Cut or bulk?

As the title says desu. 5'10 163lbs.

Alt + F4

Bulk nigger

bulk def

Suc

Do you want to get bigger, or continue being a twink?

Ok, I hit Alt and hit F and 4, now what?

honestly neither. you need to start lifting for real. fuckarounditis?

>As the title says desu. 5'10 163lbs.

I typed random shit under this text and I feel like it would be a waste to delete it so tldr BULK

Bulk. I have the same height and weight but more bf% but I'm bulking because I feel like it's easier to cut when I'm heavier; I did two maintenance weeks when I got to 71kgs and started bulking with a +200-300 surplus and It's going well for now, then I plan to cut to reach the same weight or a little more when I get to 78-80kgs.

Cut or bulk? Currently doing IF on rest day and 250 cal surplus on lifting days.
5'9 177lbs

>a stick asking if it should cut or bulk

gee i fucking wonder.

Back

I want to look like the guy in the pic. Should I just go full on bulk? Or lean bulk?

This is OP btw.

If you cut you'll just end up being skelly mode because you have little muscle mass. Bulk or at the very least lean bulk and lift heavy, then cut when you get too fat

Thanks for the advice bro. Currently eating around 2300 calories and getting around 160g of protein daily. No gym near me and I won't have a car until January. Guess I'll have to settle for dumbbells for now.

You can some good gains with dumbbells and bodyweight traning alone. It will give you a hood strength base before you starr going to the gym. I'd suggest you look for more info in /bwg/

You look kinda like one of those aliens from MIB. Bulk man

It's fucking winter, bulk, why wild you want to suffer through the holidays on a cut? Shall there's nothing there to cut..eat dude

I would cut desu

you need at least 50g more protein a day to add mass. Add a shake a day to keep the calorie count down and you will add at least 1 lb muscle per month without gaining fat

dont cut just add lean protein to diet. see 50g protein post

lol what? 150g is fine. 2300 calories, however, is nothing
t. used calculator

Lift

cutting and bulking is a meme, just hit your protein, pick up some weights and eat at a slight deficit since you are almost skinnyfat.

is it just one retard that googles "skinny guy pictures" and makes these threads everyday?

i refuse to believe so many of you out there are so stupid

I'd cut.