Supplements thread

What are some supplements you guys take?

Have you guys ever tried this shit? Is it worth the time and money or am I just fucking myself over?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166432814002526
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15762814
link.springer.com/article/10.3758/BF03330750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Phenibut is basically social steroids. The days I take it, it almost completely annhilates my social anxiety and I can hold genuine conversations with people. Not to mention it's euphoric and makes all music sound GODLY. I highly recommend it.
Also worth looking into is kratom.

what if you already dont have any social anxiety

Is it addicting? What are some of the side effects?

I take this supp called test, it's pretty good so far

i wouldn't take that, it was developed by soviet russia in the 60s (we all know about russians and their crazy research chems), in some countries it wasn't even approved for pharmaceutical use

It is addicting if you let it control you. Don't dose anymore than 2 times a week or you'll become dependent on it and have a high tolerance. I haven't noticed any negative side effects but that doesn't mean there aren't any, I'd look into that independently.
It'll still make you feel fucking fantastic and much more sociable.

Oh and if you do get addicted be aware the withdrawals are AWFUL. Not heroine-tier but they're pretty fucking bad. Just stick to a schedule and do NOT take it too often.

Phenibut is pretty nice, but it definitely varies from person to person how effective it is. Some people feel amazing on 1g but I barely feel anything on 2g. Worth getting some, it's pretty cheap. Just remember the basic stuff like don't take it more than 1x/2x a week, not with alcohol, etc.

What are my chances of experiencing rebound anxiety/panic attacks if I take a low dose 1-2x/week? The only reason I haven't tried it is because I fear this rebound effect, but it sounds like a godly substance for public speaking/presentations/live performance, etc.

Should I just take it 1-2 times a week? Or only when I have to speak in front of people/ go on dates?

Like do I have to take it a few times before I notice anything?

I've tried varying amounts of phenibut and all it does is make the room spin the higher I dose. Low dose does absolutely nothing.

>using drugs

Not gonna make it

Might as well be popping xanax you actual fucking junkies

Have two bottles of this shit sitting right in front of me.
I use them when I go out but don't drink.
I'll also be using them to combat the side effects of Modafinil once it arrives.
Taken 2 pills today because I have a Freemason initiation in like 2 hours.

How is mod and phen? What sides does it help with? Taking 200mg moda couple times a week at the moment and really rating it

Where the fuck do you buy it I cant seem to find it for sale anywhere

Haven't tried mod yet, but apparently it puts you in a flow state. Phen just counteracts the side effects like anxiety. Apparently they stack ridiculously well. Look it up.
try reddit.com/r/afinil and ask for a source for your location. I had people pm'ing me

haha it says butt

PHenibut isn't legal in my country but I take 10µg B12 and 40µg D3.

>What are some supplements you guys take?
Hello R*DDITSHIT I think you meant to say "What supplements do you guys take?", why don't you stop going out of your way to start EVERY FUCKING QUESTION you asl by "What are some" or "What is a" for a change, huh?

noottropics depot or liftmode (need an account to see it)

i take it everyday, am i fucked?

Yep you're a zombie for the rest of your life now pretty much. There is no rebound once you're addicted. Your brain is now a permanent slave to the chemical. As long as you have a consistent supply it's not like it's anything to really worry about though.

currently taking phenibut everyday
AMA

>Yep you're a zombie for the rest of your life now pretty much.
how?
>There is no rebound once you're addicted.
no rebound, take the next dose before it comes
>Your brain is now a permanent slave to the chemical.
totally reversible from what i've heard
can even take fasoracetam to accelerate recovery
>As long as you have a consistent supply it's not like it's anything to really worry about though.
honestly worry that this will be made illegal in the future

heard good things about this one, may take the plunge soon

I'm quite confident have no social anxiety or anything but it takes the edge off things. You are less nervous in general. Took it before exams etc. Most of the time u don't notice what it does until you are faced with the same situation without phenibut

I was prescribed it when I was in Russia. Makes my head feel completely empty, I quit it since

anyone have experience with how phenibut feels in comparison to buspirone (serotonin agonist) or propanolol (beta blocker)?
curious if it has any short term effects that can't be achieved with propanolol

>OTC drug
>prescribed
it's not because of the drug, user

this is not true, just taper off slowly until you don't need it anymore. it's going to be hell and you'll hate every second of it but this moran is wrong.

Hope you have your addiction clinic reservations set already.

>Thinking drugs are going to fix past 7 years you spent in utter chaos and give you positive experience you should have gotten, but don't have.

I HOPE YOU ALL OVERDOSE, HAVE TO DEAL WITH WITHDRAWALS AND END UP CHILDLESS

haven't tried propanolol but while researching phenibut i understand that beta blocker only deals with physical symptoms of anxiety such as sweating, fast heart beat, stomach butterfly, not the psychological symptoms
phenibut affects your psychology as well, it gives you tremendous confidence and general feeling of positivity, you will be more outgoing and happy
i hope you're smarter and more open minded
stick around, you might learn something from me

In Russia you need a prescription I think, because my neurologist signed off on one. It's 750mg a day which is apparently 'the starting dose".

I've never experienced rebound depression. In fact I have an amazing afterglow the day after

you're prescribed for anxiety?
what are you taking now, that phenibut didn't work for you? how long did you take it before stopping?
.75g is more on the high medicinal dosage i believe, starting is .25g daily
i personally taking .25g-.35g daily

benis buttt :DDDDDDDDD

Did you go outside and talk to people? It's not a recreational drug you muppet, it's an anxiolytic

It was "for stuttering" but I think it's because I was kind of traumatized after getting sexually taken advantage of

>L theanine
Noticeably less shaky from caffeine (I do some small surgeries so hand precision is key)
>phenibut
Once a week for comfy sleep, no more, don't use it 1,5 weeks before an important speech because it will increase feelings of anxiety for a while after u use it.
>Noopept
Rarely, only use it for a couple days in a row because useful effect wears off fast. It makes me focused the entire day and gives me more energy even after I didn't sleep well. If I take it for more than a couple days I start to sleep less and less and the focused feeling goes away.
>albuterol
Sometimes use it as PWO (maybe once per 2 weeks). Works well for that.

>vitamins/minerals
Every now and than depending on how varied my diet has been.

Are you a guy or girl? Born in Russia? Tы гoпник?

how do you take noopept? oral, nasal, sublingual? and what brand? read you should take it nasally or sublingually but don't wanna snort up some fillers

You know what, I have some 2-3 year old Powdercity Noopept sitting around. I'll give it another shot.

What dosage works for you?

Don't we have QTDDTOT-threads for precisly questions like this?

that's bullshit, you can quit like any other drug, it's just hard

>he has to take drugs to be a functional member of society
Kek literally lmaoing @ ur life

For social anxiety, is this any different than taking a few shots right before going on a date?

Samefag,
Can I just take a Zoloft and have the same effect?

Phenibut is life on easy mode. For people who are awkward or reserved it will really help you be more natural and confident in conversation. Also makes you feel great, usually my sweet spot is 1 - 1.5g. Best way I can describe it is like having waves of euphoric goosebumps flowing through your brain and body. Yes it stacks good with modafinal, and also Phenylpiracetam, which is great on it's own too but should be taken with even more moderation because of the quick tolerance build up.

Are you from America?
Do you buy yours online or in stores?

My sweetspot is 1.8g and i take it when i go out but don't want to drink, either to save money or save gains. I take it like once every other week. Used to take it 3 times a week but id get headaches the next day. I usually take it when im off the next day because i get the most restful sleep.

From UK, get my stuff online. Got some from mind nutrition recently but usually I would just pay the custom fee and use nootropics depot shipped from the US because they have very good quality control and customer support.

>Phenibut directly injected to the brain has been reported to have both stimulatory and inhibitory effects on the production of growth hormone, depending on the physiology of the individual

Are you prepared to do whatever it takes?

Don't overhype it, you'll get peoples expectations too high. It's easily the best legal anti anxiety drug around, but its not like adderall or something where you notice huge differences

Also make sure you interact or go outside. If you sit inside while on phenni, you probably won't notice anything.

This, I was dosing every two days for a couple of weeks and when I finished my supply I was just "off" for about a week and a half. Definitely acute WD symptoms. It was like the anxiety that I didn't have had just come forward in full effect. Socializing took an extra toll, and I felt like I had a slight disorientation in both my thoughts and perceptions.

All in all it wasn't so bad because my tolerance had never really gotten anywhere and so the withdrawals were but a bit of discomfort.

I'd go a little bit further and recommend not going above a 1.5g dose more than ONCE a week to avoid negative effects

Kek what a pussy, taking it everyday here
Your withdrawal symptoms sound like my caffeine withdrawal from one cup of coffee a day, caffeine wd even take longer 9-14 days

Is the mind nutrition stuff decent?

Enjoy your permanent cognitive impairment, retard

>phenibut
>permanent
this is why you're the retard

kratom is fucking god tier, used it to wean off of weed and benzo addiction. I was pretty big while using, but kratom does make your gains basically fall off so I ended up losing weight

pretty good tho, Red Bentuagie is my favorite

kek pheni withdrawals are actual hell, once you stop you'll see
pls taper or you will want to kill yourself, look up some stories if you don't believe us anaonymous posters on anime image boards

Yeah it's dead on as fuck, never had any issues with quality yet, they just don't sell a big range of stuff compared to somewhere like nootropics depot

I don't feel like it does anything for me. I nearly choked on my vomit after binge drinking, but aside from it not combining with alcohol I don't notice anything.

obvious bait

Meant for;

what nootropics would you guys suggest that actually work? Has anyone here tried Semax? Looks interesting.

no b8
AMA
kek i've stop a couple times, yes there's anxiety but like i said it's almost nothing but mild discomfort
i probably have read every single post on the internet about phenibut including their scientific citation

Semax doesn't do much in my experience, first time taking it it made me a little light headed and had some euphoria for a brief period. Never noticed much of a stimulant effect but it's still worth a try. Selank actually did more for me because I get a little anxious in social situation sometimes and I think it may have helped although it could have been placebo, again the effects are very subtle. If you want stuff you can actually feel and works for most people go for Modafinil, Phenibut and Caffiene + L-theanine. And the only three racetams which are actually worth taking IMO are Pramaracetam, Phenylpiracetam and Oxiracetam but the effects of these may not be as acute for some people.

sauce?

Just bought a tub of this shit what should I expect?

you should expect a jar of phenibut i guess.

take 1-2 grams at a time on an empty stomach. wash your mouth out with monster energy.

Interesting. I have dysthymia, dyscalculia, and some mild anxiety. I'm trying to find a combination that will give me a bit of a pick up and blunt my anxiety as well help with my learning problems. Hopefully I can find something I could snort or take before an exam to calm down. Selank looks pretty promising too since it seems to be a mild anxiolytic, same for Semax. Thanks for the advice. I hope you have a good week.

>wash out my mouth with sugar free Red Bull*
Ok I can do that. Hope it works and this isn’t snake oil

>I need something to snort to calm down
God this thread is full of pathetic faggots

I hate this shit... it didn't fix my autism.

After taking this, I understand why I have anxiety before I blurt out stupid shit.

it's not what you say, it's how you say it

>phenibut
>kava
>rosa

take it and drink a caffeine drink. go approach women at a bar.

godmode

You're doing God's work. Here's a belated (you)

Is this a meme? Are there actually drugs that help with social anxiety?

yes

this

phenibut feels like the sun is shining and school was cancelled. you feel amazing and that divide from you and other people is non existent.

think of it as a pre-workout drink. it helps.

nigga you're taking a GABAergic drug, do you honestly believe that?

Take it about 4 hours before you plan on going out

What does phenibut being gabaergic have anything to do with permanent change?
Alcohol is gabaergic, what's permanent about it?

>kratom
>godtier
Nigga I got a shit load of unused kratom because of how disgustingly bitter it is. Seriously, how can anyone fucking go near that stuff?

you're not supposed to eat it you fuck, you're supposed to make tea out of it. Either that, or do a water sandwich in your mouth and swallow quick so you don't taste it. Simmer like 5 grams in a pot for like 30 minutes and then filter with coffee filters.
Did this and felt human again for the first time in a while

In layman's terms: they all make your brain works less good long-term

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166432814002526
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15762814
link.springer.com/article/10.3758/BF03330750

You got any study that says phenibut makes you retard?
Study i read actually says it's neuroprotective, unlike benzo, alcohol or ghb

Any negatives to Phenibut?

in my experience. if you take too much you'll want to sleep / pass out.

I've also experienced a bit of a 'hang over' the next day. from taking too much in 1 week.

Pheni makes me more outgoing, less anxious. Basically I feel "alpha" on it.

I took it multiple times and it had p much no effect on me. Doses ranged from 0.5g to 2g. What am I doing wrong?

Ok thanks. Should I have any problem driving a car while on it?
Some people say it makes you feel drowsy. Will caffeine counteract its effects as well?

Based on my experience;
Take on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning, with caffine, then wait an hour (sometimes two) before first meal. It kicks in before lunch and lasts until I go to bed.

is phenibut one of those nootropics i am hearing about? i was researching about those, and caved in and bought coluracetam. they said it improves attention, memory, mood, and even eyesight color, yet i havent really experienced any of that shit. ive been taking it for eh, maybe 2 weeks so far. but my opinion on these brain supplements so far is poor

>phenibut
>kava
>rosa
Already do phenibut. Aware me on the other two

Cpuld be placebo. But Phenibutt makes me more comfortable in my own skin, less nervous, more outgoing.
Basically I'm chad for a day

kava & rhodiola rosea both help with anxiety as well. rosea is great for a pre workout as well. or even replacing coffee if you want a break from coffee fyi.

>lasts until I go to bed

I don't feel it lasts that long. defiantly peak on it. phenibut + gym workout = fucking amazing god mode. jesus christ

it all honesty I don't see why this supplement isn't more popular or looked into. I wish I could take it everyday.

its great. but 1-2x a week max. after that it stops working as well. it can be a weird thing.

>kratom
enjoy becoming brainlet lunatics

well i bought it from pure nootropics. ive been taking 40mg of it a day and i dont really feel a difference.

is there a better site to buy nootropics from? and any others i should try?

> 40mg
There is the problem
250mg is a babbydose. 500mg is a starter dose. 1gram when you build up a little tolerance