There's nothing wrong with low T goys

"A man on TV is selling me a miracle cure that will keep me young forever. It's called AndroGel . . . for treating something called low T, a pharmaceutical company–recognised condition affecting millions of men with low testosterone, previously known as getting older."

>That's right goy, accept the premature decline of your gonadal axis thanks to our bombardment of xenoestrogens and toxins in to your daily life.
>You don't need to be a man, we will look after Western civilization..grab another beer, enjoy whats on TV..

Are you referencing something, or...

I don't watch the daily show so i don't know what you are talking about

Mods, move this thread to /pol/.

How is this?

It literally won't matter in 30 years, we will all be replaced by machines whether we are masculine or not
Sit back and enjoy

Im sure this will happen, then again what will those millions of refugees they are so keen on making developed countries will do? they are meant to work at trivial jobs right?
Its almost as if they created a problem that we already had an awnser to

>not fit related, now fuck off

isn't he a Christian, why is he calling me goy

If OP is referring to that TRT gel that gets prescribed then yes, it is total dog shit and a cash grab by doctors and big pharma because like most topicals, it is barely effective.

Doctors will try and push it because they get a larger kickback, my buddy was told he had to have the gel instead of a monthly injection because the doctor said: "Breaking the skin via injection is dangerous and could cause infection"

How is low T not Veeky Forums related tard

Stephen Colbert isn't Jewish though.

OP here. Yes, gels are garbage for T replacement. But I'm implying that the bit was designed to throw men off the scent of T replacement. You can just imagine all the middle aged American men watching going 'Heh..yeah, damn quacks...honey, can you get me another beer?'

I'm 60 yrs old, on trt. Use test cream. My total T blood results range from 900 to 1350. Whether transdermal works for you seems to depend on your skin. Of course if you want supernatural levels of T, you will have to pin.

This thread will be severely underrated.
Bump.

What is Colbert age demographic?
He striked me as someone with younger audience, just like that one snarky faggot with shitty teeth from uk with the "current year" cry, forgot his name

I'm not even a Trump guy but Colbertposting always makes me laugh

>DDDDRRRRRRRUUUUUMMMPPPPFFTTTTTTTEEEEVVEEE

When will you guys learn that '"low test" and "tap water is bad" and "muh xeno-estrogin" is the "muh genetics" of the fit world. Every time one of you skinny fat people complain about it you may as well put yourself in the fat hate thread because those of us who lift consider you the same sort of person.

You're right. Let's be good consumers and not give a fuck about what we put in or on our bodies.

Travison TG, Araujo AB, O’Donnell AB, et al. A population-level decline in serum testosterone levels in American men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007;92:196-202.

Bhasin S. Secular decline in male reproductive function: is manliness threatened? J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007;92:44-45.

Nice anti-human philosophy bro. It's almost like actual demons brainwashed you.

>Don't worry goy, you will all be gone in 50 years anyway! Now how about we get some Starbucks?(tm)

>"Breaking the skin via injection is dangerous and could cause infection"
so that means just getting a regular shot is dangerous to right? what a shithead

I mean, it's a shitty excuse but still carries risk nonetheless. If you don't properly sterilize an injection site you can get an abscess that needs to be drained.

I've seen this photo before. Who is that in pic related?