> shit aesthetics and muscle insertions
>peak performance display of speed endurance power and agility
> could kill 99% of the world population with their bare hands

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/155584-what-is-better-for-fighting-boxing-or-kickboxing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Unemployed from Scotland
>Got those sweet Gimme Dat Gainz
>Start Boxing, Weigh 42Kg when i start because of terrible eating habits and hash
>Train 4 days a week 3 hours a time in the boxing gym, Other 3 days is 4 hours in regular gym lifting and running.
>4 Years later, Certified Fighter
>Only 5'8.6 weighing 58Kg (Was kept at that weight class)
>I would run 10km every 2 days.
>Had one street fight outside training since i began
>30 fucking 16 year olds attack me in a park
>Feel nothing, Not even scared
>Legit my only thought was "Well this is fucking Gay"
>I'm surrounded
>1am, no lights, full moon is the only illumination
>Main instigator approaches, Kid is fucking 6'2
>Il mention at this point that i was 19 when this happened, I'm approaching 21 now.
>He has that shit eating look that his type get
>Ask where i'm from, Tell him the other area over because fuck him.
>Does this Hyena fucking laugh and says "You fucking serious", Scrunches his face the way a fucking angry toddler does and Punches me as hard as he can.
>My face flicks to the side
>I reposition my head back to where it originally was and just look at him

Go on, I feel an epic fight scene coming on!

>All off them are now screaming, shouting and doing the whole "Mon then" Speel, My fellow Scots know what i'm talking about.
>I'm still in a shockingly No shits giving mood, Genuinely i'm really proud of how fucking nonchalantly i'm dealing with this.
>He hits me again, and once again uses that weird haymaker style punch non trained guys use
>I immediately throw my hands up into a guard and Smack the big bastard.
>He slinks back, Another punch falls in from my right side, *SMACK i give whoever threw it a Right hand on the face.
>There are at least 7 of the crowd bouncing in and out at me throwing single shots, Each hit but every single one of them gets a very snappy right hand reply.
>This goes on for a Minute, I've thrown a good 20+ Punches and only Right hands (Protip, Keep things stupidly Simple)
>This is with a full adrenaline dump, Fighters will know what i was throwing
>Someone runs and i shit you not Superman punches me
>Fall into a bush
>Look out at a good 10+ all gathered round the bit i fell into to, I'm about 2 feet in
>My mind literally says "Fuck that"
>Slink back a little and boom, I'm at the other side of this bristly bush with them yet to come after me
>There is a burn to my back, I climb down the low wall, Cross the water and climb up the other side
>An unknown number of them have ran along the path the attack happened and they have crossed a bridge
>I run along the other side being chased
>Dat cardio, I'm still not even out of breath as i reach a street about 400m away.
>Run into a local Pub
>They ask what happened and call the Police
>Asked why i'm covered in blood

Waste of good digits

>Look down, Holy fuck i'm literally covered in blood
>Check myself over, No cuts, Not Stabbed
>The Blood is not mine
>Further check over myself, Not a single Bruise, Not even sore
>Police arrive, Ask what happened
>I go through it with them, They are pretty psyched out by how little shits i give
>Taken home, House mate and i talk with them for awhile
>They have officers all over the area
>Apparently they have caught quite a few of them
>3 different guys have Large cuts on there faces, Hospital visits and Stitches required
>The rest have large welts and swollen features which also links them to the fight
>They all tell a story that says i attacked them randomly with a Glass bottle
>All but a few girls, Obviously mired out correlate the story
>Mfw i'm accused of using glass bottles in an ambush against them.

They ended up dropping all charged against me, I was up for Serious Assault on several of them and a Weapons charge as well. Police said it was Bullshit and they would strongly word there report both in my favor and against the real attackers. 8 Months later all charges are finally dropped.

I never got to see my Handy work but considering i spar with 16 Oz Gloves, My Mothers hands are bigger than my own and i was one of the best Technical fighters in my gym. I can safely say i done some damage.

I'm pretty a lot of big guys could kill them

Mike Tyson was 5'8

Holy shit man. You must've felt like the king of the universe after handling that shit.
I once fought three dudes and felt like a gangster motherfucker afterwards.

Canelo is aesthetic what are you talking about. And GGG is a fucking godlike warrior.

I would've got kicked in the head in this situation, I only know BJJ. About to do kickboxing so I can strike well.

He's still a big guy. I don't mean height, just body mass.

Is there a decent online resource to practise boxing? Ive got the bag and gloves but im just occasionally hitting it on the weekend.

4u
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Honestly yes, Massive ego boost. I've learned to not really talk about it or bring it up thou, People never take it the right way.

People underestimate the Power of a Tism.

You got me there

The guy is Massive, That low center of gravity has definitely got to contribute to his fighting prowess.

Talk about what?

Honestly, KickBoxing has far to many rules. Go with Boxing and maintain your BJJ. You will not Regret it.

Its only your Mentality that will limit you in a fight from that point. Go get yourself Vaccinated and obtain that High potency Autism self belief.

I know, I'm saying he's a big guy (for me)

The Attack, Or any in ring sanctioned fight in general.

Its short lived with the girls, They get bored. And men feel like you're trying to Emasculate them and take it as an attack.

I'd have to go to two gyms for that, I may do boxing iver kickboxing as we have some great coaches in my town. Multiple Olympic boxers from here and several golden globe junior champs. But at the moment I only have access to BJJ and Kickboxing at my gym.

What rules are there that are so restricting?

Almost Two years later, I'm still only 62Kg but i'm soon going up to 75Kg...

I cannot wait, I want those gains.

The guy is pretty massive to me.

You should've seen me bro.
I made that post and I was like, actually proud and shit. I'm this 29 year old fat neet and I had the biggest grin while I typed it on my phone, I ate pineapple circles at the same time.
Felt like I'd achieved something, and said the roght thing to Veeky Forums in!
Overall an excellent moment, 10/10 would bang.

It's fucking mighty impressive, and now you know what you're really made of

I'm glad I could facilitate this milestone for you. We can have hot anal if you'd like to celebrate

>And men feel like you're trying to Emasculate them and take it as an attack.
What kind of sissy men do you interact with?
>I knocked some chavs on their arses
>good show m8

You can only talk boxing with boxing fans. You can't talk boxing with a UFC fan because they'll just drag you down to their cro-magnon level of logic. You talk about boxing to an average joe and he'll try and hijack the conversation with an anecdote of how he beat the shit outta some guy for some reason and he's bullshitting and lying the entire time.

>Chavs>Neds
>Go home Anglo

Thats true, And I'm planning on making the Jump to MMA as a striker.

Its going to be Amazing, Fighting equally trained fighters is the best feeling out there. And with such a diverse range of skills it will be much more satisfying.

Oh right I forgot you were braveheart
Well google says they're more or less the same

Oh it's in the cards buddy, absolutely! I go around pretending to be all no-homo and shit as a matter of social convenience, but I bet I'm far from it!
In fact, I have so little intelligence or insight that I so far have been incapable of even identifying my own orientation! Who the fuck knows what I like, I sure as hell don't! I like giggling and memes though, definitely memes.

I cant find the Image, But there was a chart that summed it up pretty spectacularly.

Its just stupid little things, Boxing has them but because of the specialization of upper body striking people in general value it as a much more viable sport in relation to real world conflict.

The only difference between a Boxing match and a Street fight as a boxer is the fight lasts seconds and your guard is not nearly as tight.

Found this, livestrong.com/article/155584-what-is-better-for-fighting-boxing-or-kickboxing/

You probably go to one of those shit gyms that starts from the knees

I'm fairly confident I could have put a good number of them on the ground before I fell

You're just pissy that your country of 62 Million got invaded by a nation of 2 Million.

I am in the same boat partner

Sounds like I should just learn Muay Thai and BJJ and boxing ;)

>My Mothers hands are bigger than my own

Unironically, what did you mean by this?

That his mother's hands are larger in size than his own

>canelo
>not aesthetic
There can be only one

Thanks for clarifying that.

Unfortunately you cannot learn a fighting art alone. You need to join a club of some form. Tryout some of your local groups and choose which one you feel is the best.