Calorie Deficit

/Fatfuck/ here. Looking to cut. Hard. I want to calculate my deficit needs, but every calculator I find has blockers for calorie deficits that are "unsafe".

According to them eating less than 1000 calories a day like our ancestors did for 1000s of years is less healthy than being 200 lbs. overweight. Faggots.

Can any of you link me an uncucked calorie deficit calculator?

sure user, let me go to proana.com to find you one!

Jokes aside, I don't see how being 200lbs. overweight and eating 1000cals of nutritious food per day while taking supplements and maintaining a sedentary lifestyle is ana.

Your ancestors had a life expectancy of childbirth.

It's not like I'm powerlifting or ultra-marathoning on a sub 1000cal diet. I'm a fat desk jockey with fat stores for months who probably walks less than a mile a day.

And I'm gonna have a life expectancy of next week if I keep doing cheeseburger curls. Two words bro, myocardial infarction. The way I see it I have two options, fat blast my ass with cardio and weight training and still drop my calorie intake by a thousand, which unfortunately with my schedule is not an option right now. Or go on an extremely calorie limited diet.

Our ancestors also only lived until like 30

See above.

What’s your current height, weight, and activity level?

Best way to cut weight for you is high rep, high intensity training. Burn outs with curls and such. Food wise, if you're not eating shit, less than 1000 calories on a good workout plan is not enough to build Lean muscle, which burns fat at a much higher rate than bulky muscle. Protein synthesis happens a faster rate too, so you get stronger faster. If I were you, I would eat 1500-2000 calories a day of good foods. Hit the 3:1 ratios. 3g carbs for 1g protein. Avoid shit supplements too, no c4. Evolution fitness is some of the best stuff out there, it's not to expensive either. Good luck.

at your weight, see a nutritionist and get a plan figured out or else you are going to fuck up your body even more

Also goal and time frame? I’m confused by what you’re lookking for. If you just want to eat 1000 calories a day just do that.

>6'2
>400lbs
>Sedentary

I'm wanting to lose about 150 pounds at least in the next year.

Thanks for the pointers, broski

Bruh you're trying to drive your prius at ferrari speeds. Bad analogy I know but if you wanna SAVE YOUR LIFE you should do it the right way. Otherwise you're trading one unhealthy lifestyle for another. You'll be so miserable on 1000cal a day I can guarantee you'll quit in a month. Eat healthy portions of clean food along with some exercise and the weight will come off. If you're looking for instant gratification for your effort you should go to /v/.

Eating ultra low calories isn't really UNSAFE. You can survive for a very long time without food especially as a fatty. However you still shouldn't do it because it will make you much more likely to fail: you will face severe cravings, pain, fatigue and generally feel like shit and probably give up. It doesn't matter how committed or motivated you feel now - once that long drawn out pain sets in all that shit won't count for anything. Just eat at a moderate deficit ... like maybe 1600 calories a day. You'll definitely lose weight and still have energy to exercise and fucking think.

Hey fatty, you know you come across as being retarded by coming and asking for our advice and then shitting on it in the same sentence? We've been where you are and are past it. Listen or get fucked.

There are people on here doing water fasts for months. But this dude wants to eat 1k calories a day and it's the end of the world?

Fuck off cunt. I haven't shit on anyone's advice. Go back to /y/.

Right??? I'm a nurse and a relatively young guy, and I've seen 85 year old diabetic morbidly obese ladies get put on sub 500 calorie a day liquid diets to prep for surgeries, care pathways, and procedures. Or even to avoid catastrophic complications with health or existing treatments. If they can do something that extreme with no negative health effects, I think I can do something in the same ballpark.

Eating according to a diet, is not something you do for a quick fix to a problem.
You will be eating your entire life, so you need to get good habits and stick to them.

If you want to diet fast - do more cardio or just make sure to stand up and walk around if cardio causes pain or problems. Because getting too little nutrition will only cause your body to malfunction in the long run. (Especially since some vitamins like B and D are important for metabolism and thus weight loss.)

Vegetables (for example green leaves/stems), milk, eggs, can give you a lot of nutritious food for pretty low kcal, but it's best to not keep your energy intake too low. (And make sure you get a lot of proteins while on diet, to save muscles.)

Speaking from experience, 1000 cals doesn't really seem feasible. Unless you have monk-like levels of self control, it's going to break you. Honestly, doing the exercise you can to work up a sweat and eating at a 10% deficit is gratifying. I've already dropped 10 lbs in a month, and just seeing the fact that my belt is too big for me was a fucking dopamine rush and a half.

Exercise, push yourself, sweat, and do it daily. I was following pic related until my friend drove me too hard during a run and made me seize my calves. I listen to myself now instead of someone else. Within 4 weeks, I had actually dropped to 252 from my original 270, and I was doing fine until I got struck with the double-whammy of gains goblins and Halloween at the same time. Combine that with having to stop running, and I've plateaued at 258 for the past 2 weeks. Tomorrow I start running again, and the weight should keep falling off.

These other anons are right, make it a lifestyle change, not a bandage solution. I've been there and done that. Stuck with it for 3 months, then gave up. Don't fake it, make it.

I'd shoot for 500 calories a day. Do buttloads of cardio and some strength training. If you can to the movements do the lifts. Do the best you can if your size limits your movements. Walk, jog, bike, row, whatever just get moving.

You can see big turnaround in 3 months.

Best to you man, and good luck. One user here rooting for you.

Hey fat

I stayed at a friends house for six days and I had nothing else to do so I just binged and smoked his weed

I fucking hated it but it kept me from going mad with boredom.

I went from 75kg to 79kg.

What percent of this do you reckon is water weight?

I had a ton of ice cream and pringles and cake.

I think I had about a total of 3,500 calories in excess...really laking motivation as it took me fucking over a month and I lost it all because I got fucked over and had nothing to entertain myself with

>waaah i've been putting on weight for years and now i wanna lose it all in a matter of few weeks
enjoy your loose skin retard

ephedrine and DNP

Have the dedication to do it properly, for fuck's sake

If you didn't have the discipline to not shove food into your face, I highly doubt you'll be able to stick to 1000 regardless of how good your intentions are. You would have a much better chance of success eating 1500-1800 calories a day (whatever is a deficit of 1000). If you can watch 1-2 pounds of body fat peel off a week for a month or two, then make it harder on yourself.

Eating 1000 calories a day is going to be so hard you'll fail quick. This isn't a race! You're on a lifelong journey contained within your body. I would rather you take incremental solid steps than rush for instant results. Eating like shit is about instant gratification, fitness ain't

----> /fasting general/

Our ancestors had short lives and many health problems. Starving yourself is just as bad as being obese.
Back in high school, I was 285, I traded my pizzas, tacos, and overeating for low-fat sandwiches, salads, and healthy portions. Dropped to 220 in two months, just eating the same sandwich and salad every day, didn't even exercise. Dropped even further to 180 just keeping my portions appropriate and eating things with more fruits, vegetables, and beans, like a burrito at Chipotle. But those can be super high in calories if you get crazy (tell them to hold the rice, carbs you don't need).

Just workout you lazy faggot

Not sure if trolling ...

Don't eat less than 1000 calories. Get a decent deficit calculated (500 kcal will make 2 lb /month, 1000 kcal 4 lb/ month) and work out. Btw height and weight?