user, where is your tongue right now?

In your crush's mouth.

Hnggg

on my palate pushing upwards, as you instructed dr. Mew :3

OwO
what's this? ;3

Touching my bottom teeth to push my jaw out

Ok.

WTF. If I do then my chin/throat area pushes out.
Am I doing this wrong?

my question is his tongue suction thing, if my tongue is outstretched to just behind the front teeth, touching the palate, how do i achieve the suction hold mew speaks of?

do a wave with your tongue starting from the tip, that's how you should be swallowing and when you do youll notice your tongue should accomodate to the palate and stay there without much or any effort

You know how to click your tongue?
Well get to the start position for that, then make the point of contact (and suction) further back.

chewing dry oats.

what of the suction hold though

i just explained. the suction should come off naturally after pressing your tongue slightly.

if not try laying down facing up and your tongue should rest on the top of your mouth on its own, that's how it's supposed to feel

I've mewed my whole life and not even realized it. Born woke.

starting point on me for clicking is pretty far back in the mouth, is that where the tongue is supposed to rest? i can feel the suction now though but it brings my tongue quite far back into my mouth, i definitely need to watch more mew, but i was under the impression that the tongue should be stretched across the whole palate with the tip just behind the front teeth? we will make it bros

tfw a trap is more attractive than most women

having a hard time keeping my teeth together while pushing against the palate with my tongue

how do you keep your tongue on your palate if it requires conscious effort

Say "swing". When you say the "-ng" part, notice how the back of your tongue touches the back of your palate. Keep the back of your tongue there, bring the rest of your tongue to touch your palate, close your mouth and push upwards. You're now mewing.

thanks user that really helps, grandfather mew used the "n" sound as an example i find its different from you "-ng" what do you make of that? last question thank you very much for your help

did he ever come out with his gum? I want my mewing gum.

no problem mate
Another user suggested the "swing" technique as a way to make the back of your tongue touch the proper place of your palate. A lot of people had issues with understanding how much of your tongue should be touching your palate and pushing, Mew made some videos himself explaining that. You still need to bring the rest of your tongue to push your palate, so the "n" part is still correct, since when you say "n" as in "no" the tip of your tongue will touch your palate as well. All that remains is bringing the middle of your tongue to touch your palate, spread it across your palate, and lightly push upwards.
Go watch yourself in the mirror doing it. If you do it correctly, you should see that the front of your throat contracts and a sharp angle is created between your jaw and the rest of your throat.
Feel free to ask if you have any other questions, I've been mewing for a couple of months and I'd thoroughly recommend it.

been mewing for about 3 weeks. don't even think about it now. i'm old so no jaw gains but breathing is much easier. even if it does very little, i'm sure it's a good habit. now if only i could keep my mouth shut at night. gonna try mouth taping and try not to die.

mew would never try to jew us like that

sleep on your back and it should happen naturally

huh, yeah i sleep on my side 100% of the time. will give it a go.

*notices jawline* oWo

you definitely dont go "nn" when you say swing, maybe if you say "swin"

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "nn". If you mean nn like in "inn", yeah, that's not what I'm talking about. By saying "inn" the tip of your tongue touches your palate, while by saying "swing" it's the back of your tongue, and that's the whole point.

Thanks for reminding me to make it