VEGAN GENERAL

Milk is unhealthy edition

A place for discussing all things vegan ethics, politics & health

Meat consumption is ruining the environment.
- Pollutes rivers
- Forests cleared for livestock
- Causes soil degradation
- Massive inefficiency
- Major contributor to global warming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production

Vegan Health

reddit.com/r/veganfitness/wiki/index

reddit.com/r/vegan/wiki/dieteticorgs

Animals ethics crash course - youtube.com/watch?v=y3-BX-jN_Ac

The most common and well known argument is the argument from marginal cases. Loosely speaking, the argument contends that animals as sentient as retards should have the same moral status

formal argument - iep.utm.edu/anim-eth/#SSH1fi

(Meatcucks please read the following before leaving a stupid comment)

Ad Hominem - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Strawman - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Appeal to nature - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature

Tu Quoque - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

Morality is relative - Science, logic, mathematics are all based on axioms that are not proven, what is different about morality and moral axioms? Think this argument through before arguing for it, it is not as simple as you think. (most philosophers are moral realists and believe moral propositions can in fact be true)

Meatcucks please realise the difference between normative ethics (what we ought to do) and descriptive ethics (what beliefs do people have). Normative ethics is what is being discussed with regards to veganism and morality.

e.g.
- people should not eat animals for x reason (relevant normative claim)
- people eat animals for y reason (irrelevant descriptive claim)

Honest Advertising for Omnivores

youtu.be/zF_MlhXAjiE

Discord

discord
.gg/dTsF4T

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bovine growth hormones
sold

i have ibs and been eating nothing but potatoes,oliveoil, blueberries and spinach
i need more food that isn't going to trigger me
any suggestions

beans/lentils make my poop bloody so thats out of the questions

If you think eating animals is bad then why do you have a dog or cat that would gladly eat another animal?

>(Meatcucks please read the following before leaving a stupid comment)

>Ad Hominem - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

>Strawman - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

How fucking retarded are you meatcucks? Can you read? Can your tiny cancer ridden brain not understand the original post? Jesus, you brainlets are fucking pathetic. kys

lol this

imagine if we could absord tren from eating meat

Vegans never fail to farm at least 10 (you)

Great bait as always.

Meat has chemicals that prevent cancer such as amino-acids. Please do research before posting.

Potato increase gut permeability like gluten does, there are pubmed studies on this google it. Maybe if you dropped them, your IBS would resolve.

White basmati rice and Bok Choy are great.

>pus cells
This is by far the faggiest vegan tactic. Ey, OP, you have pus cells in your dick, right now. And you're full of shit too.

>acidic protein that leeches calcium from bones
lmao

Whatever you say, meatcuck.

This is not true. Vegetables have a lot of water inside them. Because of water pollution you get bacteria inside you so you get sick.
Us normal people eat amino-acids so we live longer.

Several amino acids actually cause cancer, making high-protein diets unhealthy. Those are Arginine, Methionine, Cysteine (anti-thyroid) and Tryptophan (increases aging in general).

good thing im not a woman

take the test

>Maybe if you dropped them, your IBS would resolve.
when i first got ibs. potatoes was the only thing that didn't trigger me.
i'll try the rice out

Show me a SINGLE statistic where meatcucks are healthier than vegans. A SINGLE ONE

yeah all that stuff triggers me :( besides spinach and tato

Aging is good actually. You get wiser with age. And amino-acids do not cause cancer. They have ACID in the name, so they contain acid which means they kill the protein of bacterias.

>great I just need to eat 0.8kg of pumpkin seeds/day

It's evolution. Cows put lactose in the milk so that other organisms don't like it. But if you are a human you can drink because we are smarter than cows.

>falling for the protein Jew

Meatcucks are pathetic.

GOMAD

>not understanding evolution
>"we can drink milk because we are smarter than cows"

>this is the intelligence of meatcucks
Pathetic

Listen, when I eat protein from animals I use them so I become more simillar to animals who can think, so I become smarter. You eat veggies that can't think so their protein makes you dumber. It's basic logic. I am German.

can't argue with a german

Yup, Einstein and a lot of scientists are German.

Is normal milk better than soy milk in terms of muscle building?

I'm reading that soy milk contains "incomplete" proteins while normal milk contains casein and BCAA's, thus the latter being better for mass.
Is this horseshit?

Nope. Real milk has complete proteins, meaning that the proteins in milk are enough to build muscle with. In many plant based proteins, they’re incomplete proteins, lacking a couple of the essential amino acids required to be complete and thus allow for muscle growth.

I’m a purely biological standpoint, all else excluded, you would build muscle faster with real milk than soy milk, assuming it wasn’t enriched in some way with the remaining amino acids.

Thanks a lot.

Too bad milk makes me break out so I'm keeping it soy based. What can I eat to comensate these "lost" amino acids?

>meatcucks enjoy this disgusting """food"""

Thank you for proving vegans right, yet again.

>soy milk contains "incomplete" proteins
meme

>Is normal milk better than soy milk in terms of muscle building?
No, milk harms you more than it benefits you.

>eating these innocent nutbois

Monsters.

>Causes emotional and physical suffering for cows

what i always love to see is when vegans make this decision about not eating meat because it kills an animal.

Well if you value all mammalian life equally, then consider this: killing a cow to harvest it's meat, well a decent sized cow can produce about 500lbs of meat, that's enough to feed LITERALLY 1000 people for 1 day

The harvest of cash crops kills entire ecosystems of rodents, insects, predators who feed on rodents and insects, the pesticides have lasting effects on both the environment and humans.

So you claim to value all life equally, but the lives of mice, foxes, hawks, grasshoppers ect. they are worthless to you?

Such inconsistent logic can only come from a brain lacking in essential nutrients.

I bet you would love having a fist shoved up your ass with semen and killing your children.

You just look at what acids soy milk is allegedly low in if any and compensate by also eating foods that are high in it. For example, pinto beans are low in methionine, so I be sure to eat broccoli or rice which are high in methionine. I'm sure all the other veggies I eat (tomato onion jalapeno salsa) rounds it out too. It's not something you need to worry about if you're eating a decent range of food.

I'm not a cow, in fact I am a human which is why I'm smarter than cows and can cheat nature to obtain their milk.

You're why we're not colonizing Mars right now, vegan brainlet.

ditto

eating outs now MMMMmmm milk is gr8.
I can feel the Ca getting in my bones since I know basic biochemistry better than OP also.

>tfw getting thicc strong bones
>tfw free growth hormone
>tfw karma means I will get milked soon too

Fuck Id pay even more considering the benefits.

To OP who is probably a mere woman, you know that all those "impurities" only make immune system stronger? Well now u do.
Yeah milk makes u produce mucus you have that. but with little milk now and then u can only help urself.

Water has none of what u mentioned, yet a human could survive solely on milk much longer than on water. What now? Water is bad?

First of all LAMO
Second - KYS m8

Vegans have a higher IQ than meatcucks. You are literally killing the planet, costing billions to the health care system and cause harm to innocent beings.

Vegans all have small dicks and deep pussy.

Why not be vegan and stfu, why force it on others? eh? YOu are niggers of the world.

I know meatcucks are more interested in dicks than in health, morals and money but why can't you shut up about eating your rotten cancer corpses? This is a VEGAN GENERAL, MEATKEKS FUCK OFF!

I vote meateaters kill off all the vegans and therefore effectively shorten ur life since we all know noone is stronger than meat eaters.

All that "pure" food will make your liver fragile and weak.

Toxins in right amounts are gr8 for resiliency of human.
I bet u even take preworkout u pussy kid.

>Vegans have a higher IQ than meatcucks.

Correlation =/ causation

We are all killing the planet, by going vegan you might reduce 20% of your emission, but only if your food isn't sourced from an exotic faraway land.

Vegans are stronger than meatcucks.

You already get a hearth attack when you try to stand up with your 600 lbs bodies.

Been thinking of veganism long before it took over here but are you guys memeing or not? What training regimens do you guys do? Feel like everyone from reddit and sjws affected this board without increase in knowledge.

In a few weeks, I'll finish my dox on you and I'll start actively ruining your life.
You've been warned. Leave this place and don't come back. Stop poking the hornet's nest

Nice try dairy industry exec

As if I'm afraid of meatcucks

>mfw 160% DEATH

>a glass
>300 kcal
Half a liter of whole milk is 300 kcal, no fucking way an American glass is twice the size of a European one.

How do I roll on this image?

I'm Becca

>that image

lmao vegans are so retarded.

whenever it's not specified, it's your post number mod (choices)
it this case it's 43590646 mod 6 = 4 => Debra

Using stupid condescending callnames for omnivores isn't going to make people any more vegan.
By calling someone a 'meatcuck' you're just making sure they're going to take a defensive stance on whatever the fuck they're currently doing. And you can't argue them out of that state, it's an emotional response. Be better than that.
Also, stop posting those meme ridden 'milk is literally liquid superaids'-photos. That shit's fake as fuck and stupid.

The "vegans" in this thread aren't vegan

>great just 10kg of potatoes a day to get all the protein I need

lmao poor rob can't hunt shit with his bare hands oololololol what a faggot

>protein shake
>vegan

...yes user. Good English. Good boy.

Veganism is a needlessly restrictive diet, there is no reason not to consume moderate amounts of meat. And abstaining from animal products leads to some key micronutrients deficiencies notably vit b12.

Yes you can powerlift/bodybuild on a vegan diet. Is it inferior? Ostensibly yes.

B12 is the only essential nutrient you can't get from plants.

There are tons of reasons not to consume meat. Estrogen, cancer, heart disease, acne, etc. Literally the top 14 causes of death in the US is caused by meat and dairy.

Vegan diets improve testosterone by over 15%. Much more for certain individuals. It's not that vegan foods increase it, but milk and meat reduce testosterone.

Phytoestrogens in soy also lower estrogen, improving the hormone balance in males.

>er hat's verstanden
mein neger

>pasta

lmao nah, i'm on a cut breh. enjoy your shit vegan physique, soyboy

Could I have the discord link? I'm interested.

Wrong in so many levels. The study showed that estrogen in milk does jack shit in humans and mices, while phytoestrogend and xenoestrogens have an important one

I work in elder care, those extra 6-10 years aren't worth it.

this. i also do drugs and drink excessively

we're here for a good time, not for a long time

>Milk and meat reduce testosterone
kek
1. There is only one study that indicates vegans have higher test. There are other studies that indicate equal or lower amounts of test.
2. The more reasonable conclusion is that vegans eat less junk food and are physically active than your average meat eater, promoting more testosterone production.
3. That OR, it could just be that more total test is produced because vegans have more SHBG which reduces the amount of free test (supported by the fact there was no statistically significant difference in free test between meat-eaters, vegetarians, and vegans in the study you're referring to).

BTW, there are no experiments that show that vegan diets improve testosterone, just a observational study comparing vegans, vegetarians, and meat-eaters. Confounding variables were present and concluding a vegan diet will IMPROVE test is disingenuous.

>what is greentext
newfags pls

>top 14 causes of death in the US is caused by meat and dairy
>in the US

There you have your answer. In Germany (and other major parts of Europe) the meat isn't filled with toxic chemicals and anti-biotics. Being vegan won't prevent early death if you live in the US