>why

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbChvlgFix0/
instagram.com/p/BbhBTV3lp2b/
t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

instagram.com/p/BbChvlgFix0/

instagram.com/p/BbhBTV3lp2b/

Olympic athletes make gains in spite of shitty programming and exercise selection. They are top tier genetics for their sport.

its a decent workout for warming up. which is what shes doing

hip abduction strength helps against patellofemoral syndrome, it's a legit exercise

they do it for insta

>don't mind me, just exercising my way through crowded streets because I don't care what other ppl think!!
>oh, and don't mind the guy behind me with the camera either :P

>tfw world record holding powerlifters are now doing Stacy strides
>why

No, they make gains because of the combination of excellent training and extraordinary genetics. Do you really believe that the absolute best in their sport, many of which have a team of coaches, doctors etc helping them through their career, train like shit?

>stealing medals
>olympic
>athlete
this low tier bitch performace at the olympic was technically inferior to even a regional championship and robotic af. She only got the medals bc of people interfering with judging

BRAAAAAAP

>Do you really believe that the absolute best in their sport, many of which have a team of coaches, doctors etc helping them through their career, train like shit?
most of those coaches aren't worth jack shit.

It's to strengthen the glutes, so your knees don't cave in during heavy loads on lifts like the squat and deadlift. Hence Olympic lifters and powerlifters doing them. It's a legitimate exercise.

>Ass hanging out in public with children around

Begone thot

What the fuck is this?

It's just something you do for a warm up though, right? It feels to me like squats and deadlifts themselves are enough for glutes, and when I stall in those exercises it's usually because of a different muscles.

>It's a legitimate exercise
In the middle of the street?

Steroids

Sources?

Ideally yes, sadly normies ruin everything

Grosss

the autism and mental retardation
even weebshits with katans are lesser spergs

My brother is an olympic speed skater. Their training is fucking retarded.

>Hurr this professional trainer doesn't put his athletes on SS, he must be retarded

Idk about sets/reps or just warm up, but if you want sore glutes, try them out. You can use multiple bands from your ankles up to above your knee, during squats, by themselves, w/e. Not sure how well it works, but it seems like the same exact movement as the good girl/ bad girl machine.

No, that's fucking retarded. Shit pissed me off seeing that. I'd honestly have to hold back from kicking her in the face, seeing that.

Either this is some half developed attempt at bait or you've never used a hip circle to warm up for lifts the involve yours hips. Doing a few sets of 'stacy strides' will make squats feel smooth like nothing else will

>not knowing that the gluteus medius primary function is eccentric control of hip adduction, not hip abduction
This is an excellent exercise that pretty much everyone should be doing.

This.

fucking noobs

nēē rebeka, kapēc tu to dari

Welcome to fit
The only thing we know about fitness comes from beginner power lifting routines.

>SS
>powerlifting
You don't even know anything about that.

Rippeltoe is a failed powerlifter who ripped off and redesigned only the strong survive to make it into a sub barebones powerlifitng routine.

That's a fact.
BTW, I never once brought up SS because I knew you people would have a fit about it.

>cardio is a legitimate exercise
wanna strengthen the glutes? do heavy ass deadlifts. that will strengthen the glutes like no other exercise

Absolutely not true.
But it's not powerlifting programming, it's a cookie cutter strength routine for 14 year old football players and wrestlers that have never touched a barbell before.

No, they make gains because the doctor puts his magic finger inside their cunts.

Deadlifts dont even activate the glutes as much as bodyweight glute bridges. Deadlifts are a great exercise, but for specifically the glutes, they aren't the best.

Two things
1.It's trash for building strength
2.Those 14 year olds would be better served by doing literal strongman type training and advanced calisthenics.

You're a great guy, but for specifically your opinion on deadlifts, you aren't the best.

if you genuinely believe glute bridges build larger and stronger glutes than heavy deadlifts you are a fucking retard

So where's the two leg deadlift on that chart.

Gee I don't know bitch, why don't you pop that finger out of your son's asshole and take a peek.

>1.It's trash for building strength
I disagree, it's decent and so easy that one can run it unsupervised.
>strongman type training
I assume a high school athlete would have some kind of conditioning training already, and besides that strongman type training doesn't really differ all that much. The athlete would add more specific work to their sport as they advance.
>advanced calisthenics
For what purpose? Calisthenics are nice to use for GPP, but skill-based complex calisthenic movements are a huge, non-specific time investment with little to no benefit.

the whole thread is bait. no one actually thinks this exercise is ineffective. do you also go in to ">doing ohp in 2017" threads?

Nice anecdote

well looks like they only measured 1 legged muscle activation

anyway youre still a retard for claiming that glute bridges are a better glute builder than deadlifts

t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth
Bet you fags think bench and chins are better than arm isolations too

It depends on what you mean. I think you're right in that the way Olympians train is probably the best way for them. They are genetic freaks who respond well to all sorts of shot their coaches throw at them, and people who aren't genetically gifted don't even get that kind of coaching. The reason people think it's retarded is because it is for anyone who does not have top tier genetics, diets, supplements and PEDs.

If you just learned basic programming (e.g. I like the JTS book), and applied the principles to say, an elite bulgarian power lifting routine, you would probably think it was bad--but in reality neither is wrong they just work for different athletes.

HAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHA

>chin better than arm
don't take sides among your body parts, user. be a strong leader. you don't want a revolution, trust me.

user, which would you rather have.
A fat out of shape 15 year old who can squat 315 for five sets but has no endurance
Or a fat 15 year old that can do pistol squats, one arm pushups, handstand pushups, and spent the summer doing farmer carries up a hill log carries, and grip training.

The former is literally every bench warming fat ass in texas.
The latter is a kid that will win state.

Embarassingly stupid SS faggot makes a fool out of themself once again
No one is surprised

Not gunna like, former Stacie supporter here. Funny as fuck watching her hit the wall. But seriously we need traditional girls in dresses

Smell it while you're at it.

Try doing a 4 plate glute bridge vs a 4 plate dead and tell me what you feel more in your ass. Better yet, try doing a 4 plate hip thrust where it's even more glute focused.

Nice anecdote

>hurrrr random arbitrary exercises make a winner not gentics
>durrrr progressively overloading large groups Of muscles won’t make you strong

try doing a 4 plate buffet run while i do a 4 inch hip thrust into your wife you fat fuck

If the wall squat is that high up the list, how good must a SKATEBOARD wall squat be? ... has Scooby been right all this time?

I wish I had a wife you could fuck

you got a dog? i could fuck a dog.

Can the dog fuck my wife?

Hello leaf

oh so now you have a wife? my penis is getting real impatient, user. you better have some warm skin or fur to wrap around it real soon, or else.

no that's not the guy you replied to I just want my wife to get fucked by his dog

And this thread is why no one reads the sticky and why clown shoe honeypots like reddit kicked out the ss shilling powerlifting menace.

ITT people who will have the hips of a 90 year old at 35