Who /stinkyfeet/ here?

Who /stinkyfeet/ here?
Mine are so bad, alway been. From when I was a kid shoes and socks smell like hell.
If I ever use non water resistent shoes in rainy weather, the smell integrates itself to the shoe, and will smell from the outside as well.
If I use shoes for 2 hours doing casual physical movement, going for a walk, to a store or whatever, I have to change socks when I get home and all that.

It causes social discomfort, and I'm afraid going anywhere where I have to take my shoes off due to the strong odor.

Any tips, fellow feetstinkers or generally suffering due to others having this issue?

l never get how peopIe who shower 1-2 times a day and cIip their naiIs have this probIem.

>Dry-wick or mesh/breathabIe socks
>Same with shoes

Try that combination. Your feet need breathabiIity in what you wear.

AIso that smeII is produced by bacteriaI organism reproduction. l'm getting the feeIing you're not a very cIean person.

You think you have Stinky feet?
I was born into the stink
Molded by it
I didnt know goldbond was a thing until i was already a man

Stinky feet just means you don’t wash your fucking feet and socks thoroughly.
Wash your fucking feet and do you laundry better you disgusting fucks.

Did you wear synthetic (non 100% cotton) socks as a kid?

Wash your feet with antibacterial soap.

Use a pumice scrubber to get all the dead and hard skin of the bottom of your feet.

Wear breathable socks/shoes

Decently clean. I shower daily - don't scrub my feet though. Change socks daily.
And when I wash my socks, I do so at 95 degrees celcius.

I can't afford socks that cost $10 for a pair though.

Always.

And now winter is coming and I need to buy a pair of shoes, gonna be hell. Have to probably throw the pair I bought this summer as well.

My feet stink because of my obesity. I also have food embedded in my carpet from years of laziness so when I walk I am basically walking over rotting food which makes the problem worse.

for example one spot in my bedroom contains about 4 years of chocolate cereal and milk that I spilled when eating breakfast in bed then stomped on when I eventually got up. There are also some spots of rotten chicken and old candy. A few weeks ago I cut my foot open on a piece of really old pumpkin brittle that was lodged several mm in the carpet but I must have stood at the right place to pop it out to cut me open

Of course the BO and sweat makes it worse. I literally had to buy a second bedsheet to tightly wrap around my feet at night becase the smell of my feet under the sheets kept making me vomit in bed.

My EX who I am still deeply in love with had the stinkiest feet known to man and is the sole reason I broke up with her. If she took her socks off and brought feet up I would be unable to breathe.

Told her that peeing on feet helps a lot but she finds it disgusting even though you wash your feet and the shower after. Almost every single one of my friends has had a fungal infection or stinky feet.

Pee on your feet chaps, trust me.

Get a can of tolnaftate 1% spray. Spray down the inside of your shoes really well, let it dry, then spray them down again. Repeat this every week or 2. This should get rid of your stinky feet problem.

Urine has ammonia which kills most fungus (the cause of the smell) as well as being known for curing things like athlete's foot.

You're also showing how new you are, Veeky Forums has always been populated by the obese and skeletons. No one actually lifts on this board.

I'll give that a go if it's legal OTC here, doesn't seem like it at first glance. I usually let my shoes be submerged in a diluted vinegar solution, or let them sit on the balcony for a few days - now that it's cold.

Do I NEED breathing socks? I looked at the price, and it's expensive as hell. I can see the appeal for special occasion, but the the everyday feet? Not a fan.

It's been an issue since I was a kid, did everyone elses feet also stink, just that they routinely washed them? Or is my hygiene now compareable to not pulling my foreskin back during shower and sniff in awe when it smells?

smelly poop feet are hot on girls

Wash your feet
Dry your feet
Buy a tube of that anti fungal stuff

This but I spray mine down once a day, after workouts.

Most disgusting thing I read this month.

Show carpet lad

how do i get rid of toe nail fungus for good

I've heard that the best way is to file your nails as close to the nail bed as you can, then put soaked black teabags on them. Haven't tried that method yet. I've personally had no success with tinactin, dr scholl's nail fungus kit, or tea tree oil.

i used some nail polish stuff, it worked, slowly, might also throw away my shoes i get damp feet in em

is this because americans wear shoes at home? i am most of the days in socks or even barefoot and never had that problem ever. even after a long day my feet berely smell. and i never ever noticed this with other people here if they at least didnt stink from the rest of their body already

No and most people dont wear shoes inside anyway

u r a stanky boi

>don't clean my feet
>why do they smell like shit?

Almost no Americans wear shoes in the house. Maybe niggers or something.