Why even lift it doesn’t grant you a gf?

Why even lift it doesn’t grant you a gf?

at this point i'm just hoping i can lift the depression away but that's not working either

It aint that hard to get a GF. I met my current one at a cafe.
>Been going there for years
>They hire a new waitress
>She starts taking my order
>There's was something about her that's hard to place, maybe her energy idk
>Get her name, and give her mine
>Next time I walk in she's there and converse for abit
>Do this with her often and you can usually see the manager get visibly pissed, it always made me chuckle
>Convos get flirtier and more familiar
>Walk in as her shift was just finishing
>Spend the afternoon with her
>Start spending time with her outside of work
>Kind of start a relationship with her but I fucked up this job and killed my 3 partners
>Sentenced to 20 years prison
>Get out on parole in just 5 years
>She waited for me and we lived happily ever after

haha very epic to the max my reddit friendo :)

Since when are green texts reddit? Idk when this cultural shift happened

I still lift because I think the real lifting life hasn’t started yet and once it begins everything will change. Obviously that’s not going to happen ever.

Because there was nothing autistic about it fuck outta here

hey Baby

When people say they lift for women they mean they lift for the confidence to approach and seduce them.
Ya got me

What kind of fucking job was that?

Getting a gf isnt hard. Just approach it with the attitude that failure = gains just like on a heavy set. 99% of tfwnogf can be put into 2 groups. Those who are afraid of failure and those who dont put themselves in social situations.

Holy shit 3rd quads today. I think I might be a prophet.

how do you put yourself in a social situation?

>wanting a disgusting roastie instead of a qt manlet bf
never
gonna
make
it

Go to a bar or sign up for some kind of class. Find a group with similar interests online if you have no friends to help out. You dont even have to drink to be in a bar btw. Order an overpriced water and pray on drunk chicks who will want to feel your gains if you dont drink.

Prey*

dat shit dont happen no more old man

not fitness related

fuck off scooby

>sign up for some kind of class
i'm taking dance lessons, but i have no social skills

what do?

they're not

it's reddit, because reddit loves the shitty movie Baby Driver, which that greentext was referring to

he's referencing a movie

it does grant you a gf if you are neurotypical. years of being invisible to women and playing games all day got my social skills to autist level. now i get mires pretty often and even if they make it obvious they are checking me out i would never act upon it because i know that i would spill my spaghetti the first few sentences i talk to them. theres no hope for me

Be yourself, assuming you aren't a whiney faggot who blames women for not being instantly attracted to you. Make jokes that you think are funny, tell stories that you think are intresting, reccomend movies, music, and books that you enjoy

Baby driver was a superb movie. Good writing, good cast, good soundtrack, good cinematography. Just because reddit likes something doesn't make it bad. What exactly didn't you like about it that could be considered a critique to the movie and isn't just about your personal tastes?

Gains are better than women.

>Make jokes
i can never think of anything to say, and especially not things that are funny

>tell stories
nothing ever happens to me, i spend most of my time on Veeky Forums

>reccomend movies, music, and books that you enjoy
this i can do, but how do i get to this point in a conversation with strangers?

>Make jokes
If that isn't your thing go for the brooding stoic type. A lot of women are into that

>Tell stories
Its all a matter of the delivery, you can make boring intresting if you're good enough. And hey If telling stories isn't your thing thats cool too. Listen, ALL women are into that.

Be yourself around enough people.and some are bound to be into it, then you can talk about media you like my dude.

Disclaimer: I'm a 20 yr old kid so take all this with a grain of salt, chances are i have no idea what im talking about

>superb
it was a good flick, that's about it

What you mean to say is "I personally thought it a decent film however I didn't really enjoy it as much as most". There are things in that movie that are objectively great like the 6 minute single continuous shot that had lyrics to the song he was listening to subtly placed in the background throughout the scene.

What DOES grant you a gf these days? If you don't look like this guy you are fucked with the way all women are these days on Instagram/Snapchat. They will NEVER date a guy less than a 8/10 for fear of being seen in a bad light on social media. What's even the point of trying if you don't look like this? Just commit your time to making money and maybe you can be beta bucks for some Chad's sloppy seconds.

>nothing ever happens to me, i spend most of my time on Veeky Forums

Fucking work on this then.

B A B Y
A
B
Y

Is this supposed to be ironic? Go outside and you will see tons of ugly motherfuckers with girlfriends. A lot of the girls are ugly too but that only makes sense. I think you are the one who spends too much time on instagram if you have these pics ready to go anyway.

Why even live when it doesn't grant me happiness?

i'm trying, which is why i'm taking dance lessons

what else can i do by myself?

lmao nice one lad

>tfw the qt from the grocery store I go to has disappeared after I successfully flirted with her
>went at different times on different days and she still isnt there
>overheared some employees saying some girl couldn't come in because of some accident
>it might be her

She was lovely bros. You would have fell in love with that smile too

To deal with the pain of no gf.

how did the employees know you were an accident?