How to Become Chad

So in this thread we will guess what it takes to become Chad and maybe actual chads will give advice and stuff
>stacies welcome as well i guess

Just be yourself bro.

Thank the doc erryday

You don't become Chad. You're either a Chad or a Pseudo-Chad.

Thank you doctor

Have the latest firearm attachments

FACE HEIGHT FRAME

This

THANK YOU DOCTOR

Thank you doctor

THANK YOU DOCTOR

THANK YOU DOCTOR

Chad doesn't exist user, he's an aggregation of all the ways you believe you fall short.
That's the fucking joke.
CHAD eats PIZZA and FUCKS STACY while YOU SIT AT HOME AND JACK OFF TO ANIME
(You have to work hard to get fit and get laid and you feel bad about the amount of time you spend jerking off, hence chad is the opposite)
Just dissected the frog but the chad autism is really getting to me these days.
CHAD remains UNPHASED BY CHAD THREADS and GOES ALONG WITH THE JOKE even though IT SEEMS LIKE OP DOESN'T GET it.

>roid
>brush your teeth
>Comb hair
>gel hair
>cologne
>braces (if gap/not straight teeth)
>lift 6-7 days a week
>cardio 3-4 days a week
>own a business
>be white (or tall black)
>have an above average dick (at least 6")
>buy sports car (mustang GT, Charger RT etc)
>fuck a few hookers for experience so you are good at sex
>watch RSD and PUA videos and practice approaching
>plastic surgery on nose if it isn't aesthetic
>jaw implants

DESU anyone can be chad if you just try...

jesus dude calm down

>tfw a living embodiment of the virgin meme

in case your wondering the girls came from the female equivalent of virgin vs chad

thank you doctor!

>gel hair
no get a proper haircut at a barborshop
>own a business
>have an above average dick (at least 6")
>buy sports car (mustang GT, Charger RT etc)
>fuck a few hookers for experience so you are good at sex
>watch RSD and PUA videos and practice approaching
>plastic surgery on nose if it isn't aesthetic
>jaw implants
no

honestly to be "Chad" just be confident and be yourself the absolute best advice i have ever gotten is "A girl decides if shes gonna fuck you or not when she looks at you, then you can say anything you want and she will fuck you"

As a Chad.. no one is your ideal, there's plenty of dudes yall think are "chad" that play Lol all day or whatever. Just be cool with yourself and you'll start being cool to others too (hopefully)

Thank you doctor

>wanting to be a chad

would rather have a qt gf than fuck random sluts desu

>mfw i prefer the chad girl

Thanks doc

THANK YOU DOCTOR

>implying Chads waste their time on a japanese imageboard.

thanks doc
what are you gay?
fuck a ton of bitches so that your a sex master then when you get a gf you can fuck her brains out every night with your array of experience

>Chad doesn't exist user, he's an aggregation of all the ways you believe you fall short.
this is one of the truest and most important things I've seen on this board, and I just think it's a shame it'll probably get buried

it doesn't take that much to be good at sex. you can get good at sex just having repeated sex with one girl, and knowing anatomy.

there's only two ways people learn, the easy way and the hard way. just let these idiots learn the hard way if they could've learned the easy way they wouldn't be so insecure in the first place.

>Natural
Why does she think not putting time into her appearance is a plus?

>Chad doesn't exist
yes he does and he's now a buisness owner top kek

This place is funny as fuck, its a good ole time

you just have to be focused on self improvement and talk to girls

Thank you doctor

if all women looked like the left I would have boners every time I would leave the house. So very rarely I guess

Boredanon cap this plz

thank you, doctor

Thank you doctor

Thanks doc piccolo

>just be confident and be yourself
people only ask for advice because that obviously isn't working and they want to change something you daft fuck

>being confident isnt working
>being interesting by investing actual thought into your interest isnt working
yeah no theres gonna be a girl out there thats interested in you as long as you grow a pair and fucking ask her on a date they dont give af as long as your even slightly interesting

thank you doctor

THANK YOU DOCTOR

What about having money? How do I use it to attract women without attracting gold diggers?

thanks doc

>What about having money? How do I use it to attract women without attracting gold diggers?
you cant if you want to attract a woman that gives af about you you actually have to use your personality to do that

SHOO SHOO
GAINS GOBLINZ

You don't

THANK YOU DOCTOR

THANK YOU DOCTOR

thank you doctor

THANK YOU DOCTOR

THANK YOU DOCTOR

thank you doctor

thank you doctor

THANK YOU DOCTOR

2/3 isn't good enough for true chad.

thank you doctor

>tumblr
Pic is a couple hundred pounds too light

thank you doctor

THANK YOU DOCTOR

Thank You Doctor

Maybe if you judge women by their exterior chauvinist pig

kind regards, dr namek

Thank you doctor!!!!!

use the money for self improvement

>tumblr
no thanks

'Chad' isn't a single person, but the idea of a successful, attractive and confident man. Those obviously exist .

Same for the manlet meme

>when will they learn
it's meta humor but for the un-initiated and ironic shitposters, it's a real life judgement that everyone thinks

but shh don't tell the manlets. Then they'll learn

Guys this is important, please respond.
I put a lot of time together getting the best Chad outfit I could for Halloween and got black out the night I was going to wear it so I never got any pictures. Is it too late to wear it just to take pics for an obscure Indonesian spidersilk weaving forum, or would that be sad?

I have seen the future, user

Getting in decent shape and having/faking self confidence is a good start. I act like I don't give a shit and get girls weekly.

Also 5'7" 195 lbs, but I have a badge.

FPBP \Thread

>There was a time where Tumblr was proud of being white

how do I become a stacy

me on the right

>and maybe actual chads will give advice and stuff
How do I make my food absorb better? My guts are scarred up from an infection and so 40% of the villi are gone.

Becoming a Stacy involves many of the things becoming a Chad does.
It requires a good diet, good exercise, and confidence in yourself.

The main difference is that you don't need as much of those things as a Chad would because the aesthetic women can achieve involves working more on details than the big picture.

Personality-wise confidence is just as important as it is in a Chad, but it expresses itself differently. Whereas a Chad would express it outwardly, a Stacy would express it in a slightly more reserved manner while still leaving no question as to its existence. Confidence in a Stacy is not an attitude but a fact.

As someone who has switched from anxious beta to Chad to Beta to Chad multiple times, I'll give you'll nibbas a fucking secret.

Microdosing LSD helps the replacement of old neurotransmitters.
I've been microdosing for a while now, and what I've found is that when I start becoming anxious again, I just go out.

Alcohol is enough of an anxiolytic to give anyone confidence. Make the fucking best of it, because in combination with the effects of microdosing, you'll notice a change and fast.
Most people can be a Chad when they're drunk, and the LSD helps create neurotransmitters that'll help keep it there semi-permanently (neuroplasticity).

I'm really not the hottest guy in the world - in fact I'm more that 'mysterious' guy who always wears a leather jacket. But jesus-fucking christ, once alcohol puts me into Chad-mode, the LSD keeps me that way for at least 2 weeks.
For me personally, all I need to do is to go out every 2-3 weeks (while Microdosing acid E3D) and I pretty much maintain permanent Chad.

When I'm in my anxious paradigm, I'm overly polite and usually keep my mouth shut, resulting in awkward silence. Trust me, I've probably suffered worse anxiety than the majority of you and weed really fucked me up badly with that.
When I'm in Chad paradigm, I'm witty but also quite aggressive. I fucking HATE people bumping into me, and so many people have apologised for it because I just fucking stare at them with the look of a serial killer. I don't fucking know why but girls find it hot. I do fuck all and girls come up to me now.

I know it sounds like I'm boasting, but I'm seriously trying to help my fellow anxious bros out. I know exactly what the fuck it's like to fucking feel so socially awkward because it literally happens to me whenever I don't go out for an extended period of time.

Seriously, fucking microdosing LSD and going out clubbing/drinking at least once a month has worked fucking wonders for me. Good luck bros.

tl;dr: Microdosing LSD assists replacement of neurotransmitter, so you can actually fucking maintain "drunken confidence" a lot easier - especially if you pick up chicks while drunk.

Don't forget getting pounded until your labia hang out.

>goes on Tumblr
>thinks being white is a plus

You get drunk one night, but how is your LSD intake schedule around that?
Do shrooms do it too for you?

You're a beta in denial and you are terrible at chadposting.

virgin detected. most labia naturally hang out.
Try less you delusional fuck. you know nothing of pharmacology and you misused "Paradigm". I'm sure your shtick works on twenty year old cumdumpsters who can't be bothered to read a book, but not on big kids.

i actually really like this one.

it's like left is the typical bdd Veeky Forums user and right is just some normal fuck who enjoys life.

Time to lift this feel away.

If this works with Phenibut, then I’ll be your anonymous internet pal forever

>I HATE people bumping into me
>stare at them like a serial killer
>"mysterious" guy in a leather jacket.

I was 15 once too. Image-consciousness is very uncool.

I have an even better tip for you. Take psychedelics because they're fun and add the subjective pool of interesting/exciting experiences that make up your finite time as a human instead of taking them because you think that they're going to hurr durr magically fix your brain chemistry.

I like psychedelics but bro the true value of them is in the joy they provide and the experiences they bring not in some pseudo-scientific claptrap.

I don't think I've ever met a person without problems.

t. Beef curtain roastie.

It isn't. I just take 10-20mcg of LSD every 3 days. The effects last longer than a day.
If you really wanted to make sure, you could do microdose every 2 days, although you have to be careful because of tolerance. It's not really a necessity, but you can do it once every now and again if you wanna kinda change your days around a bit.

Funny you should mention shrooms. I've done shrooms many times and just don't feel the same effect any more. Shrooms used to really help me deal with addiction and depression, but perhaps that's because I haven't used them when depressed in a while. I actually did a shroom trip on Sunday and didn't get much out of it. I feel that there is only so much you can learn from shrooms, so I guess if I'm going to do them again, I'll be aiming within the 6-10 gram range to try get some ego dissolution, else it won't do fuck-all for me..

As for microdosing shrooms, I'd just say meh. Shrooms relax the muscles, so you might feel a little less energetic. It does work, but frankly I find microdosing LSD so much simpler.

Btw google 1p-LSD. You can get it in many countries legally, including the States if I'm not wrong. It's always dosed correctly because it's a research material, but it just metabolises into LSD (without fucking your liver).

fuk

To me fair, I'm not bothered about using the write terminology. It's 5:07am in the UK and the only reason I'm still up is because I'm bleaching my teeth (because stereotypes are real).

I don't really care how delusional I sound. I care about not feeling anxious and I've found what works for me. I can't promise it'll work for everyone but it's just my own personal anecdote.

Also I avoid British "cumdumpsters" in favour of the slavic masterrace of women.

I don't think the neuroplasticity actually works if you have to keep microdosing all the time.

Don't get me wrong I have actually same kind: sometimes I'm confident, witty and social guy, and sometimes I'm that anxious guy who is being quiet, it is really a state of mind.

I was actually thinking of trying microdosing but guess it's not worth it if you can't get permanent results, I'll just find another way to get out of the spergsphere.

>giving pharmaceutical advice based on an amazing misunderstanding of how neurotransmitters behave.
>I'm totally an expert because drugs all day erryday.

stop what you're doing and go die. Just because psychoactives attach to synapses does not mean they give you magical powers to hold on to pharmacological states for longer. you are incresibly delusional about both your kbowledge of drugs, and your status as "chadly"
You are a sociopath. You do not give advice to people.
-medstudent.

>You are a medstudent. You do not give advice to people.

I know when someone's handing out dangerous advice based on fantasies induced by drugs. I don't have to be a medstudent, I just have to be an adult.

You faggots need to stop spamming this shit every minute of the fucking day

Shit like this is why SIR will never draw for us again