Rich Piana’s Autopsy

>An enlarged heart from “significant heart disease”
>mild coronary atherosclerosis
>fatty liver
>congested thyroid
>congested and discolored kidneys
>ischemic brain tissue and brain swelling
>ascites (accumulation of protein-containing fluid in the abdomen)

Other urls found in this thread:

brobible.com/culture/article/rich-piana-autopsy-snorts-pre-workout/
youtube.com/watch?v=t-PVXslVaTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce on the girl and that autopsy

Source faggot

We should start compiling a list of all the dead and near-dead roiders.

Makes you wonder how he was alive

Did his dick hang lower than his balls?

Source. On the claims, but, also sauce on them titties.

brobible.com/culture/article/rich-piana-autopsy-snorts-pre-workout/

kind of an open secret lmao

I think something else is at play here, but it's definitely bodybuilding and therefore likely drug related.

Lot of golden era bb's who took absurd amounts of gear living into their 70s and 80s, lot of younger men dropping dead all the sudden.

What innovated between then and now? Gh/slin? Clen? Heavier orals?

>Rich Piana is dead
>Mac Trucc is somehow still alive

Why do you guys care about some stupid roider who abused his own body?

>muh 5 scoops cmon

>snorts pre-workout
Man I was hoping it was gonna say he snorted coke before every workout. That'd be hardcore shit fitting for Pianoman.

>Why do you guys care about some stupid roider who abused his own body?
Maybe he inspired some of the people on here.
Granted,he was a drug addict but i am sure he did help others to get into the gym.
Why does it bother you so much what others think? I mean, you went out of your way to comment about it so obviously it makes you butthurt in some way?

he was an entertainer and promoted hard work to achieve your goals

whatever it takes goddamnit

rip piana murdered when someone snuck in and gave him the 'slin

>cycles got so intense that other bodybuilders made videos pleading for him to stop

Link?

Rich was always there for us. Nobody else gave a fuck if I ate enough or did my curls before bed or started my own business or bought a house.

He looks way better with that beard

Dave Palumbo did a pretty good video covering this and I agree with a lot of the things he said. The autopsy doesn't really disclose much. Half of those things were symptoms of his hospitalization more so than any ongoing problem. Mild atherosclerosis is NORMAL in a man at that age never mind someone at that bodyweight and history of drug use. Yes, his heart was enlarged, likely as a result of bad genetics and drug use, but again enlarged hearts are NORMAL in athletes in general. This is why the whole LVH is slowly turning into a partial meme. Lastly, I find it very hard to believe that someone as influential as Piana wasn't getting regular bloodwork monitoring his cholesterol, hematocrit, and other markers. And note: he didn't die from a heart attack (which would have been predictable given the circumstances). He had an arrhythmia which many believe was caused by narcotics

I think it's the diets.

>insane amounts of gear

>enlarged heart is normal in athletes

Maaaaate.. imagine if the heart of a natural athlete is already bigger.

Rich probably had a heart the size of a baby elephant.

Half the shit is caused by him dying, not the reason he died.

Golden era did not take the doses they did nowadays. Also they didn't take things like GH, insulin, IGF-1 all of which have an impact on life expectancy.

However for Dallas McCarver and Rich Piana the two who died this year. Dallas they say choked on food, which I'm somewhat inclined to believe. As the only other thing I can see that would cause him to die under the circumstances he did was an insulin complication, in which case he would look to eat whole foods or fruit juice, and they fact that it was solid food he was consuming it adds evidence against that. Rich Piana was a junky, not just roids but opiates, and it's not uncommon with opiates being laced with fentanyl, and if you look at his autopsy it appears he died from a particular heart failure I can't quite remember of the top of my head the medical name associated with fentanyl overdose. Not to mention there was a white powder found on the table that had been snorted, they'd tried to cover it up as pre workout, and the hospital threw out the toxicology samples against recommendations, all point to that was an illegal drug, and I would assume it was the drug that ultimately killed him.

Rich was more that twice the size of a normal man. Both heart and body.

>Rich was more that twice the size of a normal man.

In his video on HGH he mentions his first ever use enlarged his head by 4 inches.

>near-dead roiders.
So who is near-dead?

He used to post here regularly asshole

>You will never get measurements and a bf% on that swole as fuck heart
Stop holding out on me coroner cunt

Add Dallas Mccarver to the recently deceased list

I wish Sara wouldn't make that stupid face

me but I don't roid i just wanna fucking die

why? scared of getting a boner you big fag?

She should always be making a sexy face, not dumb faces.

not sure how nobody seems to know about this, but in brazil we had a HUGE shitstorm a few mounts ago because loads and loads of otherwise good brand frauds (landerlan, schering-plough and a few others) were selling adultered stuff. Many roiders got tren coughs from shit they really shouldnt, some died. This all happened a few months before celebrities started to die, so its very possible they took non-legit stuff and because of the huge volume of gear they were used to it got to them

from the top of my head I remember Durateston (americans got another name for the stuff I cant remember, basically a testosterone combo), test-p, winstrol and a few others were affected

That, it's going in the wrong hole, face is sexy.

kek

>his heart was literally twice the size of a normal heart and was described by an actual doctor as "fucking huge"
>this caused its electrical rhythm to become unstable
>he died because one of his muscles was literally too swole to control

Somehow I think that's how he would have wanted to die

the last three are caused by being dead most likely

also people are going to blame this on roids even though your average juicer will never get near the cycles run by piana or any pro bb

faggots will take it and run with 'roids will kill you' as though George best is proof any amount of alcohol would kill you

Shows what you know you stupid troll. Rich was health conscious and only encouraged 4scoops per hour.

With Zyzz at the top

I'm pretty sure it's just some sort of euphemism for cocaine anyway. I mean, who in the fuck snorts pre-workout? What possible benefit would that have over just eating the goddamned thing?

Don't forget the cocaine and opiates. Those can cause cardiac arrest in a healthy heart, all by themselves.

clen is fine if you dont take 100+ mcgs

Yeah? I've never seen him and have been on this board for years.
You got no proof.

>He died because his heart was too big

We did not deserve him

>doctor: your heart is extremely enlarged
>you fucking know it bro

you and palumbo are both retards, palumbo still doesn t believe palumboism is real, just that he didn’t diet down enough. . lel. he s not all there mentally but then again how is that surprising given all the shit he s pumped in his system to be 280 on amateur stage at 5’7?

the reason a cause of death can t be stated ia because so many of rich’s internal organs were damaged any of them could ve been the cause. an enlarged heart with heart disease is cause enough to kill a man, and that was just one of his failing organs.

>>fatty liver
Shit I have the beginnings of this according to my doctor. I really need to start paying attention to this more.

He really did leave humanity behind. He was more synthetic than organic.

>roids are totally safe and he was conducting a healthy lifestyle, b-believe m-me!
sadly faggots and newcomers constantly fall for such a bullshit. Oh well, Darwin Awards in the making I guess.

time to start mainlining tren and leave humanity behind

Rich's enlarged heart could be equally be the fauly of his size, shitty genetics or his drug abuse.

Test alone is reasonably safe if handled in moderate doses, a strict cycle and with extra cardio.

Test with something like Tren or Dbol can also be reasonably safe with the same set up.

Both are even safer when you have regular blood work done to check your lipids, liver function and make sure your organs aren't failing.

The thing is Rich was on a LOT more than just a couple of steroids and test. He was doing more drugs tha even Keith Richards, a man whose blood is 80% drugs at this point.

Now I won't claim that steroid use is risk free, but the fact is that basically anything you put in you has a chance of killing you and Rich was a walking time bomb with everything he had going on.

Basically you can't use him as an example of what steroids do to you because there is so much more going on in his body that makes it impossible to claim that steroids are the true cause of his health problems.

we have a new contestant, excellent. Best of luck to you

because he is dead now. zyzz-effect

Eh, I'll probably end up giving up. We had that post with a doctor's interpretation of the results that says that Rich had a lot of problems and no conclusive way to say what exactly led to his heart failure and these cucks still keep coming out to say only roids are to blame, so..... meh.

kek'd

5% natty juice is little better than xenoestrogen laced water.

3ml tren e
3ml test
3ml mast p
every week
fucking what

Question is how concentrated his dosages were. I mean he's taking them once a week, but 250mg/ml and 500mg/ml are very different concentrations.

With how long he was roiding for though I'm not really shocked to hear he needed to up his doses into what most people would see as extreme to get results.

probably 500mg/ml upwards, he definitely wasn't injecting low strength stuff

Fair point. So 1,500mg+ a week? Sounds excessive, even for someone of his size and resistance to chemical growth at that point.

That said, it's excessive, but I don't think that really was a major contributor to his health issues when weighed against everything else.

>no conclusive way to say what exactly led to his heart failure
gee, I wonder. Probably his healthy lifestyle actually extended his lifetime, right? :^)

I've already said that he was on more drugs than Keith Richards and his weight was definitely not kind to his heart I was just saying that we don't have a single root cause to point out and that anyone who claims that steroids is the only cause is sucking more cock than a hooker trying to make tips on Two-dollar Blowjob Tuesday.

fuuuuuuuuuuu

the mad man

I injected in traps three times and every time it was painful

no issues with delts etc.. but traps the injection hurts the trap muscle/nerves somehow...

k bro, it's not like you're seeking for validation on your poor life choices, right? :^)
>not
>a
>single
>root
>cause
Aliens :^))

What life choices? I don't do drugs, I don't roid, I eat clean and work a normal job.

Will I ever leave humanity at this rate? Probably not, but my life choices haven't killed me.

there is video of him being fucked up on painkillers somewhere

>do huge fucktons of juice
>and insulin
>and HGH
>while snorting preworkout
>abusing opiates and cocaine
>weigh over 300lbs

well this proves that running some reasonably dosed steroids is fatal obviously

i heard she's single

Nigga we can go at any time. Rich had a good life and inspired a lot of people. Will anyone talk about you when you're gone?

Apparently this is a conversation no one can win. If you defend his steroid use as "not clearly unhealthy" or "not a clear cause of what killed him" you get called out for being a roiding faggot.

On the flipside people will still go after you for saying you aren't trying to be Rich 2.0 and roiding your brains out 24/7.

Look, I don't hate steroids and I don't think they killed Rich. At the same time I'm not doing steroids and while I may consider them in the future, for me right now they aren't something I want to fuck with. Everyone on the same page now?

>snorting pre-workout
y tho

>You never saw rich Piana on Veeky Forums

>brobible.com/culture/article/rich-piana-autopsy-snorts-pre-workout/
Chronicity of use rather than dosage is what kills you from everything I've read.

>Will anyone talk about you when you're gone?
Possibly my children, my nephews and the people I didn't encourage to slowly kill themselves in the name of vanity.

he looks like a fucking male ready to destroy soybois
to bad that he passed, what a legend

Chanel Renee, Rich's hot as fuck girlfriend when he passed.

Definitely wasn't a stupid man and didn't encourage steroid use. Was always interesting and honest and the parody videos made me laugh during a shit time of my life. Then when he passed, I realised that there was a lot of wisdom in his videos, behind the memes. That's why I care about him and his passing anyways.

Pretty sure that's Chanel, isn't it? Goddamnit Rich, why do your girlfriends look the same?

It was the Ben & Jerry's

>have been on this board for years

>Tren
Because injecting fucking steroids meant for cows is 100% safe

Look at that roided freak

>an enlarged heart

damn you Whoville

I never claimed it was 100% safe, just that it had very small health risks. Moodiness and turning into a dramatic bitch seem to the biggest side effects.

that feel

Personally, I dont think inject Chinese bathtub chemicals meant for cows or injecting anything to begin with is healthy at all

>injecting anything to begin with
You sound like an anti-vaxxer cucklord.

That's why you look like a weak pussy bitch

That's why I won't die before 50 you stupid roidcuck

>blaming roids when dozens of old school roiders are still alive
Stay small forever faggot

>Stay small forever faggot
>dyel larping as roiders
Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=t-PVXslVaTY

>be obese
>live until 50
>be swole
>live until 30

Hmmmmmm

One life, C'MON

ive already fucked her, dont waste your time
this autopsy is like a thread from /x/ brought to real life though

Its almost never the steroids.

For Rich, it was the HGH.

>tfw HGH is the only thing I want to cycle

Goddamnit.

Still not up to Boston Lloyd doses.

Can people who roid this hard not see the fact that they are mentally ill?

It's clearly body dysmorphia that's making them think that this body isn't well beyond maximum aesthetic.