ITT reasons you lift

reasons you lift

It's the last thing on my list to become a responsible independent adult. I've checked every other box except for a GF.

Ilya is the sexiest loli ever made. This is not debatable.

girlfriends are a meme, youll ruin yourself

>there are people who will try to say that they are not attracted to this

i lift because i hate women

To get cute bf
>and because I hate myself, I have body dysmorphia and low self-esteem. I'm lonely and at gym I see other human beings, I hope some day one of them is my friend.

Stop

make me
whores arent welcome here

Just keep up user
Someday you will die anyway , death don't give a shit about what you've achieved in your life desu

I’ll beat your loli

I don't even know why really. I find it enjoyable and it gives me something to do, being strong is a bonus but I don't really care much about that.

It's Illya, you retard.

>he lifts for a couple pixels drawn by overworked male japs
Jesus Christ and I thought I was pathetic. Thanks for making me feel better about myself!

and back 2 rebbit you go

>don't want to be bullied anymore, if I get in a pinch at least I'll have muscle now
>gain self respect and confidence
>it's a good long term investment that's easily manageable
>and finally, I just want my ex bf to see me pillar-man style while I have a bunch of qts swarming me or me just punching him the fuck out, whichever I'll feel like doing at the time
>might not even care at that point

give me strength brahs

Me orginal leddit meme xDDDD

Top quality meme my friend! Upvoted and shared

>an may is real bad you guise haha i am above u
>n-n-n-no u

How many of these threads do we need a day

Is lifting for an animu waifu the most pure motivation there is?

For her

yes
Veeky Forums is normie central now, im just baiting with lolis

My dad
Turns out he was saying to other people that he's proud how much bigger I've gotten but wishes I would have worked out with him when he could lift.

No, lifting for the race war is.

Bro why you think I'm girl?

So I can get mired and maybe fuck some sluts on the side. Lord knows my wife doesn’t put out. But for now, I have only myself to blame, so i lift.

actually trash waifu

To trick myself into thinking I have some sort of control over my life

You belong there too

>power.png

>ITT: DYEL circle jerk
So sad

Oh good I was hoping you were just a faggot. Welcome aboard

>being this assblasted that most people don't like their gay fetish

So I can be the big strong uncle to my sister's kids. And maybe one day, God willing, be the big strong dad to my kids who intimidates the other kids' numale dads.

>Veeky Forums
>only homosexual content and miring other men
Why you even thought I was something else than spermlicker

You should be ashamed

I lift so I can lift this and cum inside it

lifting makes me feel better about being lonely, my mental illness disappears when i'm lifting heavy weights or doing high intensity exercise, it's almost like i'm normal

>Veeky Forums is normie central now
This.

Old Veeky Forums: Played the visual novels, likes anime, actually good at lifting
Nu-Veeky Forums: Didn't play the visual novels (secondaries), hates animeposters even though Veeky Forums was founded as an anime website, can't lift for jackshit but still larps as if he can, probably came here from /r/Veeky Forums

Use to be a 2D only type of man but then I went to japan and saw a few idol concerts and everything changed

I lift because its the only time i stop thinking and feeling. There's just me and the weight.

I try to go hard enough every day so that i can be tired enough to pass out and not have the nightmares every night.

Look how far we've strayed.

to just actually commit to something
i dont wanna try and sound super deep or anything, but i'm so apathetic about everything i've literally let my life fall apart to an extreme degree
To just go out and do something every day, not quitting, is a fucking huge deal for me.

Veeky Forums in its natural state is /r9k/ plus "big barbells" routines.

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEE

Illya a shit and she is older than Shirou and Rin in F/SN.

Nice trips, Gilgamesh.
Make sure you teabag her servant first.

I lift for this guy

because I want a dorky qt who understands what I'm talking about, and if I'm going to be picky, then it is only fair that my genius controls a body that looks like a greek god, because the kind of girls I'm into are rare, so I need to be the kind of guy a picky girl goes for as well.

You only get one shot

One time I went to buy a new football hat at the store and I heard some guys saying some bad things about the team, and I decided that if I was ripped as fuck and wore the hat no one would ever say bad things about them in my presence again.

Pretty sure most footballers would see you as a massive target and then one shot you 'cus they've actually been in fights.

sorry fagbro these are dark times for Veeky Forums, women and normalfags run rampant so you never know. just look at this shit

one opportunity

Yes we are living weird times mate. People try crush everything what's pure and holy.

There is only one acceptable reason to lift.

Little sisters.

I lift because the soreness from working out hurts less than the pain from not. My joints feel better, my back feels better, ect.
Doesn't help at all with those emotional lifts but I'll cross that bridge.