How THE FUCK do I do this shit? It looks amazing and I tried to do something similar and it's like it seems like magic

How THE FUCK do I do this shit? It looks amazing and I tried to do something similar and it's like it seems like magic.

I've been weightlifting for like 6 months and yet this feat seems impossible, should I do yoga or some gay shit? What exercises would help me to achieve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!bEcAjAaD!lV--yExoHfjlT7pzmkfbdeTomGPD1sN-tbJITeC4no4
mega.nz/#!qcUARQ4J!Xd9GSSFpUg0eDMoBZE4xgPPCBRgfPc36qdnZUCm_AMk
youtube.com/watch?v=C9yattH2D2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Calisthenics. Check out the /BWG/ if it gets posted again or the bodyweightfitness subreddit

Have you tried not being weak?

Just Google it, you Neanderthal. There's these things called "progressions", and you do easy versions of the exercise before building up to the big boy version.

Both of you are retarded. He's balancing his left knee on his bent arm, you can see his glute raised.

This guy sort of gets it.

Get some core strength you raging faggot. Then you might be able to do this and if you're really lucky, your erections will stop being so pathetically weak.

>yoga or some gay shit
Flexibility is important to the kinetic chain. balance is important for this impossoble feat you wish to achieve. be less image conscious kiddo. this is why you don't get laid. and if you do, then this is still why women don't hold your character in any form of high regard

>i looked at this guys ass so you're retarded

Body weight routines throughout the day
no shit OP, dont count it as a 'workout'
whenever you have freetime at home, attempt crow stands and other yoga/bodyweight poses. only took me a couple of weeks to get the crow stand. now i can do a wobbly handstand and even get a few handstand/pushups in. feels good. hardest part for me is balance. but at the gym do a lot of muscle under tension shit

this
its not actually that hard if you've done any body weight training. it activates groups of muscles together that lifting just doesn't. easiest way to start out is on tables. make sure its a fucking heavy table or you are going to flip it. anyway grab the edge of the table so your fingers are facing the ground and your thumb is ontop. tuck your elbows in so when you try get your legs off the ground you can support yourself with your elbows. gradually move your hands out untill you can do it without cheating.
i went for barley being able to do a handstand pushup without a wall to being able to get into a handstand from sitting cross legged to handstand only using my arms do a handstand pushup and then back to cross legged.
in less than a month of training. mind you i was training specifically to do that and fucking hard
>MFW i have literally never met another person capable of this.

How much can you ohp tho?

>How much can you ohp tho?
i don't know,
you think i pay for a gym membership to do body weight training?

how heavy is your mum bruv?

hahahahaha idiot

>Building an Olympic Body Through Bodyweight Conditioning-Sommer
>Building the Gymnastic Body

mega.nz/#!bEcAjAaD!lV--yExoHfjlT7pzmkfbdeTomGPD1sN-tbJITeC4no4
mega.nz/#!qcUARQ4J!Xd9GSSFpUg0eDMoBZE4xgPPCBRgfPc36qdnZUCm_AMk

Here you go

found the manlet

listen short people to this sage, listen and learn

5'11
forever a manlet. luckily though i wear boots all day at work so i don't look like one at first glance

I am 6ft1 and can do this,
start by tucking elbows into stomach when you do the position, so that you get used to the balance.
make sure you have good core strength and practice separating body from tucked elbow.
should have it down in 3 months max

>ohp
>bodyweight
You mean handstand pushups?

back up stickman, the adults are talking press handstands to planche

>Both of you are retarded. He's balancing his left knee on his bent arm, you can see his glute raised.
this you blind retards

>handstands to planche
ahh woops didnt read the comment linked fully.
not a stickman but fair go.

start slow work your way up

youtube.com/watch?v=C9yattH2D2U

you're weaker than Canada

Not a planche, not even close

Nice observation. I didn't spot that.

>literally just resting on his arms

Well, I can't even do that.

>"yoga4smartpeople"
>how the fuck do I do this shit

look for "yoga 4 dumb people"