Fat chicks

Hi Veeky Forums. If you had the chance to fuck a fat girl (for the experience) would you do it? Let's say 5'4" and 185 pounds

>had the chance

Bro fat chicks be desperate. If you want to smash one, it’s easily a for sure thing. I can fuck a bunch of fat chicks i know but I have dignity and rather continue on this dry spell than resort to fucking a fatty. No thanks.

100% if they have a cute face.

Sure id hit. Thats not really fat user. With good genetics this is the optimum

You mean a Thicc chick? If you call them thicc then it's totally ok, amirite?

Go ahead and slam that ham, OP. Don't start dating her or something stupid like that, though.

Degenerate larpers gtfo, fatties are disgusting. Go back to tumblr

]pic related

Do it fagget

Go for it. Suck on her giant pepperoni nipples and think of Veeky Forums

this one kinda shows her true form. would you?

I still wouldn’t but hey if you aren’t sure of your own personal tastes and what not I’d say try it and see. Make sure she showers beforehand....

Disgusting lard

>short hair
Yep, this is the kind of slut that'll do anything for you in bed.

Seconding this

Had the opportunity a couple of years ago, fatty being all over me and mirin and shit during a home part.

I said no because I knew that I couldn't live with myself afterwards.

/thread

>Fucking anything less than this is a mental disorder

No

I also wouldn't rub my dick with a jellyfish or shoot up heroine "for the experience".
Fucking YOLO generation, go live a life, not a string of annecdotes and experiences to share on social media.

How about this fatty?

Yes

Not a big enough offense that she's black, she had to go and make her self disgusting and overweight.

Not into bestiality thanks

>black
yuck

i would cum before i had a chance to put it in

>Le I don't commit crimes against the mustard rice xDxxxdd
What a bunch of faggots

If I could go back in time and unfuck the one fat girl I fucked I'd do it.

I have. She was alright. Broad was like 4 inches taller and had about 50 lbs. on me, and she was real dominant, so it had this Amazon vibe that got my dick diamonds.

Downside, tried to fuck her doggy style in the shower and we just couldn't make it work. She couldn't bend over far enough and my dick literally could not make it past her fucking massive ass.

>not allowed to have any race preference in partners if you are white
>any other race is being empowered by refusing to date white people.

>tfw mixed race
>Would fuck any race because already born degenerate
>The only girls who like me are white anyways

yes but I'm a gay chubby chaser so I don't know if my opinion is really what you're looking for

I have already and it's great. I like certain fat chicks as much if not more than fit ones.

emphasis on that certain part though.

Sure, that is practice pussy. Specially if she has low self esteem, you can do a lot of shit with her. Just be safe.

Sauce senpai

Problem with this is that most people look a lot better with clothes on. It's when you're naked you see the blubby fat sacks and flabs that the clothes were tightening up and hiding

I'd wife that

>watermelon tits
>chimp
conflicted feels desu