/fraud/

/fraud/ - fixing the OP edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on 300mg anavar ED:

What's wrong with oral onlys? I've been doing an oral only cycle and have gotten great results. I recommend them to everyone tbqh

Is true that you'll lose all your gains after you stop taking roids?

I don't know honestly ... all I ever get here is "hurr durr do more research" ... personally I don't do it because I fear for my liver.

for me it's true because I fucked up my natural test ...

you don't "weigh" an oral to know how much of an active substance it has, a cap also has filler in it. a pressed pill doesn't work like that either.

I'm sure you are, post pics a month after your cycle

Are you trolling or are you a girl? If you are a girl, please show pics.

What are the chances of any hair loss using only around 300mg test per week?

It will destroy your liver. More importantly, it will shut down natural test production and not replace it, so you'll be low test the whole time, resulting in a wide variety of sides that you wouldn't experience on an injection only or inject+orals cycle.
If you have the genetics for mpb, literally any amount of roids will increase the speed of its development.

any way to check for those balding genetics?

Look at your family, especially the family on your mother's side. If your grandparents and uncles are bald, you will most likely be bald eventually.

Do you know if the noziral shampoo would prevent it

>It will destroy your liver.
I-I take stuff to protect my liver s-so I'll be fine, r-right user?

Man nothing stops the shedding my hairline moves back a little with each blast. Going into college my hair was so thick, this is my last year and it's way thinner but still looks okay for now.

how old are you /fraud/?

20 yr old here

My friend, the reasoning is quite simple. You see, testosterone is the primary sex hormone in the male body. Even though anavar isn’t testosterone, the body’s feedback mechanisms interpret it as testosterone and consequentially shuts down your own production. So all you accomplished was you replaced one sex hormone with another. There’s no cumulative effect. This is also ignoring the fact that you probably need testosterone to function as it regulates a million other things besides just muscle mass. So I hope you understand now why it’s retarded.

Not roid related, but is this gyno or fat?

Neither. That's normal.

I hope it is, I forgot to mention that if I pinch it, I feel a hard lump that's slightly larger than a pea

Like...your nipple? You know there’s shit under there that’s supposed to be there too right?

2 years ago I had to get off gear for a drug test. I'm finally coming back to the dark side and I can't wait. I remember doing tren and looking bigger every day. I remember all my exes seeing my gains and trying to slide back in. I can't wait

My bad for posting in the old thread kek

Anyway I think for any anti hair loss product the shedding should be reduced soon, like within a week or two. The possible regrowth of some hair would obviously take longer but should def be noticeable at 2 months if it occurs.
Well probably, but it worked for Mast and its not that expensive you could give it a try.

Honestly though for hair loss I'd recommend to just get on fina if you're serious about it. The sides are way overhyped and you can always stop if you're the one in 12 guys that gets ED from it. The ED is by the way 'always' reversible and I believe the only cases reported of persistent ED (very rare) have a psychological basis or were from guys who were developing degenerative(ie vascular neurogenic) ED anyway and just didn't notice this proces while they were on fina.

Fuck so I got up 5:15 yesterday and got home at 23:45 last night. Now I thought I am gonna sleep in and wake up at 5:45 but I forgot to change my alarms and woke up my usual time anyway. I talked to a woman the other day who told me she only sleeps 4 hours a night and feels totally rested.. why can't that be me.

I've run two cycles so far of Test E/dbol kickstart but for my third I really want to try Mast. I have experienced zero hair loss; will Mast effect this at all? Don't wanna speak too soon but I may be safe from MPB (knock on wood)

Just looks like you're too fat and puffy nips from water retention. Are you on mk677 or something else? My nips looked like that on it.
Also quality pic lel at first I thought it looked like some modern art shit

Mast kills your hairline, its basically DHT

Yeah, those are the structures that grow if you get gyno, but everyone has them. If it gets itchy, hot, sensitive, or starts growing, then worry.

Mast only kills your hairline if you were going to bald anyways.

t. year round mast and tren blasts

23 and just finished my first cycle

23 on my 3rd cycle

Rate my cycle

>500mg testE
>800mg EQ
>350mg NPP (switching to same dose trenA in a couple weeks)
>20mg Sdrol ED (tolerating this really well so might up to 40mg)

>Less than 2g of gear daily.
Are you even trying?

True, you have blessed hair genetics.

>20mg Sdrol ED (tolerating this really well
this is normal. it's a matter of time on, 4 weeks in you'll tap out.

40mg will destroy your liver for sure

Is it the same for adrol or does the 4w only apply to sdrol?

Not him but 4-6 weeks is usually the length of run for things like sdrol, adrol and dbol.

i barely even look like i lift atm take it easy soldier

Hmmm aight, ill leave it at 20mg for now then

adrol is different, it's almost not liver toxic at all. it'll be the other sides that'll get ya eventually. you can definitely run it longer than the super hepatotoxic orals though

I'm working up to 50/50 dbol/adrol ED in top of my big blast. For liver/effectiveness, would 4 on, 3 off, etc make sense?

depends. some people have strong ass livers, others don't. try it out, it's fairly easy to see if your liver is crapping the bed and when you've recovered. personally 3 weeks of recovery wouldn't be enough after 4 weeks of dbol+adrol, but I have a pretty shit tier liver

Depends on the person. I'm like .
After a few weeks of dbol I'm just losing my appetite and feeling slightly off so I don't do many orals aside from var.

time on = time off, with some tudca thrown in too should be pretty safe though

What signs should I look for for liver crapping out?

Yellow skin, tired, cold dick

18 here

starts with heavy lethargy, then I look at urine + stool. urine gets darker and darker, stool becomes grey-ish. eventually you know by looking at it that it's time to stop.

Has colourful asian bear's var been jano tested?

This is ridiculous. I'm a 5'10 175lbs manlet and I have to literally wear L shirts and jackets because of my back and shoulders.

Kek, not quite a work of art atm tho but I'm working on it, and nope, I'm not on anything but food + water

What is this "Testosterone no ester - 100mg x 10ml - ", is it usable straight out the vial or do you need to esterify it?

You just use it for preworkout boosts mainly. Since there's no ester it's instantly in your blood within about an hour, the full mg amount. Usually you get a rush of energy and aggression.

I've read that Test E should be double the dose of deca to negate side effects like deca dick.
ex. 300mg deca e5d
600mg Test E e5d

But i dont want to run test E that high since i got good results with lower. Can someone with experience or knowledge about this answer if this would be a solid cycle? or would i feel like shit?
300mg Deca e5d 1-20 week
250mg Test E e5d 1-20 week

This will be my second cycle.

Why the fuck do people run Test that high if 300-500mg/week is fucking more than enough.

Pin the entire fucking vial while you're at it.

23 and researching my first.

Because even though the benefits stop improving linearly, they still improve, and that is what people want.

Never heard of double before, I've always just read that 1:1 is fine. 500/500 is common for bulking

>if I do what the big guys do ill surely become a big guy too!

2.5g of test WHATEVER IT TAKES

Hey so im in week 3 of 500mg test e cycle, and this girl at work took me aside and asked if i was on roids. How is it possible she knows?

you are just joking around or you are actually retarded?

No. Have fun with your Jaundice lad

23 as well, and haven't run a cycle yet
I've thought about waiting till I was 25 but does it really make a difference?
I know I'm gonna run one eventually so should I just do it sooner rather than later?

Has any one done mtren for more than 4wks

Are you still growing? Are you financially and emotionally stable?

Fuck your age, irrelevant really.

>not joking about taking Vitamin D

Hey boys, Swedish Manlet here again, I feel a lot better today. A girl said my abs were hot and one started caressing my shoulder, and people have been complimenting my strength, but most of all you guys telling me to stop being such a faggot pussy-bitch helped. I'm gonna make it, and so are you.

She doesn't know, and you should ask why she would ask you

Hey so im in week 3 of 10k IU vitamin D cycle, and this girl at work took me aside and asked if i was on roids. How is it possible she knows?

Manlets, when will they learn

Anyone ever get hot flashes in their feet? The bottom of my left foot gets weirdly warm like someones pressing a hot cloth against it sometimes. I only started noticing it after pinning about a month ago.

Joints are killing me lads, 1 month into Test E 600mg/week, cod liver, glucosamine etc

Is it worth blasting a bit of Deca?

Gonna shave my head this week lads. Been balding for a while now and it’s finally time to pull the trigger. I don’t want to go full Mr. Clean just yet but I also don’t like the idea of a #2 or #3 along the sides and tops because I thought the idea of shaving was to hide the hairline. So IDK what to do. Is this something I can do myself or should I just hit up a barber?

Do you use AI?

I hate anime desu

I'd hit up a barber if I were you

Why is SST still dead god damn it

My dude is MIA and I'm back in the States now :(

Aromasin 12.5 E3.5D on pin days

Word

General advice for dating app profile pics?

I don't have any with friends so I currently have:

Pic of me and dog
Pic of face
Pic of me grilling something

Trying to see if I can improve a little bit though

There is an SST2

Maybe it's too much for you.

Joint pain on Test is usually an indication of low E2, which is equally as bad as high E2, if not worse.

Ok cheers, i'll drop it to 6.25 on pin days for a few weeks

Looks like half or more of them are gone. I don't recognize any of these fucks

Wow a whole month

Damn user.

You've definitely EARNED deca because of the whole month of test and supplements.

Figure out what is fucking up your joints. Deca adds lubrication decreases inflammation But if you're still pinching tendons when you bench they'll still continue to get damaged.

Don't have to earn shit faggot, I pay for my gear i can do what i want

Newfag here. If I gain muscle on 250mg of test/week 12-14week cycle, will I lose them when I drop down to 100/150mg TRT dose?

Why do people think steroids build fake muscles?

coping mechanism

So that's a no then?

only protein powder builds fake muscles

how long before you guys notice gains while just running test?

Maybe a slow loss over time, but no, you will not build up unsustainable large muscles on 250.

2 3 1 4 btw, 2 is a knockout.

3-4 weeks. i was cutting on 250mg/week and noticed my shoulders and delts getting bigger even though i was on the caloric deficit lmao.

good deal, that's what i'm doing but i'm on week 1

>shoulders and delts
meant shoulders and traps baka

Haha, it's annoying isn't it man. You can't even be genuine with that shit. It's literally a calculated formula.

>picture of you and a dog
>picture of you shirtless at the beach with friends
>absolutely no picture that you took yourself in a mirror as a selfie or anything like that

what do you mean by "gains"? Test will bloat you in a matter of days, and how long will it take before it fully saturates your body it depends on ester. Also don't expect suddent burst of strength or anything on test because it's not how it works. I would say that around week 8 you will notice strength gains (if your training and diet is good)

>i was cutting
>noticed my shoulders and delts getting bigger
i don't want to piss on your parade but

>be on a cut
>dropping fat
>cuts between muscles become pronouced
>delts appear bigger due to optical illusion
this is what happened

i'm cutting but hoping for some strength gains while i do it. running 200mg/wk cyp so it's low dose.

not looking for magic just wondering how patient i need to be.

>this is what happened
Except all my t-shirts got tighter.

Yeah I try and have as little as possible interaction over the 'online' part. Always have way better results talking to girls in person.

Guess I gotta shred back up and get a shirtless pic outside somehow. In the winter.

I was sarcastically mocking you for mentioning your entire 4 weeks of test e

question: how bad is a 22g gonna hurt? that's all the pharmacy gave me.