Just eat more, bro

>just eat more, bro

Other urls found in this thread:

buywholefoodsonline.co.uk/organic-oatmeal-pinhead-25kg-bulk.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you got a fucking problem with that?

are you poor if so hunt senpai

>h-how do I eat more or get more calories in?

How is that even possible? I have to measure out every ingredient of every meal I make to ensure I dont go over my daily budget, and I could easily eat 1.5x what I end up eating without even trying. Even if you cant eat 'more' volume wise, its super easy to eat higher calorie dense food.

I have a hard time eating, luckily milk exists

Its a fake nonproblem lanklets use to mock reformed fatties who are actually struggling not to derail and give in to their cravings.

not a fake problem and I'm not a lanklet

I've been lifting for one year trying to bulk and I've only gained 10 pounds

is that rippetit's son?

Congrats you're a pussy

started from 54 kg three month ago now its 62 kg..

>just suck more dick bro

>skelly cant eat to get big
>fatty can get skelly mode then eat big to bulk
Are fatties the true master race?

>54kg
are you 160cm?

6'2 165 lbs here, and I'm a broke as fuck student. How can I get big on a budget?

I reach 3200 calories every day now but how do you do that? I drink a peanut butter oat scoop shake in the morning with 1200 calories but I never easily reach the other 2000 calories. I don't want just eat eggs all day every day. Chicken breast has 100 calories per 100g.

"I eat and eat and eat, and I litterly can't gain any weight! I can eat whatever and how much I want and never gain a pound"

It's either that or

"HOW CAN I EAT MOAR"

ffs skeletor just grab a gainer or w/e

For me, incorporating oats into my daily diet (in the morning) helped a lot. It's cheap, relatively high in protein, and healthy and shit. I prepare them with milk and add a bit of cocoa powder in it so it soothes my craving for sweets everyday, but you can also add whatever else you might want to it (honey, fruits, etc). Anyway, you can buy 0.5 kg for 1-2$ tops and that ought to cover your morning food for a week at least. Another friend of mine also eats them for dinner, with eggs and stuff like that so you can also prepare them salty if that's what floats your boat.

Anyway, in general: buy and prepare your own food, you'll find that it's 10 times cheaper than eating out.

fast food

No. They're not. So don't feel good about yourself fatso.

Everyone can become skeletor or a fatty. Master race are those who overcome being a fucking skelly/landwhale

Plus they all end up having thique calves from carrying all that weight around. Jelly as fuck :(
>t.trying to get out of skelly mode

>fake

nah. Having a sedentary TDEE of 3000 calories makes gaining tough, especially if you're not used to eating big. It takes a few months of feeling slightly sick all the time to stretch your stomach out before it gets easy.

Just like how fat guys have to learn to be hungry all the time until it goes away.

STEEL CUT OATS

just saved your life bro

buywholefoodsonline.co.uk/organic-oatmeal-pinhead-25kg-bulk.html

no. I stuffed my face yesterday and was only at around 2500 calories

I honestly do not understand how people eat 3000+

who has time for all that cooking and eating? how the fuck do you pay for it? Do you have to force yourself to eat?

I can't fucking eat more, I just can't
I need 3500 calories every day and I struggle getting to 2500

I unironically know

i don't mind oats but the texture of them in my drinks makes them fucking disgusting to me.

Drink 1 liter of whole milk throughout the day with your meals. There you go, 2500 to 3100 calories, easy.

getting triggered there chad?

it's a proven scientific fact that fat people have stronger hearts, because they need to pump harder. Having a stronger heart means longer lifespan, fyi

so while you're busy pumping your butt with steroid and eating raw cabbage, I'll still be alive 20 years after your heart gives out or you contract cancer. ;)

>just eat less bro

Eat spicy carb heavy food and drink a ton of milk to cool down.

>drinks
Who said you should put them in your drink? I eat them like cereal, only not so "watery" if that makes any sense. Like rice milk.

Try not being a disgusting fat fuck.

Requesting picture of the nutritional info on the side of your milk carton.

?

Ask any high level strength athlete or bodybuilder and they will tell you eating was the hardest part of getting to where they were. It was definitely Arnold's biggest hurdle.

Is there an option per volume?

Because they're consuming 6k-10k calories, an actual struggle. 3500 isn't hard

Slow cook tons of meat + rice and beans + roughage, if you want to feel good. If you want to feel like garbage while getting big, fast food.

Just saying, "eating more is a non problem" is just wrong. Plus, they've been adapting to eating more and more for many years, and actually require more calories just to maintain, so it's a bit easier for them. It's all about context. It's hard for an ex-anorexic to work up to eating 2200 kcal.

I should ask my parents for a crock pot for Christmas that's a good idea

I've been eating little instant packets of oatmeal every morning but I should buy the tubs and eat more. Will do

I eat a lot of mcchickens or $1.50 10 piece nugs from Burger King

No.

Not true at all. It took me 4 months of feeling constantly sick and nauseous until my stomach was stretched enough for me to feel like my daily calory goal was normal. Eating more when your stomach is already stuffed is a horrible feeling. Your brain is screaming to you to stop, but you gotta eat big, you know?

>just eat more and lift
>eat more and lift
>get stretch marks on my butt and biceps
>end up having a big belly weird alien looking body
>hate eating
>need to spend more money than before in food

Great meme guys