Im a black girl

im a black girl
should i aim for skinny and lean like those yoga girls or fit thick
i want both idk but i want a boyfriend that isn't a bum

Just bee yourself

Fuck off nigger

Do whatever you want but stay away from white males.

You should seriously lift for your own health. Though it sounds counterintuitive, it will help you attract the kind of men you want moreso than trying to attain a certain figure.

Just dont fuck white boys and your good

This
If you lift for a figure just to land a guy, as soon as you start to lose that figure the whole foundation of the relationship is gone.

Post pics my ebony qt.

y

Its your life what do you want? You probably wont do it if you dont want it.

>im a black girl

>your
The black cuck with a bleached ex gf can't spell.
I M A G I N E

>Black girl
>on Veeky Forums
C A L I F O R N I A

If you're lifting for what you believe someone else envisions as an ideal mate as opposed to what you feel you want most then you're not going to make it. Also,
ATLANTA
T
L
A
N
T
A

Show me that ebony ass bby

why do black people always smell bad

>i want both idk but i want a boyfriend that isn't a bum
Skinny then. Thick is lower class preference.

post body, wide waist you would want to go for thiccer

You cant "aim" for either as a girl, both are dependent on entirely different skeletal structures.

Become lean with a nice butt.

If you can't find a negress in Atlanta I don't know what to tell you bro

>nigger
>boyfriend that isn't a bum

lmao, enoy being a single mother

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>Gib milkies post bobs and vangene and also PLZ respond and be my gf

kys

skinny is the most attractive for women. only low test males like "thicc" (fat) women.

Aim for the body of the girl in the pic :) you get the best of both worlds: being hot & skinny and having a both a booty & hips

>Low t
Chubby is the way to go if you want a guy with 7'+. Smaller guys dont feel attracted to bigger curves because they wouldnt feel anything. It only feels good for chads if youre bigger babby girl

what does it have to do with being chubby? you think the vaginal canal grows when women gain weight? lmao at your broscience.

7.5 X 6.25 here and find "thicc" girls disgusting.

You should aim for Africa and set sail.

>black girl
Everyone shut the fuck up. We NEED to listen this marginalized voice.

loljk, kill yourself subhuman

liking thicc girls is for beta males who like to be dominated by bigger women

This, “Queen”.

You're half wrong. While fat sometimes has something to do with it, the thicc black grill meme exists because of steatopygia, which is a genetic trait of some black women. White grills on the other hand are usually sticcs because it is more common for them to have pancake asses and no hips than pawgs due to genetics.

than be pawgs*

Depends.
What do you look like now.

Listen girl, youre gonna get a lot of hurtful comments but this one is not copy pasta now that I weeded out oldfags let me tell you aim for the pic related and come live with me in Croatia, the land of last true Men in the world.

I would love to fuck you if u develop pic rel body. have a great day.

If you look like the girl in this picture, I'd leave the nuts hanging out.

so new

get your ass and legs as big as possible without your arms or stomach getting extremely huge

I'm a jacked white man and I LOVE thick black women and no other race can pull it off quite as well. a little stomach is fine as long as it isn't big enough to sag down a lot

QT BLACK GF PLZ
>be me
>go to College full on white nationalist
>College has a significant black population
>start seeing black girls that are actually good looking
>start having race traitor thoughts
Bros what do

fuck one 4 me or I will come and fuck u.

lean but keep the curves, and lose the ghetto slang.

bend them over and fuck them hard they love it and their asses are built to be pounded by 3 plates+ atg squatting glutes

once you do it you'll realize slavery ended because it was too hard for slave masters to stop busting nuts in those fat black asses

How does one go about getting one to notice me

appeal to her slavery genes

Act all high and mighty around them, call them sweetcheeks, amog black guys all the time, avoid the Sun to enhance your whiteness.

would you ever have sex with a racist white guy just to see what it's like?

A ish person you FUCKIUNG NORMIEEEEE. It's about creating mutts

This. Achieve your goal body not the one you think someone else wants.

would u fuck a feminist to see how its like?

He's looking for a nigress not a sheboon
>t. Lawrenceville

Yes

yes i would

a true one, not the girl u liked from college who obligatory identified as feminist? Im talking about the ugly ones who hate men.

see up

This. I banged many blacks in ATL.

Good times.

And OP, its fine either way. Some guys like SUVS some guys like sports cars. And some men, like me, will fuck anything with a vagina.

Go back to Africa and stay there.

Damn a lot of autists and nazi cosplayers in this thread, it depends on your build and frame

of course you would
you're the only one's who will

>t.feminists

Fit thick is always the right answer.

Also, you should post a pic OP, so that we can see what you're working with and provide individualized advice. Just crop out your face, like the boys do.

oh this ones cute

kralju!

uvijek ; )

Brappy and sniff

kys nigger sieg heil

gib blak Veeky Forums gf

Meštre!

Is it easy being autistic?

Do this. Black girls will notice you.

B A S E D G I V P O S T E R

>2017
>being black

Stop being a racist piece of shit and begin dating a black girl. Seriously if you are an actual believer in racial superiority you are a fucking moron who doesn't understand socioeconomic issues leading to increased likelihood of lower opportunity. This is coming from a white dude raised in Montana. Seriously if you can't figure out why black people are the way they are in this shithole country then you are even fucking dumber than you assume they are.

fuck no if you have a shitty personality atleast be hot when i pump and dump

ALSO, VERY IMPORTANT. dress like a stereotypical plantation owner and speak in a forced southern accent, they love it

"it aint gonna pick itself honey"

The same way you'd pick up a white chick. You aren't going after braindead sheboons, are you user?

I’m from the south so the accent isn’t that far off

Sorry I only understand shitpost

Never

1, and 2, and 3, and 4, and get them sit ups right, and
Tuck your tummy tight and do your crunches like this
Give head, stop breathe, get up, check your weave

pizda te hrvati...they never learn

Thats not how that works user.... You wouldn't happen to be a virgin would you?

>I'm from Montana I know all about the plight of the blacks. I know the reasons they 'are the way they are'. They aren't good enough. The way they are isn't good enough. I'd never treat a black person any different than I'd have someone treat me, But I'm not going to pretend like they deserve it. Go to Gary, go to Oakland, anywhere in the south. It's easy to say it's not there fault when you aren't surrounded by them.

I think as a black girl you should go for skinny and lean to stand out. for white girls i'd advise the opposite. you may not fill out clothes as well but you'll look richer.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

*inhales*

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Open Bob's and sho vegana bb bitch lasagna

If this were true then Mexicans have the biggest penis. Breeding machines

>N-nno you don't understand! In mmontana I was actually friends with one of the black guys at our school

>wanting a woman that's guaranteed to balloon into a fucking whale

(((thicc))), right? you fucking fat fetish losers

>muh socio-economics

lololololololololol

Ignore these fags. Date white guys

Wait somebody find that stat that shows blacks making more than $200,000 commit more crime than whites making less than $20,000 or whatever.

It's fine to fraternize, but have kids with a nice white girl.

>in this shithole country

FUCK YOU NIGGER

>I want a boyfriend that isn't a bum
>I'll use my body to attract him
Good job. After you run through a few more bums and learn something, try developing skills and insights and cultivating character that adult people are interested in.

go *thick* or go home

This. I used to have a THICC black gf and really owning that ass was the best. Calling her nigger and her calling you master while you destroy her from behind is the best.
>"Oh, master please!"
>"You like this dick, nigger?!"

t. role playing inbred moron typing out a fantasy that never happened

what is it with you sjw infiltrators, its so obvious atleast fucking try to make it less superfluous lmao i hope you aint getting paid for this low energy shit