I love her

I love her

iktf
she doesn't

me too

user, if I have tip to give to you per experience ( old fag here ) Is to let go. I know it's easier to say than to do but trust me, in the end you will feel better.

God speed user.

Tell her that instead of us

Whats her name ?

>she flaked last minute

i fuck her

>tfw been over a year since I loved a girl

I fucked over 100 girls by the time I was 23. I'm 33 and haven't kissed a girl in almost 10 years. I completely lost interest in random pussy and wanted to find love.

Turns out women are hard to love.

I LOVED HIM

Another oldfag here, this guy speaks truth.

II was typing a long story but I erased it and will keep it short. I'm assuming she friendzoned you. Hanging on to that one girl is the most toxic thing you can do to yourself. You don't love her, just an ideal you created in your mind for yourself.

Never going to make it

>I'm assuming she friendzoned you. Hanging on to that one girl is the most toxic thing you can do to yourself. You don't love her, just an ideal you created in your mind for yourself.

Not OP, wish I’d had done this sooner. It’s so hard brehs, why must some of us feel this way? This massive unrequited love, it’s all so tiresome

right in the feels

>have long distance relationship with a girl i met while backpacking
>by long distance i mean like 4-5hr flight away
>surprisingly, it actually lasts for a whole year
>she takes an internship in my country and comes live with me for 3.5 months
>it’s impossible for her to get anything but a tourist visa so eventually she has to leave
>i don’t really see any long term solution where we can be together permanently (we would both be miserable in eachother’s countries as language and culture are very different)
>i also have trust issues and the distance makes it hard
>i always get pissy when she’s out for drinks etc
>eventually i break it off because it just can’t work
>feel sad as fuck
>2 weeks go by
>go on tinder, very popular with the ladies
>starting to feel better
>go on date with a hot 9/10
>legit feeling good for the first time since breaking up
>phone buzzes
>”i miss you”
been depressed for a few days now

>tfw the woman you love is interested in a fat 3/10 boring and cringy autist but not you

I... I.. don't even know what it feels like to love someone anymore.
The only girl I loved was a crush in grade/middle school.

I don't know her well enough to love her but I'm very infatuated

She's my son's mother and I love her more than any other woman I've met. I've tried moving on like she has but I just can't brehs, she's all I want!

I don't, not anymore

fuck off whinny cunt
sage