How to look like this? Serious thread, please

How to look like this? Serious thread, please.

Beat your wife and rape her sister

1 year of compound lifts and good nutrition would do it, hell, it's not even THAT good

>Serious thread

Piss off

Be a relatively active man born in that era and not fat. That's it.
Oh and suck a fuckton of cock. I mean if a dude was even slightly bicurious and had his dick out you'll have to be on your knees.
Bonus points if he's black.

Do some fasting if you're high bf%, some callisthenics, light weights. Really that's a very average muscular.

He doesn't look too tall, probably a year of consistent lifting and eating properly will get you there
two years if you're a lanklet

I mean that kind of body. Not actually him.

I'm 6ft

Basic weight program, good diet, lose bodyfat till happy. 1 year of work if you are a fat fuck or auschwitz mode, less if you are otter mode.

Do this 3x per week alternating between workout A and B.

Do push ups for a year or something lmao

Sure man.

Brando was one of the few actors of that era that lifted.
So, bench, curl, press, pullups, on a shitty 1950s diet for a couple of years should do it.

It's a shame he let himself go when he got older.

This man was incredible, he kept a VW beetle at a neighbor's house so he could sneak out at 3am and eat 5-6 hotdogs at his favorite diner. He also used to row out on boats during filming so he could eat tub of ice cream. He bulked too fuckin hard.

Unless you have abnormally low test levels, just fucking around in the gym for around 6 months would easily give youthat body. If you actually did a good program, you would even look a lot better.

Unless you're skelly

So basically just lift and eat well?

I'm 6ft and around 80k. Kinda fat but not much.

>filename

You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

What the fuck. I was naturally like this without lifting and a minimally physical job. This wouldn't take a year of consistent lifting and if OP's pic did he would have looked way better.