What the fuck nigga my trainer said that eating this will get me from 192 to 215 but this seems excessive. Thoughts?

What the fuck nigga my trainer said that eating this will get me from 192 to 215 but this seems excessive. Thoughts?

how the fuck are we meant to know your BMR retard????

mate just eat 3 big and clean meals a day with snacks inbetween its not that hard, unless you're roiding and competing you don't need to be eating 7 fucking meals a day

lean and clean bulk faggot dont fall for the bulking and cutting meme unless you're juicing, arbitrary weight goals are pointless.

>7 small meals a day bro
>egg whites
Meme diet

In what world are those small meals? You must be a super fatass

My bad the pic was too big to upload so I cropped it.

>0 fat
your body needs fat to make testosterone

Isn’t the fat in the meat?

> 2017
> Unironically having a "trainer"

Too stupid to let YouTube spoon feed you eh? Your PT is a joke. They set you up with something stupid so that you would blame yourself when you fail to reach your goals.

> Six sessions paid up front

I’m full after my breakfast and two meals... let alone the two other meals plus the shake plus the 10 oz of fucking eggs ree

not if it's lean like chicken or turkey, or if it's pork or beef and you drain the fat or don't eat it

more of a nutritional guide but whatever, he know more than me and I didn’t pay him cause he’s just giving me advice

Nah I’ve done ground beef and I can taste the fat in it. Pretty good desu, I added some salsa and other spices.

Work out harder

Sure, more reps? More weight?

we can't extrapolate that data from a picture
calculate how many calories you need to live, then how much you're eating and if you're eating more than you need then you will probably gain weight

I workout 5 days a week and work in the oil fields, so my body is constantly active and I was eating a lot but I was just getting fat.

>spoonfeed me ree
read the sticky

if you want to gain weight:
eat more lift more

if you want to lose weight:
eat less lift more

tl;dr deglove yourself in the oil fields you cocksucking mudskin faggot

if you're trainer is making you think about food 7 times a day, your trainer just doesn't value your time

>8oz of protein
>not getting 226 grams of protein 5 times a day
Never gonna make it. Also tell your trainer to give "8oz protein" in actual fucking grams since that makes no sense. This is a very overcomplicated shit festival that could be reconciled easily by just stating outright:
>get 0.8-1.2 grams of protein/kg body weight
>get 0.2-ish grams of fat/kg body weight
>fill the rest in with carbs.
>eat TDEE + 10%
That's all you need to know. Your trainer sucks cock
t. MS clinical exercise physiology

wtf lol

>at least 1kg of protein in that diet
get a new PT, he's a fucking retard

Halliburton?

Chesapeake, south Texas

Stay poor

>Everyone asking him for his data

You don't even need to see his body or know his data in order to tell that diet is garbage.

>4x protein shakes a day
>"encourages drinking egg whites"
> no meat
> no vegetables

This is downright the most retarded diet I've seen.

First of all don't consume egg whites raw. Your body can't break down the protein and ends up using about 50% of it compared to cooked.
YouTube -> why shouldn't you eat raw eggs

>4 shakes a day
EAT REAL FOOD DAMMIT
for fucks sake, a shake is meant to be for convenience sake. Not to fucking have as a drink with each meal.

Get your protein from lean meat.
Eat vegetables.