/test/ General

Besides heavy lifting, what else can I do to increase my test? (eg. exercises, diet, etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241
mega.nz/#!2QEwgbBQ!aqDq4VhSqJmPMLMn7XROlGe2AGz8qi19LTL9c0i8crE
anabolicmen.com/how-to-increase-testosterone-levels-naturally/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scream a lot

Inject testosterone intramuscularly.

heavy resistance training was shown to have no significant impact on resting hormone (testosterone) levels.

anything else is broscience

/thread

smoking, fasting, colder ambient (in your house, turn the heating down just a bit more), less tight underwear. All of these improve your test by a little bit.

oh, also no fap, it shows a slight test increase after 7 days, then it goes back to normal

>oh, also no fap, it shows a slight test increase after 7 days, then it goes back to normal

kill yourself.

Can this meme die. This was from a chink study on like 10 people

i don't know why i'm bothering replying to you after my last post, but let's say nofap does slightly increase your test after 7 days, then goes back to normal.

what do you hope to get out of a (say 10%) increase in your resting test levels that lasts for ~1-7 days.

pinning 500mg a week will raise your resting test levels by 500-700% for as long as you're cycling, 24/7.

any sort of legal supplement, or method of increasing testosterone (even if they work to a small extent) is a complete waste of time, and anyone who says otherwise is stupid.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241
the sample is low at 28, but it still showed

I agree that the increases are minimal, however they stil are there. Especially the nofap one is very slight (140% on a single day), and I think if you compund all these methods the test gained would not be negligible, therefor not a waste of time.

(citation needed)

test levels vary a shitload from day to day, yet alone from time to time. i'd imagine this would account for the changes.

even if it does work, like i said before, 1 day of 140% test is completely insignificant in terms of any sort or muscle or strength growth, and i stand by it being a huge waste of time.

This

Do of you're going for a pr would it be a good idea to time it with day 7 of nofap?

Read this pdf

mega.nz/#!2QEwgbBQ!aqDq4VhSqJmPMLMn7XROlGe2AGz8qi19LTL9c0i8crE

that link is fucking cancer. TLDR please i don't want computer aids

I don't know how much it would improve growth, and there are not citation i can offer you. It seems logical to me that a lot of small improvements would at least have some effect, but I cannot prove it. Would be interesting if they had a more longitudinal study to see if these methods have an effect on strength promotion.

This can't be right. If I no fap for 2 days,I go fucking hard at everything I do all day. If I fall,it's over and I'm an easily distracted potato.

Hey OP - this is the answer, as much as you're going to resist it.

I was like you, tried everything - diet, cutting out soy and plastics, nofap, cold showers etc. And still only tested at 325ng/dl test.

Did my research and got on self prescribed TRT - now sitting around 900ng/dl with no sides.

you can read it without downloading it

i don't have time for 250 pages of this trash.

i'm assuming it has little to no scientific referencing (if it does feel free to link them but i'm not reading this shit).

the front page is shirtless ripped guy and the name of the "book" is testshock..

dropped

also who is the author, can't find shit about him.

i'm assuming he's some brosciencelord who shills people his PDF's and training programs for a living.

>baby cannot even make some time free for reading but wants results anyway

If you're too lazy just pin already

ah teenage years

>Christopher Walker is the Co- Founder of Anabolic Men and Truth Nutraceuticals. He is also the co-author of Master your T and is a speaker at Billion Dollar Body Live 2017. Christopher has an inspiring story of going from depression, extremely low in testosterone, and full of anxiety to now being successful, fit, and having high testosterone levels. He talks about his battle with drinking, why it started and how he overcame it. Christopher shares why people are declining in testosterone level; the main one being high and excess stress.

I was right, he's a nobody with no actual education or science based process.

i'm not about to waste a few hours reading this phony's book of broscience lol.

(you)

i'm not about to waste a few hours reading this phony's book of broscience lol.

Have you read it? What makes you say this?

See
link me the sources he uses (if any), anything else is a waste of time.

Why did your sides fly away?

Okay son.
Next time don't ask for help and then complain about the help you receive.

anabolicmen.com/how-to-increase-testosterone-levels-naturally/

Eat more carbs. Avoid dairy, omega-6, search anti-androgenic foods/herbs and avoid them (too long to list). Do sprints. Take zinc, selenium, magnesium, vitamin A.

You like adex or aromasin
:thinking:

Also with SST down I dunno where to get test

its really ridiculous how expensive "supplements" are compared to the real stuff

Especially when you compare the results you get on even low doses of test, 250mg of test will give you 2x(hell even more 3x if you work hard) more gains than you would do natty.

what if you have naturally low test, will 250mg bring you up to "normie" levels so you actually need 500mg or is it still enough to give you a boost?

If you have low test, you would benefit even from as little as 100mg/week. which is even cheaper than this pic it would last you like 4-5 months. That's nothing compared to what people throw away on drinks and other useless shit.

Seriously, I'm not shitting you. It would give you probably around 700-900 ng/dl.

Not bad, i'm jumping on a 250mg cycle (or cruise, we'll see) next week.

I'm not OP retard I'm the one who's posting about how raising test is a meme. I don't want help

too much laughing at natty cucks

I guess you're just not that used to cumming.

Fap to traps