New gf

>new gf
>she tells me she "invested" in stocks
>look into what she had "invested" in
>Some weird random stocks no one has ever heard of.
>+0.02% gain in 1 year
>she pays 600$ / year and pays a 270$ / year fee for the broker
>tell her to get the fuck out
>broker says she should invest more because the fees are eating her profits
>she says her bf already got 150% profit from bitcoin in a few months and she wants to put her money into it
>Broker: B-but this has fees too right?
>She: "Yes, 0.25% exchange fees that I pay once"
>Broker: How do I buy bitcoins?
>She: Laughs, leaves

This is what's happening right now

nice larp

hard to believe but I'm not larping bro.

source on video

>my gf
>her bf
lmao

Do you not know how to follow a simple story?
haha fucking idiot

Just post her tits. No one gives af

haha op a cuck :D

bump

Meanwhile my mutual funds with Wells Fargo is up from $110,000 to $130,000 since Trump was put in office.
Its called diversification.
Hindsight isnt the same thing as a sure shot. I would rather miss millions than waste the thousands I do have.
I only invest $10000 of my own money.

motherless 02E66C7

This guy is right. If you have over $100,000, invest 90% in a vanguard index fund (wait until the market crashes again before you buy), and do whatever the fuck you want with the 10% you have left. You will retire a millionaire and if you lose the remaining 10% all on bitcoin, it's fine.

>my funds
>Wells fargo
Should never go together, can't even call that shit your money

Implying 90k is anywhere near enough.
All-in on crypto until you have 1M$ or you're a wuss.

I have $250k in shit coins. what should i do

Wait until they moon

Surprised you didnt smack her.

When i found out my gf had 100k with an (((investment mgr))) i demanded she give me all that money and let me invest me. She did ofc, cuz i was fucking pissed and wudve dumped her of she kept being a dumbass.

I really enjoyed this story. People are missing the point of bitcoin with this whole 'flippening'. Bitcoin is a preposterously good idea.

funny story dude. met with the financial advisor for my company last month and asked him about bitcoin. he didnt know shit so i dropped the subject. he cam back in today grinning said he bought at 7k.... atleast he got in i guess..

>motherless 02E66C7
Jesus wtf! disgusting shit

Benedict Cumberbatch?

>$110,000 in btc from trump to now would have been like 7x

buy bch

how do i get his job?

>I would rather miss millions than waste the thousands I do have.

pussy faggot detected
sometimes i forget that i have a huge advantage over the general population, because i'm not a bitch with my money.

I've turned $2000 into $75000 over the past year, and im only 20 years old
I will continue with 80% of my worth in crypto, and i will get far richer than you by this time next year.
keep playing it safe though, chap, you leave the profits to us with courage.

>investing in something that hadnt moved in years
>hindsight is 20/20
I could point out a shit ton of things that would have made me rich if I had done them in the past.
Buying the correct lottery ticket yesterday could have made me rich today.

Post your proof like I did then faggot.
Everyone on this board can claim to have made money.
$2000 is play money.
You werent risking anything more than 1 months paycheck.

If you have over $100k and can invest in a vanguard index fund, that makes you an american which means you can be absolutely batshit retarded with everything you do and still become filthy rich. some people make 6 figures being welders, plumbers or garbagemen in your country, ffs. might as well bet $100K on bitcoin, even if it went to zero it'd take you just two years of work to catch up

>investing with Wells Fargo
>from $110,000 to $130,000
>18.18%
>Dow Jones gains since the beginning of the year
>went to a high of 19.2%
>dipped down the past few days to 18.27%

I'm not going to bother to look up what Wells Fargo trys to jew you for on overhead and fees but congratulations, you could have just invested in an index fund with less fees and made even more money.
You are enough of a retard that you think market performance this year had anything to do with how the election went so that might be expecting too much of you though.

Get the fuck outa my thread stockfags

Its actually 17.5%

>gf
Stopped reading
Sage for larp

>women investing