/FPH/ Fat people hate thread

No fat people hate thread ? Fat people hate thread

Why do you fucking losers hate on fat people? You do realize some of us have actual issues that prevent us from losing weight, right? Jesus Christ you guys are pathetic losers taking out your anger issues on people that are better in every way that you

Back to tumblr with you, fatty.

shut it porker

Same reason why anyone hates anything, its fun to...

You do realize not everyone eats like that, right? I can eat 1000kals everyday and still gain weight because of my thyroid you loser. It's not my fault my genetics are shitty
No thanks. I am free to speak my mind ;)

I know this is probably bait but thyroid problems contribute to what, 15 pounds of excess fat at the most?
Why do fatties always make excuses?

>Spotted a fatty
>Aaaaaaand it's genetics again

Also,
>What is medicine

muh genetics

>No thanks. I am free to speak my mind ;)
when you are not shoveling jelly doughnuts in your maw, ya fucking hambeast

Boogie is making it and remind me what you losers are doing again? Oh wait, nothing! Haha you guys can hate all you want in boogie but he WILL make it

>thyroid

Perforating your stomach to make it the size of a fucking walnut, how inspiring.

Found the fatty.

I'm being 100% serious here. It's not bait. Im just fed up with losers hating on us
It is
>animefag
Atleast I'm not as pathetic as you
Finally someone isn't a negative loser here! I'm rooting for boogie too

>remind me what you losers are doing again?
I am maintaining 9% bodyfat while I increase muscle mass and cardiovascular strength.

This.
Also a doctor would work out a dietary plan with someone who has a actual thyroid problem to help combat the issue.

FPH will always be a favorite thing for me. Not because I actually hate fatties but instead because I hate the idea that being obese is acceptable at all in modern society and also motivation for me to never let myself slide back to being a fat ass

>No pics
Nice larp

Looks like we found Boogie's biggest fan

Begone, Smough.

>being a weeb is worse than being a whale

yeah nah go get a fucking heart attack you moo cow

Figurative or literal?

My man, just let them go. Think about it. Some guy spends all day at school or work, and when they get home their idea of fun is to post FPH on a subreddit.

Seems like a pathetic existence, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

>muh cundishuns

Check'd for bait.

Even though this is bait, it's worth mentioning, my wife has a severe under-active thyroid disease. However, that has not stopped her from losing as much weight as I have since Feb. We are both at 95lbs. She does cardio 2x a day, I have done zero, but still, saying it's impossible is delusional.

Also, she eats 1000 cal/day.

So back to tumblr posting about how much you love your paunch while we keep working on actual self-improvement.

Can someone post one of those "bait" meme pictures? I'd do it, but I'm fat and that sounds like a lot of work, honestly.

is this normal in america? Most people in my country think fat people are lazy and stupid.

Give that man a medal. I'd say a cookie, but the fat kid would probably steal it

yup, it sucks

>nice larp
Just had dinner, but still under 130 lbs

Like I previously said, it's not "bait". Im just fed up you you faggots hating on better people every single day. It's quite sad honestly
I normally do but it's starting to get annoying at this point. It's literally every single fucking day these losers do this shit.

>I ME

How dense are you? It's

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>muh refusal to obey the laws of thermodynamics

Jesus Christ you must be dyel. That's fucking sad

height? 6"?

I'm sick and tired of hearing you faggots saying you can't lose weight because "muh thyroid" when it's empirically and anecdotally FALSE.

Jeez, only thing she must've come out in the past few months is probably McDonald's

>it's empirically and anecdotally FALSE.
It's not.

Nah, at least I´m not fat.

>fst-incognito

I'd rather be bearmod than some dyel shit talking loser haha

Excellent rebuttal.

Should have thrown in a "nuh uh!" For good measure

>Polar Bears have 50% body fat percentage

Congrats user, you are Bearmode

>Excellent rebuttal.
Excellent rebuttal

IF you're not actually trying to better yourself, then what's the point of coming on here and complaining you fat fuck? FPH encourages fatties to become healthy, and if you don't like it then there's no need for you to browse Veeky Forums

I AM actively trying to better myself. Btw almost nobody gets motivated by having greasy dyel losers hating on them

>"Excellent Rebuttal"
>Excellent Rebuttal
Excellent Rebuttal

>You do realize some of us have actual issues that prevent us from losing weight
Wait so if you ate less than your TDEE you'd die?

I´m a amateur cyclist, what did you expect?
There is little difference (10-15 cm) between my waist and my quads...

>dyel
>greasy
I think you meant obese, fattie

You are wrong

> I AM trying to better myself
> I am doing everything I can aside from working out and taking medication for thyroid

jeez, off the chair and to the gym fatso

>I´m a amateur cyclist
And a professional dyel. Nice job spooky skelly

At least dyels won't have a chance of dying simply because of being dyel

> Sing-it for Japan
> Japanese kill 300 whales annualy

Boy, is she in for a surprise if she ever visits Japan...

>what is anorexia

It is.

Smough was actually ripped as hell. He was given goofy armor to humiliate him because he failed to become a knight.

AHHHAHAHAHA look at the fatty. You, yes YOU are the reason you don't look like pic related.

It's easy, you are miscount your calories. Just knock 500 off whatever you '''''''think''''''' is 1000 chubbo.

Because they are weak,insecure faggots who have no chance in life. hopefully, someone ,maybe a family member will bash their heads in with a baseball bat. I hate this fucking board!!!!!

>Ad hominbem rhetoric
>Failing at that so badly

And i'm not even the cyclist guy

>skelly
>54 cm quads

The Death Star recruiters have really relaxed their standards.

>You, yes YOU are the reason you don't look like pic related.
Why would I want to he a girl? I'm not a mentally ill wanabe trans like you
And you faggots have yet to provide proof other than saying "it is". nice job!

>Because they are weak,insecure faggots who have no chance in life.
At least I have a chance to live after 60

if you have a thyroid disorder than why are you acting like this applies to you? Well I guess it does because you're a stupid fuck anyway.

Ahahaha, wonderful.
>might get fired for this
When did our society become so horribly cucked and weak and feminized ...

I am so proud of him.

> Obesity: 300,000 deaths per year in the U.S.
> Anorexia: Not even acknowledged as a major cause of death

Kill yourself and join the ranks of your brothers fattie

>Why would I want to he a girl? I'm not a mentally ill wanabe trans like you
because you sound like a little bitch

>I am maintaining 9% bodyfat while I increase muscle mass and cardiovascular strength.
No you aren't. When you finally kill yourself, it will be a load off for your family and friends. You are a burden to them but they won't say anything.

>because you sound like a little bitch
I know you do sweatie ;) you don't have to tell me

>You are a burden to them but they won't say anything
>burden

oh the irony

>angry fat noises

Jesus Christ, you're so fucking oblivous to reality that you just can't accept that you're a weak willed fuck. I'm sorry to break it to you, but there are some people out there who actually can work and attain their goals, not because of their "genetics", but because they actually know what the fuck they're doing and they put in the work to attain what they want.
If you're fine with being a obese slob that takes up space in the world, then be my guest. But if you want to have at least a decent body, then stop complaining and making excuses, get up off your Great Wall of China ass, and put in the fucking effort.

>Jesus Christ, you're so fucking oblivous to reality that you just can't accept that you're a weak willed fuck. I'm sorry to break it to you, but there are some people out there who actually can work and attain their goals, not because of their "genetics", but because they actually know what the fuck they're doing and they put in the work to attain what they want.
It is genetics you fucking Mong

that trooper is about to get vaporized

>burden to your friends and family
Funny thing though, one is about 9% bf%, another a notorious skelly and my mother weights about as much as I do.
Ok, she has most likely more bf%, but that is normal for females.

You know, you've really inspired me. Normally I come in here and lurk, have a chuckle, save a couple pictures to send to friends later. But today, that changes.

The following is every pic of every fat entitled cunt I have, you blubbery sow.

yuck

good

Lol that picture made me chuckel but it's not like that user. People actually have thyroid issues which prevent them from losing weight

Indeed, body and face scream no...

Except no, it's not. Their have been thousands of fatties who have put in work and have lost weight and made great gains. Just because you have a thyroid problem doesn't mean you will forever be obese. You can still put in work and lose weight, you would just rather insult people who have actually made it

and there are actually drugs for that too
And there actually special diets for that as well if you're scared of pills

>Except no, it's not.
>source : my ass