>today I ask the cook what kind of oil its baked in
>literally "its pure soy oil sir, no chemical stuff"

Fuck

Watch out what you eat lads always cook for yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

fitnessreloaded.com/pus-in-milk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn that sucks

Soy should be eliminated from the surface of the earth.. its a filling agent for ALL sorts of food you buy

Literally eating estrogen

if you don't have gyno by now, then i'll be buying soy protein

peanut oil is the best oil for everything

>He said, while chugging milk by the gallon each day.

Dude the endocrine blockers in the fish are worse

all this anti propaganda against soy, you know what my next protein will be?

Soy, I'm going to ditch whey.

so if milk is filled with pus
and soy is filled with estrogen

wtf do I drink?
only thing left is almond milk and it gives me the hershey squirts

It's literally not estrogen

Water, nigger.

but what do I put in my cereal?

Got a problem with milk faggot? Yeah maybe I do drink a gallon a day so hwat?

almond milk , oats milk , sugary water

>Falling for the pus meme
Nothing is wrong with drinking milk

>filled with pus
>filled
Might be a tiny tiny bit, but purity and non-contamination is pretty stringent at least in the US

Isnt all your meat fucked up? By all I'm referring to chicken as that's the only one i've heard about.

The other day I asked what oil they use at some place, the waitress goes in the kitchen, comes back and tells me "just normal oil". The poutine tasted like shit anyway, won't come back.

What gave you the impression that you need some sort of milk in your life ?

>I'll fuck up my testosterone and become a beta cuck ha ha, that'll show 'em !

>pus in milk
fitnessreloaded.com/pus-in-milk/

>almond milk & oats milk
both of those give me the shits senpai

I can't even eat oatmeal without sprinting to the toilet 20 minutes later. Feels bad man.

Soy has weak plant estrogen. Dairy is filled with actual estrogen from pregnant mammals. I don't understand why you retards keep going on and on about estrogen in plants while pretending there's nothing wrong with the mammal female hormones in your steak and milk. Are you insane?

Thats because of the fiber retard

No it isn't you stupid fuck, it's pretty much the worst oil they can use. Very high in Omega 6.

The best oil they can use in fast food places is Canola Oil, which is pretty similar to Olive Oil in terms of fatty acids composition. High-Oleic Sunflower Oil is fine too (only the High-Oleic version tho).

didn't say there was but no harm in lookin at alternatives

could I get a source? Would also be good to shut those anti-milk fags down too

>need milk
bitch do you even cereal?

>Shitskins keep shilling against milk

If Milk is bad for you then why are all populations that throughout time have eaten and drunken dairy products the tallest in the world and most advanced.

Lactose intolerant faggots

No because I'm not a manchild. Ditch the cereals and leave humanity behind bruh.

>Thats because of the fiber retard

ah yes, I forgot how fiber makes your ass feel like the god damn hindenberg, slowly leaking and plummeting towards an explosive catastrophe that causes you to wonder "just how hard is it to clean diarrhea out of a car seat?"

It's very hard user. And the smell still hasn't come out

You guys are letting pool bro science soy to become a meme?

Really? I thought this board hated bro science, I guess people cant stop being fat because genes, calorie intake is just a lie made by the gym lobby.

Wake up sheeple

>I'll fuck up my testosterone and become a beta cuck ha ha, that'll show 'em !

More propaganda, I'll never buy whey again.

This. They pump the fuck out of animals with estrogen to make them big and fat, and some fuckers literally drink a gallon of milk a day. My brother used to chug milk every day for years when he was in his early teens so he can grow taller, and all he ended up doing was getting fat (and this was with football practice and shit in school)

chicken is pretty bad, idk how it is in other parts of the world but it's really risky to eat undercooked. same with pork. undercooked beef isn't nearly as bad

Why do you have a picture of a bald shitskin in space?

The phytoestrogen content of soy is in the protein itself and guess what soy oil doesn't have?

Why is this board so fucking dumb nowadays.

Dude

That soy fat is 90% protein

literally everything has fucking soy nowadays from milk, to ice cream, to even a fucking coffee crisp for fucks sake

I tried cutting milk out and I still have gyno so I think this is bullshit.