>eat oats
>don't eat oats

>eat meat
>don't eat meat

>drink milk
>don't drink milk

>eat bread
>don't eat bread

Can't you faggots stop fucking with my head?

>sup guys chris here back again
who's this fag and why does he think I should know about him?
why would anyone take this seriously?

nooooooo

It's also one of the highest source of Nickel, which is a metalloestrogen. Nickel induces psoriasis so if your skin starts to look shitty, more acne etc you know where it comes from.

>countless other sources say oats are great
>this cunt says they supress T and then shills his shit at the end

Pretty sure oats are still in the clear lads what do you think

Eat all four of those

>eat milk

dno. this guy has dedicated his whole life to testosterone optimization, he knows his stuff

>countless other sources
Link of sources backed by studies ?

Because if you google oats + testosterone, the most popular link is from anabolicmen which also claim it decreases testosterone and they have studies at the end to back it. Your "countless sources" is also called "popular broscience".

would the dip in test matter if you have normal levels like 600+?

ireally like my oats lads they're comfy and give me energy in the morning like nothing else, i dont wanna give them up

this guy is a hack

cant believe you guys arre falling for this. he says in the vid
>sources say oats are good but they never cite studies, today i will
>says a compound called beta-glucan which is found in oats lowers test
>thingken of source??
>check video description
so he links these ''sources''
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1476085/
prolactin lowers test, old news
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15085559
prolactin increased due a type of gluten, oats dont contain gluten m8??
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24603159
prolactin decreases after months of gluten free diet in people with celiac, cool
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21631511
beta glucan lowers LDL cholesterol, this is great
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23448151
effects of statins on test, didnt know oats and statins were the same thing lmao
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25537160
antrodan a type of beta glucan derived from a fungus helps older men with prostate enlargement due lowering androgens, ok but not the same type as in oats since it clearly says from fungus??
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19774556
muh phytates steal nutrients, irrelevant to this discussion

so where are the ''sources'' that say oats lower test????

How much did the studies show it to lower test?
Don't have time to read the studies at the moment, so someone please calm my screaming soul.

Is the soyboy right or what?
Any med fags or stem fags back this up?

I’m concerned as I eat at least 1kg of oats a week.
And get morning glory, and hard ons thinking about sex.
I’m 27 FYI.

Plz tell me is he right?

And on duckduckgo, an unbiased and untracked search engine, there are plenty of articles afterwards that are against the lowering of testosterone. Also, from the same website citing sources that oats help counteract the balance of high estrogen levels and build testosterone. Pic related.

He looks like shit, why should i listen to him? Only take advice from people who look good desu.

What did he say about flax?

Welcome to science. You can prove anything you want with statistics. This is what autists never understand. Statistics are worthless unless you want to find out what a researcher finds cool or uncool.

>duckduckgo, an unbiased and untracked search engine
LMAO
M
A
O

There is plenty of business, financial, and online journal articles that shows the NSA/CIA using Google is now an invested monitoring service. I legitimately want to know what you know, not trolling or trying to debate. Can you prove it?

BIG CEREAL PROPOGANGA
DELETE

No idea.

But oats were consumed for centuries as a staple food and I've never heard of a soyboy epidemic in the past.

I've been eating a big bowl of oats every day for the last three years, I don't look like a soyboy.

are you guys fucking blind? seehe did not back up a single study that said that something derived from oats lowers test. Its almost like this is a joke. Not to mention he shills his ''natural supplements'' in the same goddam video lmaoo are you guys sub 90 iq

Mang, chill brah.
No need for bully.
Love your brothers.

you guys need to be bullied

he just says ''oh yeah im citing studies'' and you dummies dont even bother to look if the ''study'' is relevant to the topic, just read the fucking title.

Hes almost laughing at you guys for being retarded. goddam is this what the youth has come down to

lowered cholesterol means lower endocrine production

Why would I trust some imp with a beanie about reverse broscience.

So what's the best grain then? White Rice?

McDonald's

potatoes

none, eat beans, lentils and chikpeas

Low cholesterol is not an issue in first world countries though, at all.
Do you know what populations have the highest testosterone in the world?
East asians, yeah, east asians.
How much fat do they eat?
They eat multiple tipes less fat than western men do.

Fat and particularly saturated fat intake has constantly been linked with infertility, impaired sperm production, lower sperm count and quality, to the point where you can actually draw a line between southern and northern europe in terms of sperm count in average men, southern europeans having much more quality sperm, while eating MORE GRAINS.

but not oats

may allah bless you

Not even gonna watch the video. I don't give a shit even if I lose 100ng/dl test every time I eat a bowl of oats, I'm still going to eat them because oats are the bomb.

based answer

t. oatboy

Do you know why oats are being singled out in the retarded video linked in the OP?

Because of the single compound found in it that reduces cholesterol by tiny ammounts.
And because most of the fats(that are found in small ammounts in oats) are polyunsaturated fats.
Polyunsaturated fats do increase cholesterol LESS than saturated fats.
And since cholesterol is indeed used for androgen synthesis the retard in the video claims oats drop your testosterone.
That's literally all there is to this "oat drops your testosterone" bullshit of a video.

Do you also know what oats do? decrease estrogen.
WOW I LOVE OATS NOW

Did you read your own study? Asians process test poorly while blacks process it the best.

FUCK. Something urgent came up. Uh guys can I ask you a favor? I have to run an errand, can you please keep an eye on my oats?

Asians don't "process" test "poorly" at all, are you blind?
They produce the most testosterone out of all ethnicities in the study, they just produce less DHT, which is less anabolic but more androgenic than testosterone.
Asians have more FREE testosterone.

Thanks for posting good info. I was thiniking the same thing but I'm a brainlet.

This is a completely different bowl that I own. I will keep an eye on yours though, don't worry.

YO WHAT THE FUCK
NOW WHAT SHOULD I EAT FOR BREAKFAST?
FUCK

not lower cholestorol but lower LDL

You now have to replace it with soy my little goy.

Oats fed the Scots and Northern English for millennia after millennia and they have one of the most manly warrior cultures historically and the dudes in the Highland games use oats for nutrition for training so I'm gonna continue to eat oats every day like my grandfather and his father and his father's father etc. Have since time began because they're all swole farmers and it never did them wrong.

i believe if you're autistically minmaxing like the youtube video suggests (this dude suggests washing your hands after any contact with plastic), probably potatoes or sweet potatoes with lots of eggs

he's dealing with single nano grams per dl

Take the barley pill my man.

>1995
kys m8

Clearly the DHT:test levels matter more since its blacks->whites and lastly asians which reflects how each group looks and acts in the real world lmao

you gotta laugh at "men" that would rather have hair like a girly woman, then have DHT - the hormone that literally turns boys into men.