/fraud/

/fraud/ - Awaiting MasT edition
Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, dick size, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

Dose DBOL @ 100mg/ed for your AI.

Injecting is gay and orals&sarms are the best.

NO SOURCE TALK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_gunshot_suicide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain how fat do you have to be, to not get into the muscle with 1"

That seems almost impossible unless you're a lardass.

This. 1" should be fine even in the fattest parts of your glutes. 5/8" is best imo.

I use 25G 0.50x25 for thighs and always feel it going into the muscle. It's a different kind of pain than fat.

Yeah. You can definitely feel the change in resistance when you hit muscle, especially if you have built up scar tissue. I don't know if I'd call it pain though.

I usually rotate from left to right. Right goes easily, maybe because I'm right-handed, left thigh hurts a little more, but I still rotate to not get any problems.

I'm cruising so don't want to get any scar tissue.

I just wanted to reply to that user asking about the quad injection. That diagram you linked was retarded. The lymphatic system runs across the vertical axis. You don't wan to pin anywhere near that. Pin the outer portion at ball sack height

>Hit gym in the morning for the first time in a while bc I got shit to do later
>see qt redhead mire me
>looks down at my shirt and smiles
>later see guy I go to for massages every once in a while on stair stepper
>he calls me over and says "dude what are you doin???"
> autistically say "working out in my lucky Randy Savage shirt."
>he replied "nah man I mean you look big man"

The shirt works fellas.

There is a really small chance to hit any nerve or vein with needles like That's why you also aspirate

My 37 year old brother has been on self-administered “TRT” at 200mg a week, for about a year. Full body compound lifts only 2x per week. Gotten decently strong for a normie. Shit sleep schedule and diet because he has 3 young children and cannot he bothered to do it right. He looks pretty damn good and gets compliments from other dudes regularly. Kinda has me rethinking the dosages I’m using. It’s taken him more time but his lipids are good and he isn’t on any anchillary drugs.

>21
>balding
>face of a 16 year old
>feel like shit all the time
>5'8, 140

I stopped lifting a while ago, will go back to it but I'm wondering if I should get on something for treating my 'being a genetic pussy' syndrome. Test-E at 250 perhaps?

You're already balding. I'd say go for it, you can only improve.

not gonna do shit for you. do ss for 3 years and bulk to 180, get some actual experience under your belt, and then maybe you'll benefit from roids. otherwise youll just end up like every other miserable dyel on this board (except now with a fucked up endocrine system)

>aspirate
>no blood
>push neddle 0.5mm deeper while pushing on the plunger
>needle is in your vein
>inject into your vein
>die before you even pull out the needle

>do ss for 3 years and bulk to 180, get some actual experience under your belt
Shut the fuck up you imbecile. Do you want him to kill himself?

SS is for fucking retards that want to look like shit.

I use 5/8's for everywhere but glutes. Glutes 1'' for sure, 5/8s ended up subq half of the time.

Seriously doubt anyone here is lean enough for 5/8's and glutes being a good idea.

That's not my fault. It's darwinism at work.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Test causes hair loss but I've read studies that show that people with low T are more likely to go bald, somehow.

I have some lifting experience, I'm just a framelet, I'd look like a blob at 180.

fuck, i'm drinking again

So my beloved fraudsters, I just smoked some meth for the first time. Ask me anything my lads.

what are your lifts?

Where the fuck are all the sources on SST going to go to

-will taking deca for years make me permanently infertile?
-how many years will running 1-2 grams of gear non stop take off my life?
-can taking steroids grow your feet and head?

You're right. I can usually get away with pining glutes with 5/8 but I've fucked up before. 1" is better for glutes if you have it.

it takes 20cc of air injected into your veins to kill you, so no you likely wouldn't die
definitely a large coughing fit tho, and some chest pain but that'll clear up after about 15-20 mins and then you'll feel fine

Are you the guy from Louisiana?

yikes, yeah i can feel it too lol. its kinda unnerving

Where did you even meet that camwhore that you fucked, tinder?

Should I even fucking bother?

>be 270 ng/dl test, even though I'm 20
>jump on gear because fuck it, use like 125mg of test
>end up with 800 ng/dl test and 70 pg/ml e2
>try using arimidex, 0.5mg 2x a week gives me like 40 pg/ml
>still feel like shit

>try to use 250mg of test with 0.25mg of arimidex EOD
>still feel like shit

What the fuck. Am I destined to be a numale or did I fuck something up.

I am released. Stop reporting me and face me 1v1 like a real man or die trying.

AND

SURGERY IS SATURDAY, I am TERRIFIED

It was because she couldn't comprehended the ugly and dylness that was going on

What're you having surgery for?

I have a thing for Indian chicks now. Happened to see a great one at lunch today, great body and ass. Flatish chest but tits are for gays

Otoplasty me is how you burger ppl call it

we mad, you mad

800 ng/dl is natural test levels for a healthy young man. You dont take estrogen blockers with these levels. It is prolly the reason you feel like shit.

How many times a week do you inject?
What ester?

kek where were you?

>How many times a week do you inject?
Once, on monday, 125mg of Susta.

Same when I try to up the dosage, 250mg of Susta once a week.

Generally one should inject 2x per week for stable blood levels, but i dont know how sust behaves so i cant help you there.

800 ng/dl isnt high enough to consider taking any kind of anti-estrogen.
Also
aromasin > arimidex.

LMAO u insecure as fuk

Use aromasin. I feel like shit on adex regardless of my dose.

High e2, low 2, perfect e2. Doesn't matter. I feel great on aromasin. I don't know what the fuck causes it.

>800 ng/dl is natural test levels for a healthy young man. You dont take estrogen blockers with these levels. It is prolly the reason you feel like shit.
This is not true I need ai on 125 mg. ~900 ng/dl
I'm also not super fat.

Get cypionate or enanthate and inject e3.5d.

Sustanon is a rollercoaster on itself from what I understand.

>taking steroids
>insecure
pick both

where do you think you are, user?

>not super fat
this reminded me of something.

are you fat or chubby?

>You dont take estrogen blockers with these levels. It is prolly the reason you feel like shit.
this is so fucking stupid, stop giving advice retard

Fuck brehs, 19 year old Swedish manlet here again. I'm seriously starting to lose any hope that I'll ever make it. I'm only 5'9.5 so no one will ever take me seriously anyway as I'm shorter than 5'11, not only that but I've only gained 32 lbs in my 2 years of lifting so far despite eating well over 3200 kcal everyday. I fucking hope I hit another growth spurt and start filling out my frame soon enough or I'm destined to be a small manlet and at that point I'll just fucking blast until I die from absurdly high cholesterol

make me

Try 4000+
t.6'1"

But ears dude. His ears are fine, like wtf are you worrying about masT

been off for 2 weeks after blasting for 2-3 years

feel like fucking SHIT

Looking good, welcome back big guy.

Will the surgery leave scars?

Post that shirt my man

wb buddy.

Good for him

You should be cruising you dummy. Take 250mg test cyp every week and add in 500 iu of hcg 3 Times a week for 5 weeks. You’re welcome.

you are a fucking retard. Do you know what actually makes a manlet "sub human?
His insecurity. Its the biggest pussy-dryer in the world. Being insecure about your fucking height.
You are a normal grown human, with normal proportions. You aint some fucking dwarf you retard. Stop browsing this forum, it is fucking with your head. People dont give a shit about your height irl. All of my friends are fucking manlets and they have all slay pussy, why? Because they are not insecure bitches like you

i missed u bby

have the natty hatchlings or the broodmother noticed yet?

If you’re on gear right now your biggest problem is you’re taking too much if you are struggling with putting on weight. Lower the dose. Stop eating 6 fucking meals a day just eat 3 big meals that have good fats. Steak, eggs, pork loin. Etc. Drink your shakes with egg whites instead of milk or water. If you have a blender blend mashed sweet potatoes in your shake. Now shut the fuck up and stop being such a faggot.

Grow...grow....grow

Ah, we missed you masT.

Gonna kill myself sometime in the next week

Need to wait for when I know my Dad isn't home so I can run by his house and grab the rifle.

Gonna find a nice place in the woods, shoot myself either in the heart or head. Doesn't matter which.

Not sure why I'm writing this

Goodbye fraud

>Otoplasty
Stay?
There's nothing wrong with your ears. The dumbo thing was just a meme from jelly anons

Don't fuck up. People have needed up to 4 headshots to successfully kill themselves. If you miss just a little, you may just be a vegetable for the rest of your life instead.

Mostly feel like shit bcs everyone keeps pointing out to me i'm deflating rapidly

Might go for the heart, I want to see my life go out. Not sure how someone would be able to shoot their head more than once, your account seems dubious at best.

Being a vegetable wouldn't be so bad though

No, don't bro.

Prefrontal cortex down to the brainstem. Instant loss of consciousness and guaranteed death.

One shot unless you're using 9mm, then it'll just bounce off.

If you are going to do it do it right, but you probably shouldn't.

No you feel like shit because you’re not cruising. You should of thought of that before you pinned for the first time.

Yeah, susta works weird. Prop kicks very fast.
>are you fat or chubby?
None, I'm around 15%

why?

captcha says: kill
take the rife but take down some normies instead

sounds like you're freaking out about nothing. 32 lbs isn't bad?
almost 5-10 isn't that bad.
you need to calm down your blowing things out of proportion I'm sure

what's youre physique look like btw?

Have literally had girls who are around 5'3-5'5 tell me I'm too short but ok.

you're a dumbfuck to kill yourself. there's more better stuff to do than falling for the kys meme idiot.

It looks like shit. That's all I'm gonna say about it. I inherited my dad's broad shoulders but my waist is wide as fuck and I've been ashamed of it since I was 9 years old. I'm pretty fat right now as well. The only real redeeming qualities my physique has is my chest, my shoulders, and my upper back.

Welcome to American't. I'm 5'10, 178cm and no one ever gave a shit.
He probably feels like shit because he's off gear, low test, high e2 and stuff, combine it with high prolactin and you want to kill yourself.

Yeah honestly I plan on being far enough away from people that worst case I bleed out instead of instantly die

Because I'm really tired of living. Nothing seems worth the effort to get out of bed. Take it away from me.

Not gonna kill other people, that's awful. No way I take my issues out on anyone but myself

If i take dutasteride with my only test cycle for precaution can i stop it after cycle or i need to be hooked for life?

Shut the fuck up and order some Test. You're welcome

they sound like shallow bitches

>waist is wide as fuck
I think I know why that might be
>I'm fat as fuck right now
(Subtle hint)

I'm on test.

Actually had my bloods done hoping my issue was high/low e2. Nah I'm in range.

Not everything is because of steroids. I just genuinely want to give up my life

post picture. it will give an idea what we're working with here

well you've got to understand you may be wrong about that also. you already have body dismorphia, you might be overblowing that too

Stop fucking around. Get drunk, rethink your life and push forwards. There is a lot for you to do there.

You wll fuck some top-tier MILFs, you will get tight teenage asshole. Stop worrying you fuck, life ain't over yet.,

Don't give up, keep going foward. Suicide is a coward's way out,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_gunshot_suicide

I wasn't kidding.

isn't there anything you would want to do if you didn't have anything holding you down? personally if I was going to kill myself I'd first do whatever the fuck I want with my savings, maybe even take on debt.

fuck off to South East Asia and fuck a bunch of trannies and easy Asian girls too

what you retard dont understand is that being insecure about your height is more of a problem than your actual height you fucktard.

I live in Sweden.

get prescribed some Adderall by saying you have adhd or something, and you've been on it before,
stims can cure depression quickly for a little while

No, even when I'm not full on bloat-dwarf mode it's still pretty wide. Both of my parents have wide waists so even if I were to start taking Tren and var or just cut down in general I still won't look very aesthetic.

This.

But height is more of a fucking natty problem on Veeky Forums. Retards being so insecure are natty fucks that are insecure about everything. HURR MUH SS, muh MILK. Fuck them.
So? Arabs and Niggers that invade your homeland are already manlet cucks.

Jump on gear and stop carring.

Sorry bro but I don't believe you. If you cut to a low Body fat and work your upper body your waist will look and will be small. This is the same agenda fat people say when they complain they're "big boned."

No I'm not gonna post my body. I already know the answer and so do you. It looks like shit.

The bones in that region are big nibba. Not much I can do about it so it really shouldn't bother me so much.

Well I'm neither of those so no empty headed city bimbo would fuck me for social browny points. I'm considered as '''''''duh evvuul obbresssooooor''''''' in this country despite the fact that I'm a working class kid from a working class family who has hated himself for most of his life. But yeah somehow these nu-male faggots and SJW's think I have power in any aspect.

>haha le just be confident.
Nah man. Most chicks hate guys shorter than 6'1.

Kill yourself, you need it more than

I honestly will at some point. I'm just to much of a pussy

what a whiney little bitch
ewwww life so hard. well now he can carry on with it

why did the suicide user just get banned?

Because he's a faggot. More so than actual gays

>T.manlet
t.insecure lanklet

One day Bane, One day..