6 months progress

166 on left and 130 on right. 5'5 manlet.

Did 5x5 for the most part with accessories added 3 months in.

is this good progress for 6 months? I feel like im hard on myself and could of done better. I honestly hated cutting but im ready to lean bulk now for a solid year at least. Not even sure what bf% on any pic.

Advice appreciated.

could have* you brainlet

You look much better. Now bulk like you said. Prepare to get trolled by the losers now

looking good. Keep it up bro.

Looks like your mole somehow migrated from your right side to your left side, strange...

Who cares what the BF % is if you look good in the mirror

Gj

One is a mirror picture

pic on the right is infront of a mirror, the other one is not

If this pic is real, you gave me hope when it comes to having loose skin after losing weight

What are your stats (squat deadlift press bench row etc)?

You made good progress, proud of you

Surely no one can be this retarded?

Pretty much perfect progress for 6 months.
What are your strength stats?

Youre small as fuck manlet here at 185 18%bf you need to lift... seriously

>130lb
Good work, big congrats on what appears to be pretty tight skin. It's a big worry for fatties.
2nd for stats, look like you're still a long way from 1,2,3,4

shit I thought this was one of those ftm transition pics at first

Lifts?

kek, why do manlets even bother?

you have to lose more like 50-100 lbs to have loose skin leftover. probably close to 100

fucking mirrors man how do they work

I went from 310 too 235 and had very little loose skin. I basically did daily calisthenics, and did alternate day fasting combined with intermittent fasting and ate whatever I wanted on fridays and saturdays. Which usually just ended up being chips and salsa or icecream or eggs with cheese and salsa on top.

No loose skin at all.

Mirin progres OP, good work! Can you give more info about your diet, calorie intake and such?

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Moles Aren't Real

OP is gone, clearly he isn't going to give any stats

Why did you choose to be born Hispanic?

dyel midget, no chest, no frame, wide hips, wrists of a pre schooler, bad skin, beard to hide lack of bones, dumbo ears, huge forehead, spic

just LOL @ me for even complaining about being 5'11 and only having 7 inch wrists. Thanks for making me feel better about myself op

Child with beard mode activated

holy smokes I thought the same. we are reaching levels of retardation that shouldn't even be possible

Thank you OP your pictures give me hope.

That progress is actually good. Keep up the hard work man.

Here's my 7 months.

holy shit, moot?

he looks nothing like moot you blind shit

damn son !
any tips for a fat fuck who is in his second month of diet and exercise

its amazing progress for 6 months, great job, you should be proud

wow your jaw gains are unreal i'm mirin so hard user let me jerk you off sometime?

Way to go.
You looked really bad as a fat guy.

I did IF, one large meal a day, primarily protein. Just make sure it's "real" food, I find that habits are much easier to stick with if you start right. So lots of meat and potatoes, quite literally.

O-only if you say no homo

>from fatfuck to slayer

Op whats your routine/diet? Or are you one or those fucks that post to fish for compliments.

Damn. How you feel?

Very good job guys, keep it going.

>t-thanks
I look much uglier in person

This is the first time in my entire life I've been able to say I'm not fat. I still have a bit of a gut to lose, but loads better, both mentally and physically.

I disagree with hips. His are not wide at all.

What was your exercise routine?

Weights 3/4 times a week minimum, if I was too tired I'd give myself a day off. As far as routine, I did 5x5. Started out my workout with a compound then did Iso after. A good week might look like

M- Bench 5x5 then Iso
T- Squats 5x5 then Iso
W-off
Th - Bench 5x5 then Iso
F- diddly 5x5 then Iso

Didn't really do cardio, but when i do. I usually make it aeg workout and cycle for 20 minutes with the machine set high enough to make my quads burn, or just swim

That routine is dumb, not enough frequency on the lifts

You're lucky that you genetically don't hold fat in your face. Shame about the hips though.

Did you do cardio also? Amazing user, nice work so far

Train obliques to make your hips look smaller.

GJ though.

Do you have loose skin somewhere? Great transformation

Swimming is one of the greatest things any one can do for their overall health. Its getting rather hot here in ausland so i will start to increase my swimming.

Seems like im doing a similar thing you did. Instead of 5x5 i do the greyskull lp method of 2x5, 1xamrap. I also tend to stick to 16:8 fasting.

Dont listen to

You look like a mini supermang on the right.

Great work on the cut , you changed dramatically.

I think you did well OP. What was your diet?

Nice work, anons.

4-5 month cut from 95 kg to 78 kg.
Nobody likes a fat fuck, saw that and decided to change it.
Couldn't be happier.

>inb4 gay ass earrings, don't wear 'em anymore.
>Mistakes were made.

>earrings, dyed hair
Were you experimenting?

how tall are you user?

Dyed hair, earrings. Like I said mistakes were made, but that's in the past.

6'1 - 188 cm

why are you such a cutie patotie

>that face
I-I'm not gay

what's your bf%, we have the same stats?

I would be gay for you

Holy fuck you are disgusting in that first pic, absolutely horrendous. Congrats.

I'm hovering 16% but at 83.5 kg because I bulked quite recently for a couple months. On a cut at the moment to get to around 10% which will most likely be around 77 kg

M'kay.

Are you wearing makeup?

M I L O
I I
L L
O O

Diet?

brainlet here, how the fuck does his mole go from the right side of his body to the left? And why the fuck do mirrors got to do with anything?

No. Why?

Right now is just eating my BMR which is 2000 cal, and fitting in 1-1.2g of protein per lb of bodyweight so around 180g. Left 15% to healthy fats, then rest in carbs anything with nutritional value. I try to restrict myself from any sugar whatsoever including fruits but avoid sweets like the plague, throw in cardio ever other day or when I have time, walking on full incline at near jogging speed. Usual protein intake comes from lean beef 3-7%, chicken fillet, cottage cheese, skyr, mozzarella & anything else I can find with a high protein to calorie ratio.

Diet when I started fat loss in the fat fuck phase consisted of minimum one cardio session of jogging for 7 km or so, max would be twice in a day. All I ate was protein practically and kept calories at around 1500-2000 depending on days. Didn't know shit about diet or anything at that point, started going to gym after the fat loss. Did a lot of reading after it in nutrition, body chemistry, anatomy and training.

>5'5
im so sorry

why the FUCK is your head so big

damn dude you look great
the hair is a bit gay though

The mirror sort of switches your perspective. Look into a mirror and raise your right hand, but think of your reflection as another person. Your reflection looks like it's holding up it's left hand. You could also try taking pictures of yourself, one in front of and one without a mirror.

Dude.... for real?? Pretty obvi the first pic was either using a timer and some sort of tripod or having a 2nd party take it and the 2nd pic was a mirror selfie.

your shoulders look broad bro. good job man. stop getting tats

fuck am also 5'5..

is that how tiny we look.

fml.

everything makes sense now, this shit life.

>teehee I'm gonna purposely act retarded on the internet

(You)

How much strenght did you gain, if any? I am very similar to you. Doing a similar routine.

Is this /manlet weight loss/ general?
5'5 here as well.

Don't have a before pic, but I'm 76,3kg (168 lbs) now. Was 120kg (264lbs) 9 months ago.

Still a lot to lose, but we're all gonna make it.

Nice helmet

>>Senpai noticed me

I'm saving this as a fat Mexican fuck cutting down at the same place you did

Post more please! I want some inspo for a friend!!

Are you from Spain? I think we're brothers.

Autistic tattoo but nice job otherwise

you looked like a beta numale and now you look like a human

next step is to gain mass

post current body, this isnt a face board.

You kind of look worse, maybe its just the narrow shoulders and the head bigger than body thing

It's almost like he wasn't totally serious about that post

>tfw saw your progress since you posted the first time and i still didn't lose any weight