What happened to TGO? Where did his gains go?

What happened to TGO? Where did his gains go?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tube96o/
youtube.com/watch?v=VFsG1P7pHB8&t=1168s
youtube.com/watch?v=e4y4yAeUsso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>obsessing over a roid abusing mongoloid

you're a sad little faggot. fuck off. no bump. kys asap, retard.

What did he mean by this?

turns out he's actually natty, bulkmode here we come
also mirin that bloatmaxxed sam hyde on the left

he is off cycle, so he is small

He's natty

The dude cares way too much about how people think of him to roid

everyone would look small next to a blotmaxxed monster like that
>the golden one btfo by the body that girls desire, grizzlymode

probably cut and does more MMA then lifting these days

that's sam hyde
instagram.com/tube96o/
not natty tho

>ywn be able to lift away your butch wrists
Kill me

I thought he looked small too, but it's just the angle. Check his other recent posts, he's still huge

There's no way that's same Hyde you mongoloids

Nigga your delusional
You can’t see shit

probably doesn't have a good pump and bad lighting in that pic. But also he might be losing size as he has been doing a lot more cardio and conditioning for martial arts.

He went vegan

What THE FUCK is this nigga doing in the comments tho

Weaponized autism

MMA training over lifting I'd reckon

Nope

I think you might be the mongoloid mate.

That's Magnus Söderman, pictured here.
Former leader of the Nordic resistance movement and a neo nazi since the age of 15

Is he racist? Why doesn't he just admit it? I would respect him more if he just came out with how he feels.

>it's not OK when an immigrant causes trouble if they're muslim (understandable)

>but it's OK when Varg is an immigrant who causes trouble, and is literally a murderer because he has blonde hair and blue eyes Europe is so epic :-)

He looks cool af desu

>tattoos
Absolutely untermensch.

say that to his face and not online and see what happens

I wouldn't even say to a junkie that he's a junkie, because I wouldn't know how he would react. Your argument is stupid, people never tell their true feelings face to face, but that doesn't mean that they stop thinking about them. The dude has tattoos, he's a LARPer. That's how I see it.

What did he mean by this?

>The dude has tattoos, he's a LARPer.
He's actively been involved in the community to the point of being the leader of a movement. I do agree with you that the tattoos are degenerate, though.

He gave up bodybuilding and pretty much focuses on MMA now. Which is a shame, everyone I know loved Golden one in the 2014-2015 era when it was just him being huge, playing skyrim and doing training edits

You're not LARPing if it's real dumbshit
went vegan and does more cardio now with mma

What's wrong with him? He's always been right wing?

They giveth... they taketh

You niggers know nothing about photography

please redpill us on photography

>went vegan
You're getting him mixed with AlphaDestiny.

>alphadestiny
>vegan

?

Yeah youtube.com/watch?v=VFsG1P7pHB8&t=1168s

>Neo nazi
>Not Sam Hyde
You're letting him get away with it

he's following the mediterranean diet
its not a vegan diet, its what I eat and my ancestors did
its mostly plant, grain, legumes and nuts based but you have plenty of fish, seafood, some poultry and red meat like once a month

cringe

Probably nothing. He's a beta untermensch loser who clings to his ideology to not feel like such a pathetic degenerate

Wew, that's a lot of assumptions

Why'd he do that? Is it because he got inspired by the Aussie who was beating up APEX nogs a while back?

File name
You are cold as ice nigga

CRO MAGNON WARRIOR CASTE

He has little lapses in character
Glitches in the matrix
Have you ever seen him act modest by accident, like he talks about being nervous in one of his videos, someone calls it out in the comments and he's like "I gues even the valiant sons of macedon get nervous sometimes xD"
Or did you ever watch that video of him and his gf walking in the snow for 20 minutes? She's a 6/10 at best and he is just a white knight like no other.
I this screen cap, he spergs out when an Instagram model says somethin on his pics.
Golden one is one of us who made it

Do you think he has autism/or is insecure? I hear the latter a lot but I'm not sure about him. It would explain his navel gazing

Pretty sure TGO started his martial arts thing years back, whereas the Ausbro surfer dude video was only earlier this year.

The Golden One is honestly one of the nicer guys online. He realises he's a little bit of a brainlet but still sees something wrong with the world so tries to help, he really tones down the Neo Nazi larping and instead focusses on the self improvement advice, he's a brazen nerd who's completely comfortable making autistic 40k jokes for his audience and for himself, he has moments of absolute sincerity amongst his tongue in cheek narcissism. He may never actually bring revelatory or erudite deep philosophy to the table but I always leave his vids with great energy and mood, the guy legitimately cheers me up with his incessant striving for "glory". He's a benevolent guy and you'd all be lying if you said you wouldn't enjoy having him as a lifting buddy, even if you disagree with his politics. Plus he introduced me to Varg back in 2014 and Survive the Jive back in 2016, so hats off to him. Waiting for the next gains kitchen, legit good advice from his early deleted videos.

Forever mirin, love you latsbrah

This
He's never fucked anyone over, cheated on a girl, started drama, lied about stats, edited pics, nothing. He's a good guy

That's Sam Hyde you stupid piece of shit.

Reminder: Gear is illegal in Sweden, we will never know Markus' natty card status

youtube.com/watch?v=e4y4yAeUsso
Normal test here, but could easily have done a couple of cycles in the past before coming off and returning to natty T.

Exactly, Sam Hyde.

He explained what the Mediterranean diet is but he said he's going vegan in the clip. I don't really care though. Veganism is retarded and he just wants a YouTube boost.

>fat
>tattoos

Hitler would have gassed this ugly nigger.

a true barbarian

6 inches here. We can still look aesthetic, apparently Arnold's wrists were like 6.5

Ok well there's shutter speed and aperture. You have a slow shutter speed and you have narrow aperture, you got a problem taking... wait a minute. You have the narrow aperture, and you have fast shutter speed, you got a problem letting in light. You have the narrow... you have the fast shutter speed and you don't have a wide aperture, the aperture needs to be widened... to get more light. So if you have the fast shutter speed and you don't have the wide aperture, it's hard to take in light. You have the wide aperture and you don't have the slow shutter speed, you got a problem letting in light... No, you don't understand. You have the aperture, but you don't have the slow shutter speed, you got a problem letting in light. You got the aper- shutter speed fast, it's easier to have a wide aperture, so you don't have a problem. Yeah.

>Gear is illegal in Sweden
It's also illegal in Germany and everyone and their mother is pinning here.

Fucking American retards. Verdammte Axt.

Do manual labor. It's healthier than sitting anyway.

18,3 free test yes, doesnt say shit about total.
also hes not retarded enough to do a test on a cycle.
are you the kind of guy who believes drug-tested means drug free?

if you think you need to roid for his size just kill yourself lmao