you have as little muscle as you seem to have then you'd have to be extremely skinny for them to be noticeable, and by then you'd be a skeleton so not even pseudoabs would save your pathetic physique. Just deal with the fact that you made poor choices up till now, and start changing. Get on a deficit, sure, but not such an extreme one. Besides, you're clearly have no idea what you're doing, cause cutting is when you should eat the most protein in order to maintain whatever (vestigial) muscle mass you may have and allow new muscle to form from lifting. So stop fucking around, read the sticky, educate yourself and start your journey. Stop thinking about that stupid ass event, you made poor choices, now deal with them. Act so that you'll ensure you improve long term and not just starve yourself, get loose skin and an awful physique and regretting everything.

Tl dr stop being a fucktard, forget that pansy meeting 'event' and get on a reasonable, scientifically correct path to fitness

Why the fuck are you eating a ton of vegetables if you're lifting? Just take a multivitamin and eat mostly protein. You can gain a decent amount of muscle if you are a beginner while losing fat. When I was 40lbs overweight I was losing over 10lbs per month while putting on muscle. But if you don't have enough protein then your muscles can't repair.

Read the fucking sticky you oxygen wasting piece of crap

What if I get protein powder and just make that my main source of the 600-800 calories per day.

Man I fucking hate vegans but if you are here telling people to take a multivitamin and skip the veggies you are seriously a fucking brainlet. Veggies have an almost irrelevant amount of calories if you are a grown man, they shouldn't interfere in any way with you also getting plenty of protein.

Eat your veggies, plenty of herbs/spices and for god sakes eat some fucking raw garlic son.

People are fucking wrong when they say abs are made in the kitchen. Example, me after gaining 15 pounds going from 170 to 185. I didn't have and before and now they are visible even after gaining 15 pounds

Can you fucking read? You're avoiding reality, man up and deal with the fact that you will never be as you'd like to for that faggotry event. You'll get more results by doing a light deficit and having a lot of protein (whey is a good source, careful with your kidneys tho) than by any other means

Fuck you and your faggot event. Diet like a real lifter and try again next year.
Fuckface.

I never said don't eat vegetables, just eat less and get more protein, and eat a multivitamin if you're not getting enough.

I'm only here for girl in op

Why would anyone care, write a blog you asshat

Google rabbit starvation. Stop refusing to deal with reality and trying to half ass your way to a decent body. You have to have a balanced diet,paying attention i calories but not overdoing it. If it was easy everyone would do it.

There are countless examples of people going on multiple day fasts and them losing tons of weight and nothing bad happening to them.

You don't die if you don't eat for 5 days like some of you retards believe.

Thats the whole point of fat. It's stored energy to be used later.

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM

I knew there was no point in making this thread because all of you are retarded parroting miss info from other retards.

Yeah I think she's cute too

You shouldn't be cutting at 5'8" and 145lbs even if you are skinnyfat. You'll just go straight to auschwitz mode

top jej.

>Thoughts on lifting on an extreme diet and zero protein?

>I know you can't really bulk and cut at the same time
Maybe you can't

This

if anything you want MORE protein when cutting

OP is underage. Just ignore him

when they already have a base of muscle ok sure

but you have no muscle so you're going to be a bag of skin and bones after your fast aka Auschwitz mode

>lifting
>zero protein