What headphones do you use at the Gym?

What headphones do you use at the Gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

anker.com/products/variant/SoundBuds-Flow-/A3234011
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just play music out loud from my phones speakers. No one has said anything so I don't think it bothers anyone

Bose AE2 soundlink. I go into rage mode when in-ear buds rip out of my ears during a lift.

Nobody wants to hear your shitty rap music. Keep that shit to your goddamn self.

cheapest one

Me and my lifting partner love listening to Drake out loud so unless someone asks us to turn it down then I don't see the issue

I listen to aliencore you dum fuk

took the bait like the true faggot you are

really hope this is bait otherwise kys

Successfully trolled again ;)
I also lift with a snapback hat on backwards and a gym shark tank, I suppose you're mad about that too

After killing 2 expensive sony cable in ears in 3 months, i went and bought a few cheap samsung in ears, those standart ones that came with their phones a few years back. First one is already fucked after a week. Gonna check oit those cheap philips ones next.

Huge ass over-ears, I look like a jacked genderbent Princess Leia. I love it, soundstage is 11/10 and I look arguably retarded enough that nobody will bother me much and let me lift in peace.

Soundstage? What kind? Mine just broke looking for a good pair

Great for the price

These things from amazon for 20 bucks. Sound quality kind of sucks but it's cheap Bluetooth so I can't complain much.

Soundstage as in, the sound quality, how “in the room” you hear it. Sony DR BT50, bit expensive but I love them. Have different ones for actual listening but for Veeky Forums Leia cosplay, they kinda rock.

This. For $20 i cant complain.

Level U pro ANC, got them for like 18 dollars so I can't complain, the noise cancelling is a blessing because I don't hear the shitty gym music, sucks for cardio though.

Trekz. Non-blocking is both bad and good. It's good to not be isolated when exercising to mind your surroundings, but it also is annoying when you can't hear shit in a crowded place without setting the vibration levels to 'jiggle your face and annoy you constantly'

the cheapest ones

These are the best fitting headphones for my ear shape, plus they are with a phone.

>free iphone with your $900 purchase of earbuds

Old David Clarks?

Usually I just shove some dik in my ear but thinking of changing to different ones, thoughts? Maybe those squat plug ones

Used to pick the oldest pair when flying because they were comfy as. The new pairs they had were like g clamps torqued down to 200nm

Bait or not, black people unironically do this everywhere I go. How can people be such inconsiderate attention whores? Bonus points if they're rapping/singing along like they're hoping a talent agent hears and pulls them out of the ghetto.

Jaybird X3, anything else is pleb

sure

Urbanears cause I can wash the sweat covered ear pads.

anker.com/products/variant/SoundBuds-Flow-/A3234011

bought these last week. cheap but sounds better than expected.