Sold Link? hahahahahahahahaha

Insider here. Watch the next days very closely.

I was here when Digimarines were in the making. It started as a funny meme, then it evolved into "kinda old meme", then it became the "old meme" and now it's in its final form - pathetic.

Link is following the same trajectory, with the only difference it's moving twice as fast. The amount of delusion you faggots have is kinda fascinating.

>said the increasingly nervous non-linker because subconsciously he already knows he misses out, but is too scared like a little pussy to buy some.

>insider

NoLinker, hahahahaha

I assume you were here too when you missed NEO, correct?

LinkMarines, assemble!

assblaster? use your trip

No this thread wasn't started by me, but I wouldn't be surprised if source of OPs tip is indirectly related to my tip.

Thing is I'm actually in a bit of hot water over this LINK thing, don't know whether to start a thread about it, I'll probably get insulted as a larper again.

tfw smartmoney

Spit it out senpai! im tired of getting JUSTed for a month straight.

Doesn't matter if you post it or not, it's
> already priced in

They knew you talked? I hope you're okay.
Your trip code is different btw..

i-it's time for linkies to let it g-go, r-r-r-ri-ght...?
...guys...?

Kek are you really serious about this? Dont name the company just tell us when we can expect the news to get out.

You linkies are desperate as fuckkkk. Starting to really sound like DGB marines

this
they try to convince themselves more than anyone else
Fuck 'Em

That is the funny part. Search some self-validation for the own bad choices in order to feel not that bad when they miss out another BTC/ETH even though it s right in front of their noses.

In 2 years we will have the same fairy tale threads like we did with ETH. "Ah, this one time when I bought 5000 ETH for 2$ and sold for 0.90$." But well, money doesn't come easily for the weak-willed.

truly the best biz meme

Did this fix my tripcode? It was one of a few similar words and I can't remember exactly.

Also they didn't find out I blabbed, they want me to perform a risk analysis of it, calculate profit projections etc, the problem is I'm tempted to exaggerate the benefits because if it succeeds I'll be held as a god, but if it fails and I result in an increased investment I'll be crucified. Don't know what to do.

THis fuckin bullshit again ffs.

You dont think an institution would buy right off of SERGey no? Also inb4 institutions buy before the network is live.

The network could fucking fail to launch you mong. Dont fall for this absolute bs

Where to buy Link?

how much time do I have left?
I'm waiting on my deposit to come through, should be today/tomorrow

If you read my previous thread you'd understand that my firm would be looking into a research initiative with ChainLINK, my firm is not some big Wall Street bank and Sergey would never give our firm his reserve tokens. You can meme all you want but Sergey has big ambitions, he sees this shit being adopted by some big players, why would he give out reserve tokens to small players like us?

You assume because I'm larping I'm saying I'm the CEO of GS or some shit, I'm just on an advisory committee and an executive in a small-ish firm looking to invest 7 figures in Sergeys project, at a discounted price, we wouldn't buy off binance obviously, however it would definitely have an impact on the market capitalisation.

Send me your ETH that's the best investment and I'll send you some links (from my bookmarks folder)

You have between 2 to 6 weeks, honestly I wouldn't be in a hurry, this deal will be done on the down low and the impact on LINK would be staggered. This tip isn't to say '48 hours and LINK moons you've been warned' this tip is more to say 'real investors are interested in putting real money in this project'. I'm just trying to let people know that behind closed doors this project is generating SOME buzz, not tons, but its definitely not some NEET coin.

SOunds like a boutique bank kid trying to climb the ladder and cross over into the big banks

You dont need to name the company, we just need to know when we can expect a significant price pump. That should prove you're telling the truth.

>I'm just on an advisory committee and an executive in a small-ish firm looking to invest 7 figures in Sergeys project, at a discounted price,
Also, can you explain again how this would affect the price if you guys are not even buying in Binance?

please stop saying until I free my money, my money are stuck in REQ and it won't reach ICO price, i'm suffering a huge loss if I sell now

thanks
how are you guys gonna buy LINK if not from binance though?

7 figures; lets call it a cool 2 million then. 2 million influx is at this moment in time, a 3.07% increase in MC.

3.07% increase from current price at 0.18 USD to 0.185 USD.

Oh wow, I better buy up all those nice staggered buy orders all the way up to 4500 sats so as to ensure I make bank off the larper tip.

FFS stop getting FOMOd, christ. Look at you, jumping aroun dbetween shitcoins at a loss when thsi season has been all bout shorting an dlonging the top 1-8 on CMC. Jesus.

Smart contracts between large LINK holders, some of which include Sergey. It will go down like this: buy large batches of LINK from private individuals behind closed doors with NDAs. Those individuals take their ETH/BTC and go on binance and slowly re-accumulate before the change in market cap is priced in. The bastards will make basically 1.5x what we pay them because of these NDAs, that's why assess are on the line, if word breaks out and the price pumps before this happens, heads will roll.

Wait how the fuck can we confirm this if the price of LINK wont even pump or no news will come out in the future? How does this even affect LINK at all.

And you're risking you're so called advisory position so some people you dont know on biz can make profit? ANd you'll be blacklsited form every boutique/ IB because you leak inforamtion? You're doing this because you're a good person who wants others to profit?

For nufags, this man wants you to eat his bags in the buy order book. C

It's not technically a bank and I'd refrain from the word 'boutique' because it implies we try to market ourselves as 'high end', we aren't elitist, but yes we are trying to improve our standing. The times are changing and these are opportunities for smaller players to get a seat at the table. But as small as we are, we're not insignificant.

Nothing I said could actually incriminate me and the odds that the people I work with will ever see this thread are so marginal. If the price did pump they'll just assume one of the more important people tried to get some side action and he'll take the fall.

I probably wouldn't have my job if it wasn't for Veeky Forums, and you have to be totally retarded if you think Veeky Forums can shift the price of LINK so I have literally nothing to gain from this thread.

>I probably wouldn't have my job if it wasn't for Veeky Forums
And why exactly is that?

>is priced in
lost you here

This thread is actually full of retards

So, continuning on from yoru larp, you're not high end, are using investor capital to invest an incredibly speculative asset like LINK?

Wow you're capital expenditure ratio must be incredible to be able to throw 7 figures at an incredibly risky asset.

Rothschild M&A analyst here since 2014. Stop lying out of your absolute hole. You have ZERO idea what you're talking about, and are using speculative terms, WRONGLY.

Brb on advisory board
brb leak info to anonymous board
brb will lose job and any potential employment in the industry due to blacklist
brb my dishonesty will be signified by a pre price pump
brb do it anyway because I want anonymous people make money i.e buy my bags

At least have a semblance of an idea of what you're talking about

delusion needs confusion

actually, if this is who I think it is, I do work with you.
He's lying faggots. I also work at this company and the boss frequently calls him into the office to fuck him in the ass. In return, the boss demands he shills link on Veeky Forums
This guy literally doesn't even have a salary hes just paid in getting fucked in the ass and the extremeness of the ass fucking is incentives and raises for him.

i am fucking around but i see link shilled so often i don't know what evidence i can base this guys statements off of that make me think hes telling the truth

>I'm tempted to exaggerate the benefits because if it succeeds I'll be held as a god, but if it fails and I result in an increased investment I'll be crucified. Don't know what to do

Be honest and analytical in your risk analysis, but explain how huge the upside potential is. No matter how big could LINK might be, it's not worth risking your career over.

Hellraiser meme magic killed the ChainLink meme magic. Our money is gone.

What I mean is, if trades don't occur on an exchange, then capital flowing in to the product won't immediately affect the price, hence the effect will be staggered.

Pretty sure you're the only person larping here since you immediately feel the need to name drop Rothschild because it sounds 'prestigious' in your head.

There are plenty of firms that use investor capital to invest in high risk ventures, last year we lost 14MM on a start up. If you don't think most investment firms aren't talking about cryptocurrencies and blockchains then you need to open your eyes. Virtually every serious firm in our field is doing research into blockchains, and if you were actually even remotely important you'd know that while LINK is a high risk venture, it is miles away from the thousands of literal scamcoins. LINK is generating genuine interest from at least a few serious parties.

Also advisory board is just a buzzword for 'sits in on a few meetings voicing opinions', stop watching movies like Wolf of Wall Street, this is all rather banal run of the mill stuff.

>Swift working with LINK is possible
>A small firm investing 5-10MM? *impossible*

Linkies: I would happily buy some bags just to shut you up... Just get this shit on Bittrex. I can't be fucked setting up another exchange just to humour you.

How would you buy other than from Binance if you want large quantities?

psss.. it's a German fintech spinoff from a very large bank.

Probably the most realistic non-shilling post in this thread. This guy probably holds link but know the tripfag is nothing more than an exaggerating tripfag.

Already dumped on your bitch ass hahahahaha faggot

LINK will moon but not in the near future. Holding it now is stupid as you will miss moon missions that way.

I addressed this earlier, Smart contracts behind closed doors with people that already hold a lot of LINK. They then re-accumulate on binance, so by the time the price adjusts to my firms investment they've already re-accumulated.

>>Lost 14mm on a start up
>> "Trying to make a name for ourselves"
>> Leak "confidential" information

Never said a 7 figure investment was impossible; stop trying to shift the argument your larper.

If you're sure enough that your company wont find out its you leaking the info, surely you'll be sure enough to namedrop your "bank" no?

lmao i dgaf about saying I'm in RC, because its legit. Im not hard to find on linkedin, plus coworkes know I browse biz.

If you're gonna shill for your bags to be bought (since you clearly bought over 3300 from that last pump), you're best off shilling about the potenital to get idiots to buy high thinking "it'll be worth it in the end".

Not saying a 5 mm spread over different quarters, with the first buy coming in 6 weeks. Go get a real job with a real bank. You're some boiler room larpers thinking you're on to the next big long of your life lmao.

How exactly is this bullish for LINK user? I dont get it. They arent buying from Binance. If they buy from Sergey they would just increase the circulating supply which makes it worse for LINK.

You see this is why I know you're just a bullshitter desperately trying to catch me out. I specifically said, *several times*, that this will not cause a significant rise in price. I'm not trying to dump on you guys, the price isn't gonna pump this month.

What I am saying is serious people are putting serious money into LINK. Not Morgan Stanley or GS, but serious relative to your average person. If you don't find the info interesting, leave the thread.

Also this is how I really know you don't know a damn thing about finance, market capitalisation is proportional to invested capital, but not by a linear ratio. If the market cap of something is 100 USD, and 10 USD enters, the market cap does not increase by 10%, because the act of buying drives demand. If you studied finance you literally learned this in semester one.

It's like you guys are so convinced that I'm a scammer you're looking for the part where I tell you you'll double your money this week.

The only point I'm making is that money is entering LINK. This isn't terrific news but it certainly is better than bad news. Honestly there are dozens of threads out there that will tell you 'Y is gonna 10x in 24 HOURS!' because they're lying. This is what real news looks like.

You talk like an absolute retard and I'm sure your next claim will be that spelling and punctuation aren't indicative of anything, but I'll bet my bottom dollar you don't work for Rothschild 'M&A'.

HCL (17.2 billion of assets) shilled it publicly on twitter.

Your anonymous speculative 3month away 5 mm shitvestment shilling isnt going to do anything.

I can ask around if we're hiring if you want, think we lost a secretary there recently. No doubt we'd pay you more than you earn now lmao

I'm not saying you're a scammer dude. I was just wondering what this means for LINK bagholders. Will you guys even use smart contract tech? Why are you guys bagholding LINK too hahah.

>Insider here.

Not how market cap works, you dunces.
I could eat $300k worth of sell orders right now to carry the price to 25c, adding $25MM to the market cap.
>inb4 the market cap will correct because of retrace
By your logic $24.7MM worth of LINK would then be sold.

How do you get this wrong as a finance guy?

Zzz germans at Deutsche are known for being reckless cowboys. Ask Michael Lewis. If they buy they gonna yugggge. Strap in.

You said "they want to own 12.5% of the ENTIRE supply".
I suppose you mean 12.5% of the circulating supply? Or actually 125 million LINK of the entire 1 billion LINK supply?

ask me anything

>being this stupid

I bought in like a douche at 3155 on the weekend and all I want is for it to reach at 3200 , hell at this point I’ll sell at 3256. These bags are getting heavy and it seems like I’m gonna have to wait until Friday at least before I can sell again. Fuck my life.

You know normally I try not to get sucked in to this shit, but fuck it I got nothing better to do. I can post bank statements tonight showing that I spend 100k a month. What about you?

HELLRAISER MEME MAGIC !!!

THE CURSE IS UPON CHAINLINK

>how to handle?

Because he isn't in finance. He name dropped the fanciest sounding title, Rothschild M&A, no faster way to identify a LARP than a need to name drop.

He said theyre going to buy from Sergey. You do realize that 1/3 of the reserved LINKs are not yet counted in the circulating supply? If the LINKs sergey sells is from the reserved LINKs then its bearish not bullish for the price.

he said specifically his firm isn't big enough to get the reserved supply.

I haven't read the whole thread but do they plan on implementing the tech or are they just speculative investors?
If they're just speculative investors, I see no reason that Sergey would sell his LINK to them.

To be clear, the reserved supply is for firms big enough to add a lot of value to the system based on their name alone. They will be given lots of free LINK because this will attract lots of others to start using the system as well. There is nothing to fear about these out of circulation LINKs. When they enter circulation, it'll be because they are going to companies that greatly benefit the decentralized oracle network. This will make up for any dilution in the coin supply.

So someone is suddenly still selling huge amounts. What shit is it this time? Artificially make another swing?

This coin is getting on my nerves so much. Not even worth holding it with all the stress and opportunity costs by missing out other moon missions.

Friendly reminder
>It's Q4 2017

Come back Q1 2018

Oh nevermind, im a dumbass.

You're only ever one guy posting these spikes pics, your meme is shit and unfunny, stop posting it nobody likes it.

>it works

^^^ ding ding. Absolutely lol.

Sorry to have given you a hard time. Wanted my buys at 2620-2650 filled lol. That dip did it for me :). Handy little extra LINK from my sells in those random 3k+ pumps.

If you're legit, great to hear your firm is getting involved. Its got such a huge upside in return. Hope you reap the benefits of being the guy recommending it.

Been in LINK since ICO my man. Good luck.

100K Linkholder here

breath manually

This lol

People bought this shitcoin at .50, it’ll never get back to that

Whatever you say

Bitcoiner? People bought bitcoin at at $7.8k, it'll never get back to that.

Oh my ID changed. Woops. I was the fudder talking nonsense about IBing lol

For meme magic to be affective it needs SHILLING as well as a load of FUD. Either real (Sergey's communication and milestone sharing strategy vs. preICO and ICO-History) and or artificial (meme FUD and or FUD shitposting). The more the latter, the better. This one will take off dramatically in its current setup. Many sacrifices have been given by those weak handed morons.

0,87€ eoy
130€ at its peak

No seriously dude it isnt funny at all. Some LINK FUD memes are genuinely funny but this hellraiser meme just feels out of place and not funny.

>out of place
Veeky Forums

Sounds about right :)

t. Not even human nolinker

Its peak is going to be 2K or 3K if it goes mainstream.

By that I mean at the very end of the bubble when they Crypto market has a cap of 30T and speculation has gone absolutely insane.

This is the point where BTC is also one million per.

mark of the best insane

LINK will be 2 USD at best. x10.5 ish from here.

Take your gains.

u r untermensch kind of like retarded

>Hey OP delet this, im still filling my bags

Said the
>hurr durr i was only pretending to be a retard
Guy

Gimme a break. I'm sick of accumulating.
>Consider sacrifice vs. progress ratio

Relax. I was fudding for my buys to get filled which they did you plebs.

Whats wrong with a x10.5 from here? Are you both telling me that if LINK went x10.5 ou wouldnt sell ANY?! I'd have 1.6 million then.

>>hurr durr LINk will replace btc itll be 100 USD lurrr

Piss off lmao. you guys just hold like handicaps and dont grow your stack then

The only logical position is to liquidate a certain portion of your holdings if it reaches 2 USD. An important thing to remember about crypto is realistically *no one* knows what the fair price is, or what the use case limitations are yet. Apple went from 100bn market cap to 900bn market cap within a decade.

Don't be the guy who bought ETH for 1 USD and sold for 30.