Newfag friend

I've been lifting for almost 6 years now since the end of high school, not jacked but I'm happy with my progress I've made in the last two years. Me and a few friends at uni go to the gym regularly together and we all are committed but we appreciate we aren't pro athletes or anything and just enjoy going whilst trying to make gains.

One friend who has never been to the gym decided to start this year

*One Month Later*
>SUP BROS
>no no DUDE trust me I read on the internet that Low weight High reps are WAY better, you losers have seriously been wasting your time all these years??
>Nahhhh bro why you eating that snack? Its almonds or nothing man, gotta get that protein!
>Yeah the thing about lifting is its all in the mind, when I'm doing my full body workouts I have to tell myself I CAN DO THIS

Why are newfags at the gym always fucking cancerous?

take him to the locker room party and show him his place

Because newfags are always cancerous

Its just the nerve to try and give me advice on my technique when he's made no gains. Im fully triggered, I've already smacked the tendies out my mom's hands, that happened ages ago

If you're still not jacked after 6 years maybe you should take his advice

it isn't like its his advice, its advice he read on the internet from people who know what they are talking about.

It's more that I've gotten close but after exam seasons hit I've just not been able to go as frequently. Last two years has been a lot better for that and we've gone consistently even with exams on

>Implying even half the bullshit about lifting on the internet is true
You can literally find two articles with equal "credibility" saying the complete opposite to each other

Shut up newfag

>truth bomb

stop being a fucking dickhead and teach him what you've learned

I'd love to see what you look like if you think AlphaDestiny looks dyel, really, I would LOVE to see what a supposed non-dyel looks like. Maybe you're the fucking idiot and your friend actually knows what he's talking about? Imagine "lifting for almost 6 years" and thinking a guy like that is dyel. If your friend who has literally just started is really pulling you up on nutrition and rep-schemes, perhaps you actually do look like utter shit and I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

>says the guy posting on an origami appreciation image board

Alex pls go

I try but he just says
>nahhh I saw that my way is right
despite all of us telling him no one at the gym does what he's saying

Alright Alex thats enough man calm down

No reply? No image to back up your shit? Then keep your fucking mouth shut next time, pussy.

back to the manlet pit you go

Is he gypsy?

Calm down you manlet faggot, I literally googled no gains and he came up (laughing emoji)

>negative canthal tilt
>eyes are the color of shit
>receding hairline
>skincel
>skullcel
>jawlet
>probably a chinlet
>mouthbreather
>beardlet

alex, back to the pit

Worst thing about them is their unearned confidence