How do I get a woman like this?

How do I get a woman like this?

>go outside

genetics or money

genetics

Have you tried actually approaching women of this quality and asking them out?

Even if you're a total tard and only have a 0.1% chance with girls like this, if you do this everyday, you ought to land yourself a girl like that every 3 years or so.

And I'm betting that that percentage will go up after having done it often enough.... It's really one of the few actual reasons PUA shit works. It's a numbers game.

>PUA
>works

t. virgin

She's a pretty generic White girl. Unless you're a mud, or an absolute hideous monster... it should be as easy as simply asking her out.

grindr

>winner of a Miss Universe pageant
>generic girl

lol

That's her in 10-20 years. White girls age like bananas.

You trying to tell me that regularly approaching women with proper intent will not lead to results? ok

not my fault the old white man judges have low standards

PUA is cringy, but he's not wrong. It really can be as simple as a brute-force numbers game. Approach 10 grills, and assuming you're not abhorrently ugly or a complete sperg, the law of averages says at least one grill is gonna say yes.

>White girls age like bananas
That's only your perception because they have beauty to lose.
Niggers or Asians just always look like shit so you don't see a difference.

by not being a ugly retard like you are sorry faggot no amount of lifting will help you, the sooner you come to accept the fact the you are desalinated to live alone in a dark room with only a computer as companion the better.

numbers game
if you approach 1000 women and you are average the likelihood of you getting laid is pretty high

fpbp

as usual.

White people evolved to live in the cold, they age very well in the proper climate or use sunscreen that so many stupid motherfuckers don't understand you have to wear EVERY DAY.

look mom - a retard

true.

-
sad for most ppl - most are pussies and afraid of women. Thats like being afraid of clouds ffs. Go out and approach women that you like. U will get blown off a lot. More than u expect. BUT eventually u will get better, more outcome independent and fuck a qt.

Reminder that what is 10 for u might be 6 for me.
SO dont want to hear excuses. U can do it.

Those judges are retarded, I'm not even sure what the fuck they even look for. You can find prettier girls waiting in line for coffee at Dunkin Donuts.

this.

its all cock sucking contest.

I live in the south and see white people where the same clothes they did in the summer but with a jacket on in fall/winter.

But user, that's your perception

It’s a numbers game.

As in the hotter the girl, the more guys have tried this BS and the faster you’ll get shut down.

>As in the hotter the girl, the more guys have tried this BS and the faster you’ll get shut down.

nope its opposite

The more average the girl.

t. have more than 100 approaches done

but you wouldnt know that wouldnt u? Since u live in fantasy land of web.

A 7/10?

Idk, dont be a retard

jhhhhahahahahahah

Post body + face pics I want to see for myself what kind of loser you really are

It's just who ever takes care of them selves, I've been to Walmart enough times to see some people, race matters little, age like shit because of stress or not taking care of them self.

kidnap