Superior Genetics

technologyreview.com/s/609204/eugenics-20-were-at-the-dawn-of-choosing-embryos-by-health-height-and-more/

Are you going to have genetically superior kids Veeky Forums?

>IVF clinics already test the DNA of embryos to spot rare diseases, like cystic fibrosis, caused by defects in a single gene. But these “preimplantation” tests are poised for a dramatic leap forward as it becomes possible to peer more deeply at an embryo’s genome and create broad statistical forecasts about the person it would become.

>The advance is occurring, say scientists, thanks to a growing flood of genetic data collected from large population studies. As statistical models known as predictors gobble up DNA and health information about hundreds of thousands of people, they’re getting more accurate at spotting the genetic patterns that foreshadow disease risk. But they have a controversial side, since the same techniques can be used to project the eventual height, weight, skin tone, and even intelligence of an IVF embryo

>indian hair
>white face
>black skin
wew lawdy

Black women only, please & thank you.

what?

GATTACA is coming true

More like an entire class of genetically fucked up people that were selected for "perfect" genes.
We don't know nearly enough about genetics to make this idiocy work.
When it was tried back in the 80's all they managed to do was create an entire subclass of people with a rare artificially constructed genetic disease that is still being passed around between the children of those designer babies like a baton.
I hope they do go through with this to tell you the truth.
Would love to see what kind of monstrosities they'll create.
Hope the entire upper echelon of america does it. Want to see the quasimodo's they produce

>you were born too late to be genetically superior

Speak for yourself
t. Natty genetically superior

Source?

African rihanna is hot as fuck

Feels good man, I love being a natural genetic superman.

>mom has JD, dad has PhD
>I'm 6'4" and a champion athlete
>no defects
>no allergies to anything

People need eugenics to compete with people like me

White is right

>Mom has PHD, Dad has masters
>6'5 varsity in Highschool
>Shoulder surgery, no natural defects
>No allergies

I feel you man

>Mom and dad both have multiple Ph.Ds, own multiple successful companies
>6'6" and training for the Olympics
>no allergies

Finally, real people I can relate to

>Father and mother have a Ph.D in every possible field of education
>6'11 and Olympic level athleticism without ever training
>Such a powerful immune system and perfect genetics that I have never once even had a runny nose

glad to see there are fellow chads like myself here on Veeky Forums

Marry Indian or original.
Fuck White
Be friends with Black

The game isn't fuck/marry/befriend, friendo.

Which bitch do you kill

>Mom is Lawyer
>Dad is a scientist
>Blessed with every physical advantage imaginable

>Still becomes a failure who shitposts on Veeky Forums in his freetime

And you're proud of this why, again?

>Father and mother both created entirely new fields of science and engineering industries
>7'5 and able to levitate
>So healthy that I can lay hands on terminal cancer patients and instantly turn them into competitive college athletes

Sure does feel good to finally be amongst my own people.

>father and mother are superhuman aliens from another world
>8'5 and can bench press Jupiter
>all sickness in a 100 meter radius is cured around me

Be Me
>Mom is astronaut
>Dad is clandestine field agent for an organization who's name you are not allowed to know on deployment in a country who's name you are not allowed to know.
>8'2 (Not manlet)

24 have two bachelors degrees and work in data entry so I'm alpha with good genes.

>tfw short, depressed, mentally ill, weak, plenty of allergies and other health issues, myopia, scoliosis
at least im cute, got nice frame, big dick and am quite clever. hopefully theyll manage to fix all my health problems during my lifetime

Watch Asia become near 100% white in a few generations. Whoever perfects/patents that technique will make bill gates look poor

>Father is a king
>Mother is a Queen
>8'8" can reach things on the top shelf while sitting on the floor
>Just broke up with a dutchess
>Banging a princess two hours later

Sure feels good to be with other purebreds in here

>a peasant born to serve the lords