get toestosteone test done

> get toestosteone test done
> 107 ng/dl

doctor says this is normal for 18 year old?

im gunna make it right guys?

Holy shit man

(((doctor)))
Find a new one
If that fails, read up on TRT

Your doctor is wrong. Fairly sure the lower end for an adult male is ~230ng/dL

if you're serious, this is extremely low

cut up on ALL dairy soil and possibly even sugar, drink ZMA and water and find a new doctor

>107 ng/dl
post feet

does milk really do that big of a difference? milk-drinker here, getting worried

does goat milk lower test? wtf i thought drinking milk was turning me into more of a man, not estrogenizing me wtf

what about whey/casein i take 50 g whey daily wtf is that lowering my test too?

No, audition for the Try guys at Buzzfeed instead.

On a similar note, before I go in for a testosterone test, what can I do to completely crash my testosterone levels? I'm assuming whatever it is traps do, maybe eating lots of soy. I want to demolish my test level and get my doctor to prescribe me test.

He meant for a 18 year old girl.

Congratulations, you have cancer. You have unlocked unrestricted growth, so prepare to leave humanity behind.

So many people posting threads lately claiming to have bloodwork done

I wonder how many of you people are memeing and just posting comically low numbers

Your doctor will already put you on TRT, do not try to lower your test levels anymore because they are already hilariously low.

no

don't eat any fats for at least one week, don't exercise, don't sleep and stress yourself a lot, doing this your test will drop a lot, but maybe not enough to get test prescribed, maybe if your doctor doesn't suck ass he will look at your exams and will realize whats wrong, but hey, doesn't hurt to try

>drinking children and women's favorite drink
>becoming a man

Pick one numale.

>lower end for an adult male is ~230ng/dL

no adult male should be at that level, it is just straight up cruel

>doctor says this is normal for 18 year old?
Maybe for a 18 year old female...

>107

6 year old girl*

Drink alot of sugar (dextrose or glucose), drink a lot of milk, eat alot of soy, drinkk a lot of peppermint tea, don't workout, don't be physically active, jerk off 5+ times a day. That's all I can think of at the moment

Going to get my blood done this week
Wish me luck guys

getting mine done tomorrow
am 22

what am I looking for brehs?

currently im fapping like a madcunt to tank my test levels, any other tips

I think that's the lowest I've ever seen, that's literally female levels. Was your free test just as bad?