ON

ON

YOUR

KNEES

Will still be taller than that gnome

That lady is mirin

I hope he paid for a new bar. Fuck people that ruin public equipment so they can ego lift shitty exercises that don't benefit you any better than conventional stuff.

Thats his vegan friend who completely friendzoned him, shes dating a 6'2 crossfitter

>public equipment
It isn't

are you gonna cry about it?

how is that functional?

He brought his own bar to the gym?

Already did

>not bringing our own bar, weights and squat rack to the gym
>anno domini 2017
heh

He literally looks like a midget in that photo.

Also he's deadlifting in a retarded way, standing directly over the bar to make the lift easier and pulling probably a 2 inch range of motion.

Its BetaWannabe, what do you expect?

>Also he's deadlifting in a retarded way, standing directly over the bar to make the lift easier and pulling probably a 2 inch range of motion.

t. second week of SS

Its true though. Its not even sumo which is still respectable, hes literally got his legs so wide that he has a tiny range of motion. Look at the plates, theyre not even half a foot off the ground.

>sumo which is still respectable

t. sumo "deadlifting" manlet

More respectable than the ballsack rows BetaTryhard is doing in those pics

(((rack pull)))
more like a shrug with a different form

Wait cant see if you are serious or not

I've never seen anyone deadlifting that way because it would provide an uneven muscle stimulus between the foremost hamstring and the rearmost quadriceps.

That is you're pulling with your quad on one side of the bar and primarily pulling with your hamstring on the other side of the bar like a fucked up lunge.

I mean. I probably couldnt do it.

But at the same time the bar moved like 3 inches so....

>ive never seen a jefferson deadlift

>I don't know what jefferson deadlifts are
kys senpai

Ok fair enough, but what is the point of it? Why on earth would anyone want to build asymmetric pulling strength?

Because theyre coping manlets

you can swap the legs. and he's doing it for upper back overload.

Look it up. This isn't bodybuilding.cum lifting 1000lbs a centimeter is impressive idk why you guys have to be so cynic all the time.

fpbp

Because thats all it is, a 'look at me look at me!' rather than an actual useful lift. If he could do a proper deadlift with that weight im sure he would be revered as 'not that bad for a manlet'. As it is, hes taking the easiest route and the least functional lift with the smallest ROM to basically say 'look at me guys, i-im really strong, honest!'. The irony is, if he was tall he wouldnt have felt the need to do this.

or maybe he's doing it for a specific purpose you fucking mongoloid.
>least functional
kill yourself

Ok then, Lord of Lifts, please indicate which bodypart he is developing which could NOT be better developed by a more isolating exercise with a greater ROM.

Ill wait.

Evidence?

i already did faggot its for the upper back overload faggot wherein smaller rom is advantageous as the concept relies solely on static strech

is his program superior and why are you not following it?
How many of your can lift a thousand pounds?
Poast his pdf so we can all be naturally enhanced

>t.lifting less than 2 years
Do a heavy af Rackpull above the knee and then tell me how your upper back and traps feel like the next day

I said, indicate which bodypart he is developong which could NOY be better developed by a more isolating exercise.

Saying faggot a couple times and 'upper back overload cus he stretches it' doesnt qualify.

Im still waiting.

Traps

the traps you mouthbreather how can you still fail to see the point, he's overloading his upper back to achieve a stech with a weight as heavy as possible, there is literally NO way to do so other than pulling in the rack
80% of his book is exercise selection to go with concurrent periodization which you could easily fill out yourself having the general gist of the programming and seeing a few of his trainign videos

Youve just proven my point; rackpull has a larger ROM and as youve clearly said, hits your upper back and traps, and is more isolation than half a foots worth of ballsack rows, of which im sure he could only do a single rep at that weight.

I'm pretty sure he says in the video he's doing it to improve his deadlift. Similar to if you're struggling with a certain motion on bench they tell you to do floor press or pause rep. While it does seem like an ego lift you can't deny it would provide some sort of help on your deadlift. You're dyel is showing.

You said upper back last time, and now traps? Make your mind up lad. Also, saying 'other than pulling in the rack' indicates rackpulls are better. Hence youve proven my point. Thanks for playing

It's a great deadlift variation for people with messed up lower backs or weak serratus/obliques due to the rotation/asymmetry.

I do them when my lower back is seriously messed up but I still want to lift heavy, I'll combo them with lighter belted paused deadlifts for extra hamstring work.

They're fun and you can usually do more than your conventional DL with them since there's more quad usage.

> because you havent done this memelift you must be dyel
Hello newfag, been here long?

Not him but in what world are traps not the upper back? They fucking run from your mid-back to your neck, they are most certainly part of the upper back.

it is a rack pull you imbecile, his stance nothwithstanding and lower and upper traps are the most significant of the upper back muscles

Thats like saying because your quads are in your legs doing calf raises makes them stronger. Of course your traps are located in your upper back area but the fact that there are separate isolation exercises for traps and upper back means that they are not synonymous.

> his stance notwithstanding

So its not really then is it

are you retarded? he's in the rack, pulling.

Either that's his own deadlift bar or he indeed fucked up a cheap commercial gym barbell

So a deadlift in a rack is a rackpull? What if its done outside of the rack, even if done the exact same? Thats like saying just pushing your leg out in front of you is leg press because youre 'pushing yur leg hur dur'

Ahh the classic "ur a newfag" deflection. I Called you a dyel because you didn't know what a jefforson DL was. You're going out of your way to discredit someone you don't know's accomplishments over the internet it's pathetic. Just lop your cock off and transition you're already acting like a jealous bitch. I'm sure people already mistake you for a girl because of the low test as it is.

Bait

>ON YOUR KNEES
>so we can talk face to face pls

a pull from rack pins used to shorten the movment is a rack pull by definition. if it was done outside of a rack youd still have to use something to shorten the movment, like blocks, which would make it a block pull.

> this level of overreaction

It must be nice, not having to wear jackets in winter because youre so far up Alexs ass hes basically your onesie

But what Alex is doing then ISNT a rack pull because hes doing it from the ground. The other guy said it was.

hmmm, a 1/4 ROM deadlift, interesting

he's not doing it from the ground

Holy fuck, i didnt think that ROM could get any smaller, kek

You mean a rackpull?

a simple thank you for introducing you to a new exercise wouldve sufficed

Youre right, ive never actually done quarter ROM rackpulls before. Then again I actually like having well developed muscles and doing full ROM if possible. How exciting. When I lose a few inches, start balding and start making threads about myself on an anonymous Tibetan fingerbox forum ill give them a shot, thanks!

show me on the doll where alex touched you

He could only reach my knees without jumping but that was traumatic enough

jefferson deadlifts prevent you from fucking up your spine as bad lol. Not to say that they're a replacement for conventional, just basically the same as a trap bar deadlift.

>ECKS DEE LMAO ISOLATION IS ALL U NEED BRO ECKS DEE CEE ECK

never gonna make it

I always preferred jeffersons to conventional but then again I have weird proportions.

doing leg press, for your quads, makes your calves stronger, pal because you're still moving the ankle joint through a certain ROM.

You're that fucking retard from the other thread that is just a contradictory piece of shit for the hell of it, right? Never gonna make it

> caring about what a bunch of closet homos, most of whom are fat or dyel think and whether they can determine if youve made it or not
Sad! In my eyes ive already made it because im very happy to be at the fitness level Im at and to keep improving. I just love triggering faggots like yourself

this is ego lifting to the fullest. Pathetic ROM, and the dude seems to be very short already. The reason people aren't doing this it's simply because it's not worth the effort or time loading all those plates to move them 10cm up. Alex is not going anywhere, he's not suited to be a powerlifter since his dl is sub 600, he cant squat over 4 plate, he's not going to be a strongman either since he is probably around 180lbs, he is just a circus midget doing shit for attention. He isn't a bodybuilder either even tho he does it for ego, and ultimately he is not an athlete. All his stuff seems meaningless to me.

>b-but muh yoke, m-muh bearmode!
>heh, s-strength can also be measured by other movements, r-rite?

There is no point in doing what alex is doing except for the sake of doing it, and that's why it looks so pathetic.

>i dont understand it therefore its bad
It shouldn't be this easy to spot ameritards

Nah i just love these threads because alexs IDF are the most uptight people on here and therefore the easiest and funniest to trigger

Why doesn't he just do normal jefferson deadlifts?
>hurr durr look at me decreasing the ROM so much that I can lift impressive numbers

not an amerilard, just accept that alex is doing it strictly for ego and to pander some niche audience.

lmao sure thing

alex pls go

Nice of you to include a self portrait

its his sister

>Everyone who disagrees with my retarded opinion must surely be an American!

Autism

Look at that /big head boi/

Conventional deadlift position is ineffecient for picking up maximal weight.
Most sports, especially combat sports require you to exert force with one foot in front of the other. Jefferson deadlift emulates this.
The only reason to conventional deadlift is for competition or because it's popular and you're a beginner.

> thinking BetaWannabe's memelift is because hes trying to replicate combat sports and not purely to try and inflate his own ego

Fuckin weeeew lad

Nice job Alex

Is alex a fighter then? because he most certainly isn't what is mentioned on He's not a bodybuilder, he's not a powerlifter, he's not a strongman, he's not a fighter, he's not an armwrestler, he is not an athlete.
Zero credibility besides his physique.

Isnt this about the time where Alex starts a new thread to start the whole process of getting BTFO all over again?

When you a bunch of dumb shit that's blatantly false, you're bound to piss anyone off. It'd be like going to a pl thread and saying the squats don't count because they're good mornings and they should have their own category. You look like the dumbest person in the thread, not everyone else.

That being said, I don't know why people give Alex so much attention when Bugez is so much more superior than him. Plus I hate that the cool glass of lemonade hasn't been posted in a while. It would be perfect for that girl in the background to be turning to Alex's side.

Nice blog post, upvote!

Alex is stronger and looks better than you.

The fact that thats your coping mechanism to an anonymous person on the internet says a lot about your mental condition, and the fact that you think that anonymous person telling me X is X better/stronger/whatever would have any effect on me says a lot as well. You poor bloke.

Because you're clearly envious of Alex. You sound like those fat girls that critique models. You're insecure about a balding manlet.

>I like Alex threads because I can trigger everyone by saying stupid stuff

> dodging that hard
Also
> jealous of a coping manlet who has to do memelifts and lie about women to get props on the internet

As tempting as that sounds, im good thanks. Im very happy with my life, i just find it fucking hilarious how butthurt little faggots like you can get defending your lord and master. These threads always turn into shit, thats why they get posted. If you actually saw a thread with a pic of AD and the title ON YOUR KNEES and thought 'yay, this ought to be a gentlemanly discussion and circlejerk, ill join in' then youre on the wrong site lad.

training hard 2 days in a row?
wew lad, this is for steron users

So you need to be apart of a certain sport to obtain knowledge? Most of this board just lifts to lift anyway.

nah son,

ONE intensity day
ONE volume day

the other days is at home doing band shit for high reps

Nice coping blogpost

Nice 'I got BTFO so hard my best response is to comment 'n-nice blo-blogpost' ' post, you really got me with that one, got me on the ropes now

Jesus christ are you actually this stupid?