Helpful image thread

Lets have one of these, to better our lives inside and outside of fitness.

All my /pol/ related stuff is out of the way now

> Save $1.50 a month
> Save $15 a year

I wouldn't decrease my quality of life miniscule savings

Keep this alive

Gay as fuck
A woman made this no doubt
>bedroom
>girls room
>no boys room

I could make a better information image
With things Veeky Forums users could all enjoy
>piss in sink and shit during showers

Imagine sacrificing good feeling showers for the rest of the year for $15...

>not taking ice cold showers
faggot, never going to make it.

>exercise at home for free!
yeah i'll just spend 2k on a home gym...

>woman good
>man bad!

>haha yeah i repainted the kitchen because yellow increases your metabolism
What absolute trash

>tfw too scared to go on trips alone

No, colors light and darkness do affect the mood and the body.

People who say otherwise are either ignorant or are fully aware of this fact and want you to remain ignorant.

Sure it might come off as a little odd, but your environment does affect your mood. Darkness, certain kinds of light, cloud coverage, etc., all affect your brain, so why wouldn't color?

You know you ironically sound pretty SJW when you get offended like that, right?

If you think there’s ten months in a year, you should be hitting the books instead of the shower...

Listen. The Jews are a very real problem with a very real agenda, but to blame them for literally everything is as much a fallacy as blaming white men for literally everything.

There are very rich Jew corporatist capitalists who have a self-serving agenda, and there are very rich white male corporatist capitalists who have a self-serving agenda. The central problem is not Jews or white men, it's classist corporatist capitalism. This problem is facilitated by another problem, which is that nobody is willing to vilify the very rich because we all secretly expect to become very rich, which is in turn facilitated by our belief that the current iteration of capitalism is meritocratic.

I know that's uncomfortable to confront. But you have to. The incessant focus on race, sex and denomination is an intentional smokescreen by the rich to distract you from the classist reality.

This post will be met with at least one response accusing me of being leftist, and strawmanning dissent against classism as dissent against capitalism, because it's easier than admitting the system is broken.

>How To Be A Good Nigger.png

I never thought about it like that, really like your differentiated view on this topic.
Also not a leftist more right leaning but with a little bit of common sense and willing to learn.
thanks user

thanks for sharing this

>a color increases metabolism

We're hitting levels of normie that shouldn't ever be reached.

hot showers are bad for your skin anyways.

Normie tier lies desu.

Most truly successful guys I've met are high functioning psycho/sociopaths. Of course, not all of them, but a much larger percentage than your average Joe.

Through social darwinism, jews adapted to a parasitic lifestyle.

40% of the upper class is jewish, yet they are less than 1% of the overall population.

You have to accept the reality that different cultures have different characteristics, moralities and survival mechanisms.

>only spending $1881 a year on clothes

>for helping with feels

>I want to address 40% of the problem

Reread the first sentence.

This is really good, but what the fuck are sprouts?