Get Veeky Forums

>get Veeky Forums
>get a nice job, 6 fig salary at 26
>get a nice car, BMW 3 series
>live in a really nice part of town.

Lose all fucking ability to distinguish a good girl between a thot. Holy shit no wonder why so many men get divorced rape...

Should have found a girl before you made it. Now your only option is to make yourself out to be less well off than you actually are.

Good girl = girl who feels privileged to be with you.

Girls will only treat you well long term if they feel they'd struggle to replace you with someone better

>Good girl = girl who feels privileged to be with you.

This is why I'm gonna get me a homely Christian girl, I want to be the hot one in the relationship

But then your kids will be ugly

Find a tall girl between 5'8 and 5'11. Height wards of inceldom

HOT = THOT
Good Girl = Just Pretty
You can't have a hot good girl. Because a girl who is hot is not modest about her looks.

This, should've specified that she'd have to be tall too.

>mfw talking to a 6' girl whose borderline horse-faced
>mfw she's so obviously German it hurts

Lol she's a sweetheart tho

Luke Keuchly (center) with father and manjawed mother (2nd and 3rd from left respectively)

Big women made Chad sons

Forgot pic

Hello /r9k/

Thats the plan user, they'll know their place and they'll give me strong sons, shame about the daughters though but at least I won't have to worry about them turning into thots right?

Someone will still want to put a ring on her finger.

Ain't nothing wrong with them doing it the right way user

That's his mum? She's not bad looking unironically.

>tfw my gf has a manlier jaw than me

Living the dream, what the fuck are you complaining about? Just fuck as many girls as possible and enjoy the ride, faggot.

How the fuck do I do that? How am I suppose to attract a womenwothoutthe good stuff?

It's simple. Don't marry. The ONLY thing marriage provides is risk.

I'm living with my GF. She is pregnant. I have no intention to marry. But our relationship is solid and I'll work hard to parent to the best of my ability.

Believe it or not that gets old after awhile
>t. oldfag who made it

>Should have found a girl before you made it

this

>Good Girl = Just Pretty

and this

your only chance is getting a good just pretty girl and convince her to exercise or fake your entire life style

>Don't marry

also, this, if she is SO INTO THAT that's a red flag

dude it's not fucking hard.
all 3dpd are THOTs

seriously though: just go for the girls other guys wouldn't want. not the fat ones though. tumblr turned even the fat ones into thots somehow.

Unironically, it just happens if they like you.

Why are you, an actually successful person, asking Veeky Forums for life advice?

Doyouknowwhereyouare?.png

Though it invokes chagrin in the hearts scorned virgins, there are, literally, women who don't care very much about money. And there are also some who very much do. These facts together are too neauanced for many an autust, hence "HOT = THOT" and so on.
You will likely just have to spend considerable time with a chick and use your intuition to figure out who's who. Though it's not trendy to mention on Veeky Forums, there are actually very few things you can reliably predict about people JUST by looking at them.
>inb4 t.Roastie

***autist

what job do you do
i want to learn from you master
i will help you getting girls in return

>Claims women consider men interchangable
>In the process shows he considers all women to operate alike

Have you ever heard of the term projecting?

Is it projecting that 70% of divorces are initiated by the female?
Fuck of nu-male

Fuck off.

I'll bite. Can people actually get that muscled, even with roids? I dont know, its like he's photoshopped

yes and its achievable natty

>Good Girl = Just Pretty

I'll gladly take that