*blocks you're path*

*blocks you're path*

*no longer able to be path*

*tickle her pussy and look her in the eyes*

Who puts machine in the walkway?

Ahhh the abductor, I've watched many a hot girl spread her legs on that thing from the dumbbell rack at my uni.

In fact I'll be heading over there in an hour

take some pics fag

*reps your max*

I probably should, its just so hot when they're in leggings and you see their the shape of their panties becoming more visible as their clothing gets tighter from the stretch

I would just submit to her female superiority.

On a somewhat related topic, how bad is bouncing the weight off the ground? I used to do it, but then I read that it's bad for you back or something and stopped doing it. However, now that I think of it, I was stronger back then than I am now, at least when it comes to the deadlift.

So my question is: is bouncing the weight really that bad? Doing it could potentially help me reach my old max and surpass it, because bouncing would allow me to do additional reps with heavy weights. I wouldn't do it all the time, but every once in a while to offer different kind of stimulus.

Thoughts?

source

BRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

>tfw I'm the only guy in the gym that uses the abductor regularly

That's not even 4pl8 though

why do girls like this insist on touch n go? shes obviously strong so its safe to assume she knows how to do it properly

It's in the name. "Dead" lift. Bouncing effects form and function. Smooth controlled motions.

i'm not path uhahahahaweaseasjasfasflk

>how to know someone is a virgin

>tfw I'm the only guy in gym that uses not only the abductor regularly but also does supersets with the adductor

Honestly the cutest female lifter I've seen, they're normally all literal bridge trolls. Who is she lads?

*inhales your feminine scent*