Fitness giants join forces

Now that Alex and Jeff have joined forces to give you all the secrets on how to become bear mode.
What is your excuse!?
youtube.com/watch?v=8q5UL6z5VjE&t=332s

For more go to OutAlpha DOT COM!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=gDn41_FEvPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bear mode
>at 5'5
more like hedgehog mode

water bear mode

Lmao at that fucking gymcel subhuman cuck on the right, legitimately worse than even alphadestiny

Who's the guy with the invisible lats syndrome on the left?

he might be a copecel but he's had some pretty GFs during his time on youtube. hes currently dating an asian brapper

>585 beltless behind the back deadlift

koala bear mode?

>bear mode
When do they cover this part?

I'm so glad Alex is becoming more mainstream. He's like a juggernaut that keeps snowballing in to an ever bigger unstoppable force. He is going to rock the fitness world and take no prisoners, finally naturals have someone to leads us and aspire to, no more of these dirty, fucking, roiding scumbags peddling their supplements, programs and drugs.

AlphaDestiny is the fitness world's reckoning, they created the beast, now they will be destroyed by him.

rublind

good lighting, camera angel and fake spread.

>fake spread
ruserious

Claviclets don't understand what its like to have wide shoulders

>trackies and a wifebeater
>outside the gym
Fucking hell Alex pull yourself together

i love alex for just how much butthurt he inspires in jelly lanklets. its tinytrip all over again, except better

Holy fucking kek

>tfw wearing that right now

I'm honestly already watching this video through for the second time.
They're both super smart and right about nearly everything they say. It's a shame they're manlets, just because it'll always be a response to anything they do by someone who is trying to criticize. It's just boring to hear that over and over from such good content creators - especially with the amount of editing that goes into Jeff's videos. They'll be taken less seriously than someone like Omarisuf, who is only alright and has average production quality, but is literally only 4 inches taller than them (which is basically still a manlet anyway).

Sometimes I feel guilty when I pass a guy in the gym who is clearly more muscular and stronger than me, but half a foot shorter. It's like being a black guy who speaks and dresses well. They didn't deserve to lose the genetic lotto, and I sympathize. It makes me not want to have kids with my qt short gf.

what accent does Alex have?
like a toronto greek?

He's canadian, but says he grew up in an Itallian neighborhood, I believe

decipher this
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

i like jeff
he makes great vids that are enjoyable to watch and always get me in a workout mood

>tfw Jeff is your fitness spirit animal

even with his fake accent sounds like he's from the GTA
italian neighbourhood, so southern ontario or montreal?

Sauce

i hope you're talking about jeff cavaliere

youtube.com/watch?v=gDn41_FEvPw
58:01

Montreal

All that muscle..still looks so weak