What type of workout ensures I'll have the right body to entice a gril like this?

What type of workout ensures I'll have the right body to entice a gril like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21995650
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post more of that fuckpig or get out.

Whatever gives you enough strength to roll her in flour so you can find the wet spot.

Aint no workout you cando homie you just gotta be born a black king with dat 10” african black mamba

give her a sandwich and you are done.

I know Veeky Forums is just joking

but id totally smash this chick

you are very rude nigger! real women like indian handsome men like me!

Nah. I fucked a girl like this over the weekend. Made her squirt just fucking her in missionary, said I was the only guy to ever make her do that (dont know if its true or not) im only 6.5in and white. Though I got more girth than most people and I ended up being bigger than her dildo

A body in a KFC uniform?

doggy style ain t that difficult with that , fucking her spoon is tough though. I have 8 and that was the most difficult position I'd say you need 9 to do it comfortably. dated a white girl like that, she outweighed me by 70lbs at 5'10 250 massive T&A.

be black

>no, but seriously. Thicc women are naturally attracted to black guys for some reason

i can smell it too user.

Bro you'd seriously have to be gay not to. The only excuse not to is if you found out she burned coal.

Fat girls are attracted to anything with low standards
black dudes just fill that niche

They think blacks are the only ones genuinely attracted to them, and white guys just settle for them (this is partially true). im white ottermode and when I was chatting up this pawg borderline bbw chick she said she was surprised I was into girls like her.

Then why isn't Veeky Forums pounding tumblr?

fuck off back to your containment board, cletus

A fat bitch pissed on you...

"squirting is the expulsion of a diluted fluid from the urinary bladder."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21995650

This is not attractive.
This is not desirable.
Liking this does not make you "high test."
This is not "thicc", this is obese.
Stop perpetuating this garbage on my board.
This is not Veeky Forums.

>A fat bitch pissed on you..
HnnnnggrrrrAAAAAAAHHHHHH I HAVE ACHIEVED MY FINAL FOOORRRRRRRHHHMM

A woman needs a lot of arousal and stimulation to squirt, it isnt voluntary. Its not like she just pees on you, you can feel all the pressure build up and it almost pushes your cock out of her

Would you?

>implying that the best woman isn't a big woman
Check em both

>t. roastie

My God yes and are there any actual pics of her nude, specifically her butthole?

just try and stop me

>big black guy
>has never made a girl squirt
Damn man you must have a baby dick

[liberalism intensifies]

I don't think that's what he was implying.

Fucking nothing. When the fat ass meme dies I can't fucking wait.

Kek

Yes but I would hate myself for doing it and I would deny it should it ever become known to others

Bro, I hate to tell you but until the middle class is completely gone and we can no longer afford food, it's not. Everyone is going to look like the fattasses in that gay little robot space movie

Veeky Forums has standards: children and trannies
why are you so bothered? chinks are the most populous race and fat chicks don't fly there at all, rest of Europe still has a remnant of dignity and fatties are fetish tier
why you think there's so many fat Laquisha's around? Cause they have a ShallJonson to fall back to

>found out she burned coal
I don’t have the tism so I don’t care about shit like that.

Mirin gains?

You dont have the tism but you will get the herp and alimony

OOOMMPPFFFF

i feel you user
fucking social constructs, i'd definitely take her home but 100% sure the boys would rip on me

They're the only ones with low enough standards.

This is true, though its basically piss its an heavy orgasm also. user is woke

>Come get some of this user, I know you hungry

>deep fried shit

I may as well go get some fucking buffalo wild wings since they are actually half decent