ITT: Meme exercises you see attention seeking sluts with daddy issues do in the gym

>ITT: Meme exercises you see attention seeking sluts with daddy issues do in the gym

I’ll start

>ITT: Meme exercises you see attention seeking sluts with daddy issues do in the gym
>saves a picture of said "attention seeking sluts"

g1

Your point roastie?

you're the reason these sluts do this.

Squats with the fixed bars for reps.
You know the bars that you can't change the weight, you see them squatting them for like sets of 20

It’s my fault they see me as their daddy who never loved them?

K

Smith machine

not the other user, it's your fault they do that shit for attention because if not, they wouldn't receive said attention
fucking retard

nice projection

Not an argument

Oh and yours was?
Okay.

were not your personal therapists, faggot

Post more meme exercises.
I like the Daddy daughter dynamic and I'm looking for women who're into the lifestyle or are naturally into it but don't know it yet.

It sure was. Learn how to read roastie.

Are you okay man?

>needing the pull up assist machine to do pullups
>getting mad when a hot chick uses it to work her sexy glutes

SNAP CITY LIGHTWEIGHT BABYYYY

i saw these 2 hot chicks do this. Was actually pretty confused what they were doing since the leg press was open. But i was more confused as to how they removed the actual bench off the bench press. I thought that shit was screwed in there

>attention seeking sluts with daddy issues
This is prime pussy to bust a nut in and lose their number, don't be faggots. Puberty to 24ish should be all about slaying pussy. Who gives a fuck what meme exercises they follow? Get your cock wet and forget them.

There is a women at my gym who does all of this. She looks great but Still. Pretty sure shes found a way to use every peice of equipment to train her glutes

I just call them "whore" whatever exercise they're doing. I say it to them, to people I know and I don't give a shit. Ive got a chocolate titcow wife and don't need roastie sluts. Own my bar and lap up all their tip money, seriously just talk trash to them they love it. A middle aged woman was hitting on me while getting her drinks, I told I don't deal in dried up pussy, if the pussy can drink I don't bang. She slipped me a twenty wtf. Women are women, learn to love them for what they are don't expect them to be men and you'll be happier.

That’s the smith machine you goon.

You wouldn’t happen to live in Australia, in nsw?

As I have this problem at my gym too

Yes i know. I guess i left out the part where they removed a bench from a bench press and placed it on the floor in the smith machine to lay on.

That's actually the best exercise for glutes. People just don't know about it

the amount of delusion running through this post is incredible. this guy actually believes everything is a-okay in his life

>people just don't know about basic donkey kick glute exercises

Yeah that shit is a state secret bro, totally unknown.

how to snap your shit up 101
sister dislocated one of her ab muscles doing this shiet kek

>not using stairclimbers to add volume after a leg workout
You should try it. You'll be able to walk in one fore like 5-10 minutes after heavy squats

... who the fuck would do this? Who would recommend this? How do you unrack the bar on the smith machine laying down? Why not just do leg press machine or squats?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!

I can probably sum it up in one word:
>women

Do you think they broke the bench?

Idk life is going pretty good for me; business is doing great, lifts are going up, waifu is back in school and happy. Fuck these dumb toasty sluts

>dislocated her ab muscles
explain

>dislocated abdominal muscle
ye gods

Saw a guy do this ocne and I didn't get it for about 5 minutes until I realised he was using it as a leg press.

The female PT at the gym keeps recommending this to women. I can’t understand it.

This triggers me
Why don't they just boxes or the stair machine?

What are those bars used for, anyway?

It's safer because you use the smith machine.

kek

Im at the gym right now and there's this girl doing an ass workout with the mostly memey exercises I've ever seen. It includes but not limited to:
>landmine row but instead of rowing she's squatting
>doing jumps from a squatting position with 2 dumbbells, like 8kg per side
>you know these cables you can put your foot into or so to support your whatever you do? She grabs 2 of them, leans back and pulls herself forward
>using a trampoline Linda thing to lie with her back on, doing sit-ups
Why??

Convenient if you just need to curl or OHP and lunges. But mainly for girls

what muscles does the pussy stretcher work?

BREHS

Fucking dumn skanks

Fuck off and die cunt

hip adductors

They work to get an esthetic body, so they have Daddy issues; but not you! You don't work out for girls; you don't have mommy issues (yeah user, she loved you very much). You work out for yourself; to be a big strong man, like Daddy! Maybe he'll notice you then!

wtf thats genius ive never seen anyone use that machine like that

shoulders too far foward at set-up
arms need to be perpendicular to the ground and bar

literally seen half of dozen chicks do this at my gym
some retard PT is prescribing it

There are many, many women in my gym with subpar physiques for the time they spend there.
And there is a few girls who do JUST squats (with 100 or more kg mind you) that have better looking legs and asses than all of these whores.

And yet they don't seem to connect this in their pigeon brains, why ?

>utilizing a shitty machine for fat fucks who can't do pull ups to isolate a muscle that's hard to hit without doing exercises that make you look like a sexual predator like hip thrust
>Implying this is bad

A better question would be why you document the workout of some stranger at the gym? How would you like it if people would do that shit to you?

I always do this before squatting to warm up my hips

I use them for curls and french press

1.There's a 99.9% chance that you're full of shit
2.They don't want tank wagon wheels. They just want to go to the gym keep the weight off work up a sweart perv on the dudes get perved on then go about their lives.
3.Women don't naturally gravitate towards lifting heavy things. It's usually tomboys, gay women, and women who're talked into it by gay women, closet case dudes, and men who're looking to give their girl an instathot ass.

My dick muscle.

No. Try starting from the position in the pic and then lowering your hips and pulling the bar towards your shins right before you start lifting the bar.